Learning black magick....The safe way

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami

Learning black magick....The safe way

Postby Bellatrix Lestrange » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 am

Now I'm gonna write up sort of a guide, of safe ways to learn black magick.
Also a list containing reliable books,and UN-reliable books...

There are thousands upon thousands of spells – some are complete hoaxes, and some were crafted with experience. It is important to find someone that you trust to give you spells that they actually use in their lives. The spells should be simple, effective, and above all – safe. You must keep this in mind, especially if you are learning black magic.

One thing i will warn.. BA almost always turns people paranoid, the magick turns on the caster, and it makes you vulnerable to not so nice entities.

Another thing......Don't Be a "Dabbler". What is a Dabbler? You will find many of them out there and it is easy for you to fall into this trap. A Dabbler is a person who reads maybe one book on Magic and does a spell then goes around professing to be Practitioner of the Occult Arts.

I have seen so many out there on the Web.... yes,the A**holes who make Web sites and claim to be a Witch or Sorcerer and post Spells that have stolen from other sites....And do this so that people will think they are important..

I will never post any spell or ritual that I haven't personally used myself,and not know if it works..Some i have even written and have worked wonders...And no i wont post BA spells,and if i do i will cut out words so the ritual does squat ;)
Cause there are tooo many people who don't know basics yet..If your not gonna bother to learn basics..Well I'm sorry but..
Your an A$$! :irked:

And don't be a "Dabbler" who thinks everyone who practice black magick worships Satan...
Cause i mean,really? Satan? :wild:

Magic is a way of life.... not a game. Those of you who Dabble will only get hurt..... you will attract things around you that you cannot control. Also.... a Dabbler is someone who does not study and does spells every once and a while, with no knowledge of how spells really work. This is why one must study, study, study before doing spells.

When in the hands of careless people who are not aware of the powers they are trying to use, Magick can be a dangerous thing. Whether BA/WA or DA...

If you play with black magic, expect to get burned as the price of such magic is often not immediately apparent. Never, ever spill blood as part of a ritual unless you are willing to pay a very heavy price! I have had many betrayals, And had many abusive encounters...

And still have never felt I could pay the price of spilling my own blood in ritual in order to harm them...As spilling blood is pretty much sealing a bad deal...I may send spirits after them or look up curses or DA spells for them,but never ever spilled my own blood for BA purpose.

To learn BA you must first learn WA.
Why? Because not all problems require BA,they can be handled just as easily with DA or WA..
If you feel you have no other option,or have a good liable reason to cast BA on someone,and is willing to pay a terrible price then by all means...

To learn BA you must also know how to REMOVE spells...And use COMMON SENSE.
Learn basics first...Don't jump ahead to quick.

Black magick to me is misnamed, because the intention behind the magic is what determines whether it is good or bad.

Though some black magick can be good, like binding someone who may do harm to you or your loved ones. But this can also turn bad if you do it for revenge, envy or greed.

Now....Since i talk about basics so much why not post some...
So...
To reverse a BA spell someone put on you this is a very effective way...

Materials Needed:
Spool of black ribbon
Poppet (doll) of the person you intend to bind
Black pouch made of a tough material such as leather
Black candle
Water (rain or river water is best)
Coal, granite, or some other powerful stone associated with the element of earth
Musk incense and incense burner

Time: Waning moon

Place the rock, water, incense, and candle around you to form the points of a square. (Rock being diagonal to incense and water being diagonal to candle). Now sit under the stars and meditate on the impact that this person's negative magic has had on your life. Once you have all of the negative effects in your mind, hold the poppet in your left hand, and slowly, starting at the feet, wrap the poppet in black ribbon, as if it were a mummy. Be sure to leave no spot exposed. As you wrap, chant the following:

With (name's) own evil does s/he her/himself bind,
His/her magic powers s/he shall not find!
As you chant and wrap, visualize all the negativity from the magic that this person has cast flowing into the ribbon that binds the poppet. Once the poppet is totally wrapped, place it in the pouch and draw it shut. Now proclaim!

:candlep: (Name) has been bound in the presence of the elements and the gods.
May s/he remain as such until this poppet again sees the light of day. :candlep:

Store the pouch with the bound poppet in a dark place. If you decide to unbind it, take the pouch into the noon sun of the waxing moon and unwrap the poppet. Visualize the negativity tied in the ribbon disintegrating in the light of the sun. Say the following:

:candlep: (Name) is now unbound,
A creature of free will in magic and in heart. :candlep:

Will post more tommorow morning...Like the book list,How to remove a spell you cast etc...
Hope this is good for now.....

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind

Re: Learning black magick....The safe way

Postby moonwind » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 am

Just wanted to say I agree with all you have said. Also wanted to say a "dabbler" would also be someone whom does dabble in wa and da not just ba.

Great post. :thumbup: :clap:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind

Postby moonwind » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:28 am

I totally agree with you but I think maybe she is posting this just in-case one cannot find a mast at all which happens a lot. I was so lucky that my mothers best friend took me on as a student. I considered it a huge privilege. I think I was more of a challenge then any one else, not that I was unable to learn or stupid. I was just a personal challenge to her.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Bellatrix Lestrange » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

moonwind wrote:Just wanted to say I agree with all you have said. Also wanted to say a "dabbler" would also be someone whom does dabble in wa and da not just ba.

Great post. :thumbup: :clap:

:D Thank you

Na'rayah Earth wrote:I can see you have the right intent here, and good points were made :)

However, this does concern me so I just wanted to say:

I feel the best way to learn in the Black Arts if one wishes to practise it, is to be taught by, and have the guidance of, a BA Master themselves to avoid as many pitfalls as possible. I say this not to put down what you have posted at all! Rather, because there are so many ways of falling and suffering along the dark path. To get into a situation where something has gone (unintentionally) horribly wrong while one is still learning, can turn out to be such a disaster on one's life and others around the person, and even though there may be books that provide good advise, there is nothing like HANDS ON help from a BA Master that is teaching you.

I hope you understand my concerns! Please continue with your topic here :) I just wanted to mention this.

No no thats fine,go ahead and add :D :thumbup: :hug: I understand :silly: :hug: your right,one should have a teacher,or a mentor to learn from :thumbup:

moonwind wrote:I totally agree with you but I think maybe she is posting this just in-case one cannot find a mast at all which happens a lot. I was so lucky that my mothers best friend took me on as a student. I considered it a huge privilege. I think I was more of a challenge then any one else, not that I was unable to learn or stupid. I was just a personal challenge to her.

Na'rayah Earth wrote:
moonwind wrote:I totally agree with you but I think maybe she is posting this just in-case one cannot find a mast at all which happens a lot. I was so lucky that my mothers best friend took me on as a student. I considered it a huge privilege. I think I was more of a challenge then any one else, not that I was unable to learn or stupid. I was just a personal challenge to her.

I understand that yeah!

Great opportunity for you, Moon! :)

:D :hug: :hug:

ImageImage

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Bellatrix Lestrange » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Book list for reliable and UN-reliable books...

UNRELIABLE:

THE NECRONOMICON - This is just a book written by H.P. lovecraft and his followers..This is
not a good book,I'm sorry but they have no idea what there doing, It is written heavily with Sumerian mythology.. And this book should "NEVER" be used as a black magick tool.

At the Heart of Darkness: Witchcraft, Black Magic and Satanism Today. -I find this book to be un-reliable as well... Want to know about Witchcraft and Wicca ? Read Scott Cunningham's The Truth About Witchcraft Today. You'll be surprised about which side has the most welled-up hatred and childish discrimination....Cause this is what this book is about...Claiming Wicca and other religions to be BA when they are so far from being there :wild: :problem: "Only fools and the ignorant do not change." ;)

The Book of Black Magic: Arthur Edward Waite - *sigh* This book...Contains a number of oversights and errors of fact, but it retains considerable value and interest, and is worth reading with care, and *critical* attention. Waite makes interesting points on the presuppositions of the genuinely early grimoires (books of spells and rituals) which he describes and excerpts, and useful comments on the (un)reliability of the then-current translations, many of which have been reprinted in recent years maybe.... Anyone attempting to use it as guide to practicing such magic should heed Waite's warning that he has taken care to present an incomplete or corrupt form of any ritual involving harm to animals, rendering the spells, ineffective; entirely out of concern for the animals, not the would-be-magicians, he explains.

Those with a genuine interest in current research on the history of European traditions of magic will probably want to turn to the essays in "Conjuring Spirits: Texts and Traditions of Medieval Ritual Magic," edited by Claire Fanger (1998), and Richard Kieckhefer's "Forbidden Rites: A Necromancer's Manual of the Fifteenth Century" (1997). These all, especially the latter, contain excerpts of texts to compare to those offered by Waite.

Raising Hell: A Concise History of the Black Arts, and Those Who Dared to Practice Them:Robert Masello - Now...This book i don't even really know what to say....Its not good but its not great either :daze: To each their own but i wouldn't use this as a guide...

RELIABLE BOOKS:

Books written by your mentor would be great if they have any reading material.. (and pick a mentor or master wisely...Not someone who has 3-5 years experience...15-20+ at the most in my opinion...

Black Magic for Dark Times: Spells of Revenge and Protection:Angela Kaelin - Is a book of spells written for good people who have been wronged in some way and don't have any other recourse. Basically, it's intended for victims of crime where justice was not served. The author writes a lengthy introduction which includes some personal stories and the reason behind her writing this, plus a section on the difference between justice and revenge.

After the intro, the book goes into some basic protections that can be implemented, such as spreading sea salt across your thresholds or using crystals. There were some really interesting methods for discovering thieves and protecting yourself and your property from them. The spells are detailed with what you need to perform them as well as things to recite while doing the required actions. It's all straightforward and not dressed up with elaborate descriptions, so the plain English writing is nice for someone not already familiar with this subject matter...

Though some will say its a rambling paranoid delusion.....I personally like the spells.... To each their own....

Black Magic: Religion and the African American Conjuring Tradition:Yvonne P. Chireau - This well-researched, well-written, and richly detailed study illuminates a world that until now, has been misunderstood by both scholars and the general public and adds greatly to our understanding of the myriad dimensions of African American spirituality :D I recommend...If your into Hoodoo folk magick...Wouldn't really put it in this BA topic...As i don't think voodou or hoodoo are BA...But again to each their own.....

Now...Learning how to undo a spell you've cast..Why? Because theres no real need to torment someone for the rest of their ;life,even if they've hurt you for a lengthy time of your life...I find maybe a week of torment is good..Maybe even 3 days....So removing a spell is good to learn when you find your spell has taken its toll and needs to be removed...

Here are some different ways...

SPELL TO UNDO A SPELL
Time: After Midnight any night, waning moon
Incense: benzoin Herb: angelica
Anoint candles with rosemary oil use white candles as many as you like.
You Need: one bead from a necklace you own (preferably a pearl-faux or not)
A small patch of black cloth, some string for tying.

Incantation: :candle: "I cast a spell asking (whatever the spell name is) I now ask the favor of having the spell removed. I understand to take back a spell means giving up something of my own to show my spirit is true and my intentions are good, I give this pearl/bead from a necklace I own.
I transfer the spell (spell title) into the (bead or personal object close to you) and render the spell dormant.

No harm may come from the cancellation of this spell.
No further power shall it have. This is my will -so be it." :candle:

Place the pearl/bead in the black cloth - add your angelica herbs -
tie up tightly in the string until you have wrapped the pearl/bead entirely in the cloth.
Dribble a bit of wax from the candles on your final knot you tie and
Then throw the small package away far from your home. Close circle (hopefully you cast one) and give thanks.

Another way...

Don't leave these spells in effect too long.If you've cast a string spell,
(you should know what this is if your learning BA) go to the person's home; dig up the string and untie the knots. If the string has rotted, you may not be able to lift the curse. To render a hate doll harmless, Use either a white or pale blue candle Light the candle: then hold the doll under cold running water and say:

:candlep: "No longer are you (the enemy), but only clay.
I've done with you till another day." :candlep:

Then remove the identifiers, hair, nails, etc.
Burn them and throw the rest away.

Now..Next thing... Emotions/mental health and black magick..

Now...For BA you should consider if its right for you,based with mental health...You need to be mentally stable for BA...Or you'll only plummet faster..Also...

Emotions Flow,Changing Human Nature....All magick can be fueled by our emotions but a black magick spell is especially fueled by anger, revenge and jealousy.The question how to do black magic always seems to rise out of these emotions. An ad for Black Magick spells for beginners may seem alluring because black magick appeals to un-evolved or immature emotions that are coming from unhealed wounds and will tend to spiral out of control and create more wounds in yourself and others and magics that are dysfunctional. After all, what we resists persists and this is especially true of emotions we don’t want to deal with or process. It kind of acts like a magnet to other situations to bring the pain forward so you have the opportunity to heal it again. Pay attention to these opportunities.

Black Magic usually seeks to control other people and ususally not for their highest an best good. If you find yourself wanting to throw a spell so you can be petty and controlling you are probably pulling from the dark side.Real black magic is nothing to play with.

Our environment is a reflection of ourselves and it is self hatred or a lack of acceptance that we sometimes feel the need for BA. Once we come to terms with it in ourselves it ceases to be presented to us by others.

What you seek to banish will probably come back in another form. Karmic ties are established during these kinds of working reckoning will come sooner or later.

Black magick may seem like a good option,if you have no option..Or Black magick may be a calling if your energy is darker..Me..I'm happy to learn BA for the sake of knowing what others can do to harm me,and what i can do to push them back....So do know you have other options...I just chose this option...Not forever though...Though most of my work has been DA,there has been some BA intention....

Anyway BA is not the only option...There's always DA and WA..And BA should not be used as the only magick source...To learn one you must learn the other to keep a stable balance.

ImageImage

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox

Postby TheFancifulFox » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:34 pm

When I read the topic name last night I was like "haha, there's a safe way?" (just my sarcastic nature shining through, not doubting that there are safe ways to go about BA, lol, just that they seem to be overlooked too often). I have absolutely no intention of getting into BA at any point in the future. However, I am SOOOOOOOOO happy we have someone like you posting these things on the board for anyone who has considered, or will consider, getting into BA. It's ironic that the field of study that requires the most focus and stability is the one that seems to attract the most unstable and vulnerable people (getting flash backs from middle school, lol). You are a valuable resource and I'm really glad you are doing this :thumbup: :applause:

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

Terror
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Postby Terror » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Good job, Bella.. you rock :)

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Bellatrix Lestrange » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 pm

TheFancifulFox wrote:When I read the topic name last night I was like "haha, there's a safe way?" (just my sarcastic nature shining through, not doubting that there are safe ways to go about BA, lol, just that they seem to be overlooked too often). :lol: lolI have absolutely no intention of getting into BA at any point in the future. However, I am SOOOOOOOOO happy we have someone like you posting these things on the board for anyone who has considered, or will consider, getting into BA. It's ironic that the field of study that requires the most focus and stability is the one that seems to attract the most unstable and vulnerable people (getting flash backs from middle school, lol). You are a valuable resource and I'm really glad you are doing this :thumbup: :applause:
Aww thank you

Terror Misu wrote:Good job, Bella.. you rock :)

Aww thank you,thank you both :hug:

ImageImage

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Postby swannie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 am

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this!!!!!! I can honestly say I sat totally enthralled throughout the whole topic while reading and I don't even know if I BREATHED during the whole thing--it was that interesting!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE continue to post on this most fascinating subject!!!!!......... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Bellatrix Lestrange » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:56 am

swannie wrote:I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this!!!!!! I can honestly say I sat totally enthralled throughout the whole topic while reading and I don't even know if I BREATHED during the whole thing--it was that interesting!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE continue to post on this most fascinating subject!!!!!......... :skull:

Oh wow!! Thank you for enjoying it :D I will post more tomorrow possibly :D

ImageImage

Return to “Black Magic”