Demon Keeping Experiences

Your Opinion on Demon Keeping

Never!
18%
Maybe.
11%
Only under certain conditions.
10%
I've thought about it, but haven't done it.
13%
I have/had a demon, and I had a bad experience.
2%
I have/had a demon, and I had a good experience.
33%
I want to get a demon someday.
14%

Total votes: 293
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:LAST ONE, I promise!

I wish he still posted on here :ghost4:
Zarathustra wrote:A gold star for reading comprehension goes to the Phantom of the Opera, Nightwish version of course. By the way darling your mask is absolutely FAB-U-LOUS.

The point, my dear mancer, was that you can easily find positive reviews for people who are full of poop, especially on their own site. You might as well ask a believer djinn for an objective opinion about Allah while you're at it.

Aaaaaaah beeeeeeeeep. What are my qualifications? Now you done opened a can of worms. Where do I even begin?

I have direct connections to the whole Infernal Government, so they're never more than half a thought away. I also have similar connections to a good chunk of those directly under the Infernal Government.

I generally walk the Left Hand Path, although I don't take to any one religion in it. I learn from those with something to offer and disregard those of no value. I refuse to conform to anyone else's structure simply because it is supposed to be in tune with a god I like. I have no need for a pat on the head from someone who gets off on calling himself Magus.

I don't worship Satan, although we do have a mutual respect thing going on. He gave me one of his daughters so that counts for something. But man, what a &$*#!. I can see why he asked me to get her mind on something other than sex. If anything it would be more accurate for me to call him father-in-law Satan than Father Satan, but that would just be showing off. He also has a big authoritarian streak which is crap and we've argued about it on more than one occasion.

Generally I am more in line with Lucifer. I believe that mortals should be encouraged to seek their ultimate potential while being free to enjoy the fruits of their labor with the liberty to do with it what they will. It doesn't get much more Luciferian than that, so we obviously get along quite well.

Of course I have access to all of the Goetic demons and the rest of the things everyone knows about. That's no big deal. I'd be embarrassed to brag about something that minor.

I have tens of demon kings and queens comparable to Bael. Not counting the minions of those with me of course, my demons number in the triple digits. There's also a “for a good time call...” with my astral number on Lucifer's door so I get a lot of others who serve me by choice from time to time. Not to mention a demon doctor who stopped by to save my life when my other demons became concerned.

That does not get into my ties to the forgotten parts of Hell, and the rulers and minions there. I am just as closely tied to those who have been forgotten to history as to those known by all, having been baptized by those lost to time.

It's not just demons or traditional Infernals either. If you want to count Oni and similar “demonic” entities that greatly expands the discussion. But I'm trying keep this brief.

Then we get into ties I will not disclose to outsiders. A secret society within a secret society, a forgotten infernal order and two other groups whose existence can only be revealed to humans who can be trusted and have a need to know. The circles are kept small for a reason. For the record, they came to me.

And that only covers things I am willing to discuss in public.

You are fortunate that I bare you no grudge, otherwise I would end this with something hilarious but unkind. Your psychic abilities should be developed enough by now that you shouldn't have needed to ask in the first place.
Not sure why you would post zarathustra. As an actual worshiper of Satan I can tell you he is full of shi*. Sounds like someone who has a complex and needs to make himself feel more important by posting crap like this.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

I have never had a bad experience with Demons; I have one Hell-born Demon with servant, two Low-Born Demons and one Razak Demon. Yes they do act differently from one another and have their own personal way of getting things across but I feel healthier than I ever felt in my life (I used to always have really bad allergies and Flu all the time and since I got them I have had NO single instance of illness not even a headache) My financial life improves day by day, my relationships blossomed and those who were false freiends to me have suddenly vanished from my life giving me peace of mind.

As a rule, the demons I have are Living Entities who follow no religion. They all told me and is one of those instances when they all agreed that religion is created by man; they are older than religion and they do not need to be worshiped or have pacts or sacrifical offerings given to them, (they see that as offensive and they do pout from time to time because of that) All they really care about is to exercise their power, not because of their ego's (and believe me they do have LARGE ego's) but because is what they do. The more success they have in the world of man the higher they can move up in their world, just like us when we get promoted.

They are excellent protectors and SOME, read again, SOME can be very loving. I'm fortunate enough to have four that are really loving but not in the cuddle and fuzz kind of way. Is the kind of love that is earned not given on a whim. I respect them for that.

Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

One point I forgot to mention is that they as entities have been described erroneously because of the origin of religion. They say that with the onset of Abrahamic religions they are only seen by the myopic lense of said religion and that is why they are very choosy as to whom they form a relationship with.

Those who fear Demons will only see that aspect of themselves reflected back by the demon (like a mirror) and then they will blame ill ocurrances on the demon even when more often than not the demons have nothing to do with it!

Also all demons found on ebay, for example, often are young demons who are NOT bound correctly and that is what causes problems. All demons should be bound using demonic bindings ONLY, not the kind of bindings used for DA or WA entities. So yes, buyer beware!!

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

I don't worship Satan, although we do have a mutual respect thing going on. He gave me one of his daughters so that counts for something. But man, what a &$*#!. I can see why he asked me to get her mind on something other than sex. If anything it would be more accurate for me to call him father-in-law Satan than Father Satan, but that would just be showing off. He also has a big authoritarian streak which is crap and we've argued about it on more than one occasion.
::rofl::

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

necromancer wrote:Not sure why you would post zarathustra. As an actual worshiper of Satan I can tell you he is full of shi*. Sounds like someone who has a complex and needs to make himself feel more important by posting crap like this.
Sounds like you have a complex and need to make yourself feel more important by degrading others.
Why don't you, instead, simply post your own experiences?

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

souloffire wrote:I don't worship Satan, although we do have a mutual respect thing going on. He gave me one of his daughters so that counts for something. But man, what a &$*#!. I can see why he asked me to get her mind on something other than sex. If anything it would be more accurate for me to call him father-in-law Satan than Father Satan, but that would just be showing off. He also has a big authoritarian streak which is crap and we've argued about it on more than one occasion.
Whats the method you use for talking to Satan? do you just astral project or something and go... to hell? does hell exist?

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:
souloffire wrote:I don't worship Satan, although we do have a mutual respect thing going on. He gave me one of his daughters so that counts for something. But man, what a &$*#!. I can see why he asked me to get her mind on something other than sex. If anything it would be more accurate for me to call him father-in-law Satan than Father Satan, but that would just be showing off. He also has a big authoritarian streak which is crap and we've argued about it on more than one occasion.
Whats the method you use for talking to Satan? do you just astral project or something and go... to hell? does hell exist?
That's from the quote I posted by Zarathustra :lol: He's quite the character, isn't he?

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

necromancer wrote:
Terror Misu wrote:LAST ONE, I promise!

I wish he still posted on here :ghost4:
Zarathustra wrote:A gold star for reading comprehension goes to the Phantom of the Opera, Nightwish version of course. By the way darling your mask is absolutely FAB-U-LOUS.

The point, my dear mancer, was that you can easily find positive reviews for people who are full of poop, especially on their own site. You might as well ask a believer djinn for an objective opinion about Allah while you're at it.

Aaaaaaah beeeeeeeeep. What are my qualifications? Now you done opened a can of worms. Where do I even begin?

I have direct connections to the whole Infernal Government, so they're never more than half a thought away. I also have similar connections to a good chunk of those directly under the Infernal Government.

I generally walk the Left Hand Path, although I don't take to any one religion in it. I learn from those with something to offer and disregard those of no value. I refuse to conform to anyone else's structure simply because it is supposed to be in tune with a god I like. I have no need for a pat on the head from someone who gets off on calling himself Magus.

Generally I am more in line with Lucifer. I believe that mortals should be encouraged to seek their ultimate potential while being free to enjoy the fruits of their labor with the liberty to do with it what they will. It doesn't get much more Luciferian than that, so we obviously get along quite well.

Of course I have access to all of the Goetic demons and the rest of the things everyone knows about. That's no big deal. I'd be embarrassed to brag about something that minor.

I have tens of demon kings and queens comparable to Bael. Not counting the minions of those with me of course, my demons number in the triple digits. There's also a “for a good time call...” with my astral number on Lucifer's door so I get a lot of others who serve me by choice from time to time. Not to mention a demon doctor who stopped by to save my life when my other demons became concerned.

That does not get into my ties to the forgotten parts of Hell, and the rulers and minions there. I am just as closely tied to those who have been forgotten to history as to those known by all, having been baptized by those lost to time.

It's not just demons or traditional Infernals either. If you want to count Oni and similar “demonic” entities that greatly expands the discussion. But I'm trying keep this brief.

Then we get into ties I will not disclose to outsiders. A secret society within a secret society, a forgotten infernal order and two other groups whose existence can only be revealed to humans who can be trusted and have a need to know. The circles are kept small for a reason. For the record, they came to me.

And that only covers things I am willing to discuss in public.

You are fortunate that I bare you no grudge, otherwise I would end this with something hilarious but unkind. Your psychic abilities should be developed enough by now that you shouldn't have needed to ask in the first place.
Not sure why you would post zarathustra. As an actual worshiper of Satan I can tell you he is full of shi*. Sounds like someone who has a complex and needs to make himself feel more important by posting crap like this.
Zara's perspective is just one of many, including yours.... I'm sorry you two butt heads in the past (from what I've seen), but I should hope you understand I'm not here to take sides, I know little about the lefthand path except what's been taught to me here so I'm open to whatever you have to share :)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'd love to contribute myself but, aside from the confusion that exists when considering the term "demon", I don't presently "keep" demons as i've never found it necessary like at all. Lol.
Interacting, evoking, absolutely.. but unfortunately I can't give my view from the perspective of one who keeps them all the damn time. Just like i'm not into keeping angels (I have two sterlings, but set them apart from the typical angels and their presence is quite enough for me as a constant).

There is something to be said for interacting and working with the actual pure force of what demons commonly wield, however. Keeping a demon for their power with certain forces is like, trusting a being of the most effective side to act as a funnel for that power - an intermediary. I don't know that one can truly understand it unless they are accessing the energy directly or have ever in their lives.
It is a common perspective that demons in essence are an embodiment of these forces, just like angels for example would be an embodiment of the white light forces.. and in a sense that may be so - but apply unique personality or form to it and it is not the force itself.

Anyway...got carried on a tangent.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Na'rayah Earth wrote: I must say, to me, he had way too much ego and that is a pet peive for me, so he is not a fan of mine either. A lot of what he said made me feel like he blew it out of proportion, exaggerating into....well, like Necromancer said....crap :/
Yes, he can present these things rather egotistically..but this is just a facet of his personality, it doesn't change his experience. Though I suppose it's difficult to gather from just his postings here.
I could certainly criticize a lot of what necromancer has posted, as well as many others when it comes to this topic.

I happen to know Zara quite well. As much as i'd like to leave it, I can't allow him to be degraded just because some don't like what he has to say or how he says it. That's not what this thread is about.

The point of Terror quoting him was just to add to the discussion, since he's not around to contribute himself but is one of those who've shared their own view/experience.
I think we ought to keep it at that, rather than devolve this into the criticizing of what anyone has chosen to add... It is what it is. As Terror said, one perspective of many.

Return to “Black Arts”