What is it like collecting a Gargoyle?

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally Asked by Perry Stevenson:

Hi,

I am new to Magic, spells, and astral creatures but I've always believed in it and what I'm most interested in is having creatures. The first creature I want is Gargoyle so i can be protected, but before i buy one i have some questions first and I would appreciate it if some of you would take the time to answer some of them, it would really help me.

1.) If I was to have a Gargoyle, Would he protect me physically as well? So would he help me if i was attacked by a human?

2.) Would I see and/or hear my Gargoyle?

3.) Could I get rid of the Gargoyle if i wanted to?

4.) Would the Gargoyle retaliate just over an argument with someone?

5.) Would the Gargoyle go everywhere I go?

Sorry if its a lot of questions but i would love them answered and would really appreciate it.

---------------------

CreepyHollows Replied with:

Dearest Perry,

I just wrote you on eBay as well. I have posted an article on this page http://www.creepyhollows.com/article_protection.shtml that will explain everything you need to know about buying an entity for protection.

Yes, you will be able to see and hear your Gargoyle the type of manifestation the Gargoyle assumes could be one of many things. Some see their Gargoyle in true form, others as light, others as shadows, most as Shades.

If you wanted to get rid of your Gargoyle you could but spirits can be affected by abandonment and it is a responsibility to own a spirit of any nature.

Yes, your Gargoyle companions you wherever you go.

And it is unlikely a Gargoyle will overact. They can take retribution but under justified circumstances. They are not Dark Arts creatures and are not known to act sporadically or unjustifiably.

Magnolia.

6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My gargoyle is fairly quiet, until I burn too much incense and make the house smokey. He starts tapping on the floor to let me know I need to air out the place, lol. I do know that he is always around which gives me great comfort.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

thats it! smoke them out! LOL :lol:

Q

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

queniecups wrote:thats it! smoke them out! LOL :lol:

Q
Q-C,
You are a Real Card! I am still laughing...
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Return to “Gargoyle”