Using Dragon energy for healing

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is something that I learned several years before I learned Reiki!!!!

It is a form of channeling the Earth energy, through the green dragon, which adds their own energy to the Earth energy!!!!

First before you do this, make sure you are in a good state of mind. and just let your mind be opend and always have a white light around you and the person you will be working on!!!!

Then you take which ever hand you write with and hold it towards the ground, and your other hand is on the person you are working on, since some people don't like to be touch, you can just hold your hand over the affected area!!!!

Then in your mind or outloud if the person is opened enough to what you are doing, if not, just say it in your mind, "Dragons of the Earth, please send through me to this person your healing energy, which you have from Mother Earth!"

The energy will feel very warm and intense, and if you have your eyes close, you will see the energy go through your dominate hand over to your other hand, and into the person that you are helping, some don't even have to close their eyes to see the energy!!!!

It will feel very warm to you and the person that you are working on, and if it is too warm, just ask in your mind to have the dragons lower the temp of the energy, but it will still be warm, just not too warm.

When done and that is when you don't feel the energy flowing anymore, thank the dragons, and Mother Earth for helping in the healing process.

I have used and still do use this energy when the need is called for!!!!! It does work, and you can use it on yourself first, so you can get use to how it feels, it is different from Reiki, as this is a much warmer feeling energy!!!!

However I will state, that this still does not replace your doctor, if you need to see a doctor, by ALL means do so!!!!

It can be used along with whatever your doctor has said for you to do along with any medications that need to be used!!!!!!

I have used this energy on my family many times as well as myself, and some very cloes friends who also practice Healing Touch, and they also liked this form of healing energy!!!!!

I am sure that there are many forms of dragon healing energies, and this is just one that I learned!!!! There is also Dragon Reiki, and many forms of Dragon Reiki!!!!!

However I decided that for those who are not attuned to reiki, might find this healing energy useful!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

I was sooooo hoping you'd come in with this!!
*whipping out my notebooks writing it all down*
:thankyou: :thankyou:

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I actually used this on my children, my oldest at first!!! She came over and said that she had hurt her shoulder, and she had gone to the doctor, who said that she had strained it pretty good, and the meds didn't help a whole lot with the pain!!!!

So I tried this with her, and the pain went away, and she has never had trouble with it since, and that was way back in 1998!!!! I didn't get attuned to reiki until 2001!!!!!

She said it started out as very hot, so I asked the dragons to make it warm so she could stand the heat, and they did, and it worked!!!!!

I also used this on my sons who were into sports, so yes they had sprains and such, and yes we always paid the doctor a visit, but using this also helped in the healing process!!!!

The reason why the green dragons, is because of their close connection with the Earth!!!! Red dragons have this as well, but their energy is more intense and hot to the feel, however if you ask, they will decrease the heat, to where you can stand it.

The water dragons are very good for the mental stresses that we all have from time to time. All you have to do is call on them to help with whatever is stressing you out at the time, and they will come, and it feels like the cool soothing waters of the ocean, this type of healing is good for mental and emotional problems!!!!

However like I said before if it is something more serious, get help from your doctor, and use this energy with whatever your doctor says!!!!

Your red dragons will also help in removing the stuff that you don't need in your life, like things blocking you from doing what you need to do. However again because of their fire, these dragons can and will burn through anything that can get in the way or is in the way!!!! It can be quite fast and can be a bit overwhelming when it happens, so be very careful when asking the red dragons to help, they don't fool around!!!! However if you ask them to take a little bit at a time they will do that as long as they see that you are also working to meet whatever it is that you are doing!!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for sharing this Starfire, I really like it and I'll definitely try it!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Madie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

Starfire, thank you for this, I'll try it first chance I get. :thumbup:
I'm loving this new section of the board already ::bop:: I'm excited for the next thing I'm going to learn and it hasn't even been posted yet :lol:

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

Thanks starfire !! That is some great information. Green dragon is on my wish list :thumbup: I never thought of asking the red for healing.

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

Thanks so much for sharing this Starfire!! I'm madly in love with my green dragon...lol! He's taught me so much already and I know he'd definitely be up for this!!

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
ta_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

What if you don't have a dragon spirit? Would it work for other color dragon?

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

ta_ wrote:What if you don't have a dragon spirit? Would it work for other color dragon?

Interesting question, I also have one for starfire too....
If I could connect properly with mine, would they be capable of assistance in a distance healing? Or does the person you're working on have to be in front of you?

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Bump