Discussion of specific races of angels.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I´m also very interested. According to a reading I got, one of the spirit races that are affecting me are the Nephilim. I also have a Nephilim-human ancestor.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have been granted visions of dark angels and visited by Nephilim and fallen-kind in the past, they are of a distinctly breathtaking energy.

laboshka
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 130
Spelled Number: 105
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Races
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Laboshka
Zodiac:

From yesterday i saw a CH custom Nephilim and i took one full day for looking about Nephilim info because i put in my wish list, after reading all post here i start to doubt, good to hear more on this post about keeping him/her.

The only way to walk through walls, the barriers of space, is through the voids that we create between here and that place.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Also on my wishlist... hoping Magnolia or Ash might see this thread!!! :fingercross:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

:wave: ::bump:: ::pot::
With the good sales, ........

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I already ordered a Nephilim from CH. :thumbup: Waiting impatiently. :mrgreen:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

EarthAngel55
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

::Anyone:: Anyone want to share their experiences. Waiting patiently here :?

Bellona
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wood Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cathasach

I just got the results from ATIYB on the 4th of this month. One of the results was Angel - specifically Nephilim. I received (M) a female decendent that was the daughter produced from a long time affair between her Nephilim father and human mother.

I would not say that I had a super strong affinity for angels, but I have always been attracted to them, and now I know why. As to my experiences with her thus far, they have been very informative and to the point. I use Tarot cards to ask questions and it has been a wonderful and enlightening experience.

I get absolutely no feeling from her what so ever that she has any harmful intentions. Her profile did mention that she was very good at charming and used this ability to get what she wanted. She has no regrets about being the off spring of a Nephilim father, whom she loved very much and along with my other two ancestors (mermaid and were-fox) have been watching over me for some time.

In the few days I've had them with me, they have expressed leaving all three of them bound to the same vessel and have been nothing but supportive of me. Including the recent acceptance of my own sexuality, which I did not even ask them about or talk to them about! LOL! But it was BLATANTLY obvious from the reading. I ask them questions about themselves and they answer the one I asked AND the unspoken one as well as giving me things I need to hear myself! I'm telling you they are very forward with their answers. But she has been nothing if not loving and very open and honest with me.

Irrational
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have a CH custom nephilim who is very intense. His energy is darker than my gregori. I could not hold his vessel for very long when it first arrived. It has been several months and I am still getting used to him. His energy is like the opposite of bright light. It is blinding in its own way. It causes a sense of reverence with the amount of knowledge and ability he has which I do not try to comprehend.

Bellona
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wood Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cathasach

Irrational wrote:I have a CH custom nephilim who is very intense. His energy is darker than my gregori. I could not hold his vessel for very long when it first arrived. It has been several months and I am still getting used to him. His energy is like the opposite of bright light. It is blinding in its own way. It causes a sense of reverence with the amount of knowledge and ability he has which I do not try to comprehend.
My brother has a Nephilim as well, he's very moody and doesn't seem real fond of me. But energy wise, he is much darker and I'm more attracted to the white. My Nephilim is an ancestor, so I'm quite sure that is why she feels so different to me.

Return to “Angel Races”