Gnome giving advice.

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have a gnome too, he came in my elemental binding I asked as the free gift from CH during New Year's. He's pretty much silent and I haven't mediated much with him yet, but he appeared in a really weird, long and complicated dream. In the part of the dream where he appeared, me and some of my friends were in a dimension parallel to ours that looked exactly like our world. We didn't know if anything was different there until gnomes started rising from the ground in the garden of the house where we stayed (we were travelling in the dream and stopped at this dimension for a couple of days and we were staying in someone's house as guests). One of the gnomes seemed to be the leader, really robust and powerful, full of authority, and he said he is King "S" in a frightening voice, manly and sounding as if magnified by invisible means.
Only a few days later I made sense of the dream, when CH put up the info of my elemental spirits and I found out that the elemental for earth, which I had left open for whatever earth elemental spirit wanted to come through, was indeed a gnome and had the same name with the king gnome in my dream. This really made me laugh :D
It also made sense then why in the dream we had to travel through 4 different dimensions to get to our destination. 4 dimensions-4 elements. I hadn't considered this at all when I had that dream. What's more strange is that one of my friends who travelled with me in that dream actually had the same dream that night, but she woke up before the appearance of the King.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

OH wow Arianna what a great way to meet your new guy. I swear CH never ceases to amaze me. It's like Mags is a physic or something.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Ladyabsinthebast
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Loxy
Zodiac:

I was wondering if gnomes affect bugs. I have gotten my gnome and since then all the bugs in my house have died mysteriously. I'm not complaining just wondering.

TEAM MAGNOLIA
"Pardon my Ignorance"
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I just ordered my first gnome and i'm excited for it

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

OMG, BUMPING!!!

Wow, i have been dreaming a lot about Gnomes, and i am interested in bringing one or several home,hehe!
Also i always need to ground more, i have a dreamer mind and people to help ground to the Earth are always welcome,haha!

Can anyone talk about their experiences about grounding or Earthly Elemental Magic with a Gnome?

Let me tell you about my last dream, it was very short but so intense:

I was in front of a desert road at night, both sides where surrounded by European forests and my Bf was with me,
all of a sudden, i saw like a hundred Gnomes, jumping, laughing, they where doing a party so beautiful it looked like a carnival!
They where all walking forward really like a parade,

In this dream i felt such a happiness, telling my Bf:

"Awwww, look at them, i knew it, i knew i would see Gnomes one day in my life with my eyes wide open!"
My Bf and i have begin to jump, dance and celebrate with them as well, that was so pretty!

I waked up with this feeling of coming back from a happy party in my heart!

Oh My, need a Gnome in the family now,haha!

Return to “Creatures A-J”