Vegetable Lamb - Thougths and considerations

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
magicalove
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 46
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Princess :D
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks a lot for all that you'd done Magnolia! We understand that with all the sales and all going on, you're very very busy. But I do know this wait would be worth it and I'm excited to know more about the entities I own and definitely the rest of them too :D

draco
new here
new here

Ascensionwave wrote:draco, was your vegetable lamb from a SRA? You got me interested so I'm going to get one too.
Absolutely yes, Ascensionwave, he is from SRA, and there is another one on his way for me. This time I've decided to ask to Magnolia to bind him directly to me to see the difference with the other one that was bound to a stone, and now, thanks to the transmute bag, bound to my more and more powerful ring :D
I adore SRA creatures! I feel more drawn to them than any other one. Perhaps it's because I feel that... Mongrella, I understand you more than what you may think... they are a bit like me. So, the bind is stronger and very fast growing. They are like me and they feel that. So, we start our relationship being FRIENDS.

Ciao

Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I was going to order ONE but now you made me consider if I should get more. :)
I have been practising cultivating energy in my navel chakra but can't say I have had much success. I have these meditation mastery cds that recommend putting my awareness in my navel chakra during meditation. I'm hoping the vegetable lamb with help me as much as it did you. Maybe I should order a couple, lol.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Very interesting info guys on an entity ive never given much thought to. :thumbup: :applause:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i have a vegetable lamb from one of the first sras and she had quite the adventure and trips just getting from magnolia's home to mine! she took a detour to the swiss alps and then back to magnolia who mailed her to me here in south jersey. they really are peaceful creatures and are normally very quiet. glad to see that more are being adopted! i would have no problem bringing another into my home and heart if one calls. :)

draco, so glad to read your thoughts on vegetable lambs and definitely sounds as if your's have a wonderful home and keeper! :) take care!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wow...the swiss alps!!?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
draco
new here
new here

crone maatkaere wrote:draco, so glad to read your thoughts on vegetable lambs and definitely sounds as if your's have a wonderful home and keeper! :) take care!
Thank you very much, you make me feel good! :thankyou: :hug:

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I think the thing that puts me off the idea of getting a Veggie Lamb is that they are intended to die when they have eaten all the food around them. So, when the Lamb puts my hurts right, will it just collapse or fade away?! And The encyclopedia mentions they taste great and even their bones are used. Of course, CH sends spirits, so I am not sure about what happens with a spirit. It sounds like the creature was almost MADE to be the perfect sacrifice, and that just spooks the hell outta me! I have too much respect for living creatures, even plants. When I outgrow the need for comfort, will it disappear?

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:I prefer to think that it's different since the Lambs are already spirits. They do have a particularly creepy/sad feeling about them, which is probably why I like them, lol. I haven't for a moment looked at them as food though. To me that's just... weird. Actually sacrificing any living creature is just weird to me. I did find it a little odd that the encyclopedia mostly just talks about how you can eat them.

But it isn't the first time that myths and legends have talked about a creature consuming itself. Just look at the Ouroboros serpent. I suppose to me the Lambs symbolize rebirth or life after death. Maybe that's why I felt prompted to take one in during the new year.

I just keep picturing a little ghostly Lamb made out of broccoli crowns and zucchini legs tagging along behind me. XD
Maybe I should think of them as Vegetable Zombies? 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I've been drawn to these creatures for the longest time but I have not invited one to my family yet. Perhaps soon.

Return to “Creatures A-J”