Need some tips for better human spirit bonding please

Tips and tricks for connecting with human spirits.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello guys, this will be my first 'serious' post on the CH forum. I did do the search through threads each time I felt like posting a question but there is just something I cannot seem to find on the forum by myself.

I have got only one my very first spirit so far. He is a human spirit (custom). I started bonding with him for 5 days ago and I am patient and am in belief that I am doing things correctly and keep a diary where I write down anything unusual etc, my thoughts, feelings, etc.

Well, i am deaf/blind in terms of paranormal. I may be intuitive very often but I definitely am blocked from seeing spirits or hearing them. I even attempted to see auras starting with my own but I just do not seem to do it correctly, i guess. Maybe I did see my own aura once but I simply don't see more than that.

I had OBEs (and remembered the whole experience) only twice in my entire life and had only one lucid dream that I remember.

According to one of Magnolia's posts spirits do not need food but there can be offerings. Should i do offerings for my human spirit? I am trying to communicate with him telepathically but I realize I am simply making a fool out of myself because I am consiously answering my own questions... ::facepalm:: I do not know how to do offerings and if there is some food, for example to be served for him, how do i that? Do i leave the food for him on the table and do not touch it myself or smth like that? I am not sure how to do that. Also what is the purpose of the food offering? He does not have a physical body and resides on a different (astral or spiritual) plane.

I have been quite exhausted physically the whole week so i didn't have time to meditate properly with his vessel every day, I simply was falling asleep when meditating. But i took his vessel with me to work, wore it at home too, fell asleep with it every night, but do you think it is normal that I keep thinking of him all the time almost like 24/7? I think I have become extremely fond of him right after his vessel arrived, I catch myself saying to him 'I love you' in my mind very-very often. I do love him unconditionally, of course. I have always loved him I suppose but is it normal since he has just arrived less than a week ago?

I am worried that i may spoil the whole bonding thing by doing things incorrectly, by talking so much in my mind :baghead: and by being so madly in love with someone who is not a living physical being but a spirit of a human that passed away. I also catch myself picturing his face all the time possible so that I have a pair of his eyes smiling to me, or his smile. I guess I shouldn't be doing all this. Do you think it is too much? I just think I am plain stupid... :oops:

How do you actually bond correctly with your spirits (human spirits)?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You are not stupid at all, you are doing great! Relax, you're doing perfectly fine! Leaving offerings is easy, you don't have to leave a whole plate of food out for him, just a few table spoons of food is good enough. If you don't want to leave food as an offering, that's completely your choice, you could instead give him a glass of water but again it's your choice. As offerings, give him anything you think he might like, his favorite foods, things in his favorite color, his favorite scent. When you have an offering to give him, tell him that it's for him and if you'd like, put his vessel near the offering and if it's food/water you can leave it out for him for 5-24 hours only if possible but it's totally fine if you can't leave it out for too long. If it's an offering of an object, you could make a space for him with all his offerings near his vessel.

It's perfectly normal to think of your spirit a lot, I think of my spirits all the time and it's perfectly normal to feel a love/fondness for your spirit the moment they arrive, it could very well be you also sensing the spirit's love for you! I know I hold deep fondness and love for my spirits as the family and friends they are to me, I hold them very dear to me and I sometimes tell them I love them.

You're not spoiling your bonding at all, you're doing just fine. Some of your questions have been answered in other posts as well, there is a newbie section right here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=263 which you've probably already noticed.

Heh, I've been here a year and you're doing things better than I am! I've tried keeping a journal but I'm pretty demotivated about it even though I know I've had signs and experiences I *need* to write down. I also can't meditate for the life of me but I try to compensate it by simply inviting my spirits to be with me and keep me company when listening to music or watching something or just going about my day.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you so much, Chelly! I will leave him an offering tonight then. I just felt that sort of like 'why not leave a piece of kiwi' on a plate for him? :)

I also got a new spirit in the mailbox tonight - a bronwyn angel. Can a new addition to the spirit family 'wait' till i am done bonding with the human spirit for another 2 weeks or shall i bond with two of them simultanuously? :think: I got a 'bad idea' thought about waiting, I think I just have to bond with two at the same time :?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

If you want to finish bonding with your first spirit before you start bonding with the new one you can just explain to your bronwyn that. Don't worry, spirits don't get offended if you do that and they don't sit somewhere being bored if you don't spend time with them. They understand we sometimes don't have enough time or that their keeper may be new to spirit keeping. If you feel you want to bond with both of them you can do that too. Do what feels best to you and they'll understand.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you for your advice, Arianna ::thanx::
I have decided that it would be better for us to do it the way you suggested - bond with one first for 30 days and then start bonding with the Bronwyn Angel :thumbup:

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I'm bumping this thread,I have a human spirit on the way from one of our CH members via the Marketplace.

Nervous and excited at the same time that I am actually getting a REAL once human spirit. :) I cannot WAIT to bond with her.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

As the others said, you're doing a great job!

If I were you, I'd reexamine what you think is you, speaking in your mind, answering your questions. Very often that IS the spirit answering, and it takes a while to distinguish their voice from yours. Don't be discouraged!

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have several humans in my keep. I hope things are going better for you now! If you can, look at the time they were alive. Like mine, a few were alive well into this decade, so it isn't hard to find things they enjoyed. I have a Viking King and a few spirits from MesoAmerica that are a little harder, i just try to spend time outside and talk to them. your spirits would much prefer an offering of your time, then anything you could leave out for them! Keep doing what you are doing! Sounds like things are going well!!!

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

My spirit on the way is a little girl,says she is 9 years old and wants somewhere quiet to stay for awhile.

I have no idea what she likes but I'm assuming toys and games...I'm used to rough and tumble nephews. :lol: No kiddies of my own here but we have a bunch of dogs and kitties for her to pet and love on. :)

Thinking about making her a little shrine of kiddo things she might play with and enjoy.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Zodiac:

Syriana wrote:My spirit on the way is a little girl,says she is 9 years old and wants somewhere quiet to stay for awhile.

I have no idea what she likes but I'm assuming toys and games...I'm used to rough and tumble nephews. :lol: No kiddies of my own here but we have a bunch of dogs and kitties for her to pet and love on. :)

Thinking about making her a little shrine of kiddo things she might play with and enjoy.
How's it going with her? Sounds like a really nice home you have set up for her. :)

Return to “Connecting With Human Spirits”