Is this normal when dealing with Succubi?

brennaven
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Ok guys... I've had a custom bound succubi with me for the past couple weeks and ishe has been a delightful companion, and no I'm not speaking in the terms of anything sexual. If anything she's more of a guardian who just happens to have an occasional desire, and even then does not force anything. This is not the part in question however... That part is the odd feeling I've been having over the past week and a half just at random times. I'd liken it to a mixture of the lightheaded euphoria a smoker gets from a cig after a long period of not smoking and the disoriented feeling that comes from improperly grounding oneself after mental practices such as deep meditation or Astral projection. It's not unpleasant really, it's just confusing. At first I thought maybe my blood oxygen concentration was off, but upon having the nurse at work check it, it is well within acceptable parameters. Then there was also the dream that I was forced to literally shatter the other night... In the dream I was asleep in the same place I was in real life, when all the sudden the phone rang and I answered it only to be greeted by static followed by silence like that that accompanies a cell phone when it is making bad connection but still holding the call. At this point is where the abnormality begins. I go to hang up the phone but find I'm unable to move, and have the feeling that someone or something is frantically trying to communicate, but just can't get through. At this point I could tell that I was able to take over lucidity of the dream, but I still could not force the dream me into any action, which left me with only the option of breaking the dream completely. Perhaps it's just paranoia kicking in or just the fact that, though I have decent knowledge of spirits themselves, I lack experience with dealing with spirits on this level. Whatever the case may be, I didn't sense hostility or malevolence in the slightest, and actually quite the contrary it gave off more of a feeling of frustration and longing. Any insight is welcome on any of these aspects, because though I'm actually enjoying this ride it is just posing so many questions at this point.

No matter how good the thing in the box sounds... DON'T PULL ANYTHING OUT OF THE BOX YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE YOU CAN PUT BACK!
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Dominatrix maybe :?: It could be the succubus. Hard to say, lots of confounding factors. Journal your experiences and keep track of similar events, that might lead to an answer. Good luck :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

brennaven
new here
new here
Zodiac:

DragonKeeper wrote:Dominatrix maybe :?: It could be the succubus. Hard to say, lots of confounding factors. Journal your experiences and keep track of similar events, that might lead to an answer. Good luck :thumbup:
lol I'll try, but I'm the worlds worst at keeping journals. I usually either A. Lose them in the first couple weeks or B. get off track so bad while writing that the journal defeats the purpose of why I started it in the first place.

I do have to agree with you on the confounding factors, this one hasn't been the typical cut and dry version you hear about from most people who deal with these entities. Never thought of the Dominatrix slant, but don't really believe it to be the case unless it's just an occasional streak in her. I may have to try and get back in touch with Lady Rachelle and Master Freland and see if they have any takes on the experience... She did refer to her as "very interesting" (which for someone who deals with these types of things quite a bit struck me as kind of odd), so there may be some sort of X factor that they are privy to...

If I go by what my gut is telling me on the whole sitation, the dream was her attempting to contact me, but for whatever reason she was only able to partially connect and was still trying to strengthen the connection, which on one hand would explain the fact that I was unable to influence the dream short of shattering it by force of will. It could be a subconcious matter that I knew she was trying to speak and wished to hear her out.

As for the disorentation, a lot of people would probably dismiss it to energy drained, however I've had my share of experiences with energy drainage and the giving of energy willingly and it does not have the same feel as either. Actually if I had to conjecture it is more like I'm attempting to use astral projection, but for whatever reason stopping just shy, which without proper grounding could be leading to that kind of heady out of synch feeling. Not sure at this point honestly, but hopefully the answers were reveal themselves in time.

No matter how good the thing in the box sounds... DON'T PULL ANYTHING OUT OF THE BOX YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE YOU CAN PUT BACK!
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Why not just live with and enjoy THE RUSH....an expansion of one's own consciousness is always a little to a lot - startling when first experienced.....saying this in the pleasant sense of saying this..just gently get used to it by observation and thinking about it...maybe you should be more careful when driving a car or crosing the street..but otherwise...just enjoy the Play of Expanded Awareness....LILAS....SHAKTI.....etc.
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
brennaven
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CAIYROS VERREE wrote:Why not just live with and enjoy THE RUSH....an expansion of one's own consciousness is always a little to a lot - startling when first experienced.....saying this in the pleasant sense of saying this..just gently get used to it by observation and thinking about it...maybe you should be more careful when driving a car or crosing the street..but otherwise...just enjoy the Play of Expanded Awareness....LILAS....SHAKTI.....etc.
Caiyros
lol if I can somehow shut up the overzealous analytical part of my brain that sounds like a good idea. Just too inherent in me to have to never just be satisfied that something works, but always go further, and attempt to look at eaxactly why it works. I do see where you are coming from Caiyros, but unfortunately for me to just set back I have to defeat so much inherent programing that forces me to always look for answers, granted along with all the times this programing has brought me good outcomes and greater understanding, there have also been several occasions in which I have ended up overwhelmed.

alicia857
new here
new here
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

brennaven wrote:
DragonKeeper wrote:Dominatrix maybe :?: It could be the succubus. Hard to say, lots of confounding factors. Journal your experiences and keep track of similar events, that might lead to an answer. Good luck :thumbup:
lol I'll try, but I'm the worlds worst at keeping journals. I usually either A. Lose them in the first couple weeks or B. get off track so bad while writing that the journal defeats the purpose of why I started it in the first place.

I do have to agree with you on the confounding factors, this one hasn't been the typical cut and dry version you hear about from most people who deal with these entities. Never thought of the Dominatrix slant, but don't really believe it to be the case unless it's just an occasional streak in her. I may have to try and get back in touch with Lady Rachelle and Master Freland and see if they have any takes on the experience... She did refer to her as "very interesting" (which for someone who deals with these types of things quite a bit struck me as kind of odd), so there may be some sort of X factor that they are privy to...

If I go by what my gut is telling me on the whole sitation, the dream was her attempting to contact me, but for whatever reason she was only able to partially connect and was still trying to strengthen the connection, which on one hand would explain the fact that I was unable to influence the dream short of shattering it by force of will. It could be a subconcious matter that I knew she was trying to speak and wished to hear her out.

As for the disorentation, a lot of people would probably dismiss it to energy drained, however I've had my share of experiences with energy drainage and the giving of energy willingly and it does not have the same feel as either. Actually if I had to conjecture it is more like I'm attempting to use astral projection, but for whatever reason stopping just shy, which without proper grounding could be leading to that kind of heady out of synch feeling. Not sure at this point honestly, but hopefully the answers were reveal themselves in time.
I just bought a conjured incubus and a demon that need a new master form master Freeland and lady Rachelle like a month ago hasn't gotten here yet since it being customized but how is your Succubus treating you did you buy any other entity's from her so curious get in contact with me when you get a chance

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”