Wish granting/how long should I wait until I ask for wish?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
irisbclaudio
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Chaos_Balanced
Zodiac:

1)I've had my  ifrit 4 two months now recognize him as energy and everything but obviously I can't hear:))
2) Egyptian king marid about maybe a month and a half
3) djinn jann 4 two months
4) African Marid queen 1 and a half months

I just asked this question because I don't want to make a mistake although I do feel that I should only should I make a wish only if I hear them?
Any advice well taken into consideration thanks in advance!!:)))

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

follow what your heart tell you to do...

in my case i wait until i'm sure we are connected....different person different time frame.

i have here 7 djinn and the longest i wait is 2 years, the shortest was 2 months.

:werewolf:

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I say do what feels right to you. I'd start with the djinn you feel you have the best connection with and make a really small and easy to manifest wish. Since you can't hear your spirits you can use this way to check and see if they feel ready to grant wishes for you. If your wish manifests then you'll be sure it's ok to make wishes to this djinn. That's what I did with my djinn cause they were my first spirits and my abilities to communicate with them were way more limited back then. You could also ask them via pendulum if they are ready.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

irisbclaudio wrote:1)I've had my  ifrit 4 two months now recognize him as energy and everything but obviously I can't hear:))
2) Egyptian king marid about maybe a month and a half
3) djinn jann 4 two months
4) African Marid queen 1 and a half months

I just asked this question because I don't want to make a mistake although I do feel that I should only should I make a wish only if I hear them?
Any advice well taken into consideration thanks in advance!!:)))
Stupid question, have you tried any of the spirit connection exercises?

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

If you think this is a stupid question, you'd pop your clogs at some of the questions I've asked. Thankfully everyone here has been more patient with me than that.
I don't believe in stupid questions, especially when we are considering the nature of this forum.
Terror has great djinn advice, I hope she comes on here, but I liked what arianne said- go with your closest connection and start small. From what I understand its not necessary for you to hear them. Good luck to you :)

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think what Michael34786 was asking is if irisbclaudio has tried any of the techniques, and saying it may seem like a stupid question that he (Michael34786) is asking this. At least that's my take.

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

AngelFire wrote:I think what Michael34786 was asking is if irisbclaudio has tried any of the techniques, and saying it may seem like a stupid question that he (Michael34786) is asking this. At least that's my take.
::rofl:: that makes so much more sense! ::rofl::
Again a classic case of tone not coming out properly in text, thank you!

:oops: sorry michael!

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Whichever works out. With both of my djinns, I have made the wishes almost right when they've come into my household, if not before, and they carry it out beautifully. They can hear you even if you can't hear them so you don't always need to hear a "It will be done" or whatever to know that it's being worked on. For me, I don't make a lot of wishes unless it's something I KNOW I will need their help with and they tend to be long term wishes so I don't really expect for it to happen right away though they do have this amazing ability to make it manifest shortly after the wish is made.

My lercentai (a demon's djinn) granted a wish before he came to my home because it was concerning how to get him here. Of course, to be fair, at that time, I was already determined to save up some money for him and made sure to tell him that he was coming home with me. On the other hand, my astral djinn was an SRA. I was a bit apprehensive with asking for a wish right away - since at the moment I didn't really hear him and it was, after all, his first day in my house - but I did so because there was conflict in the house and I had asked him to lighten up the tension so that there will be less fighting... and the next day it was almost as though the tension was completely gone. With him, he seems to like challenging wishes (snow in Texas, no roommate for the semester, etc.) so I do have to think of some good wishes for him to play with at times.. such as awesome weather in the middle of rain and whatnot.

Anyway, long story short, you can make the wishes whenever you want, but when it will come true will be different according to the wishes. Sometimes, if it comes true at all will depend as well - ie, wishing to marry a super star. Hit or miss, maybe your path is going towards that wish, or maybe it's nowhere near. If it's completely impossible, it absolutely won't happen. On the other hand, there are some wishes that may take a couple of months, perhaps along side getting another promotion after the one you just got, or whatever. You probably get the idea.

Good luck!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”