Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

There was a thread here on the human-djinn powers - powers that a human has as a result of a direct blood lineage descending from a djinn ancestor.

Powers such as wish-granting. I`d love to discuss it more.

Human-immortal descendants have also been known historically to have godlike attributes.

And what about demonic offspring?

Does anyone have any stories to share? Any thoughts or ideas or questions on the subject?

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

Oh, interesting topic! I'm looking forward to input on this! :applause:

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yeah, me too!

Forgot to mention, add to the list, direct Ancient Alien ancestry. As well there is the thought that all of us are descended from the gods or aliens, so every human is in some way connected to these powers.

Adelphia D. Blood
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

:feedback: yes people please we need feedback on that.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Interesting subject!!!! I wonder if this also applies as to the things that you find in your bloodline, like having an immortal in your bloodline? I would think that it would!!!! Or like having a were-creature in your bloodline?

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yes it does!
Some people have found their connections through the In Your Bloodline readings, and some people have found them in other ways, since before the service was offered. Sometimes the connection is so strong that the spirits guide you to discovering your roots, and some people have the knowledge passed down through their families... others also just figure it out themselves or that something is going on, due to their weird powers that just seem to pop up from time to time.

It is really interesting, that there actually is more to humans than meets the eye, like in so many good SciFi shows.

Adelphia D. Blood
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Ok, I have a contribution for this topic. Hopefully others will follow.

I was just talking with a friend about this. She had noticed that when people harm her they end up getting hurt, things she wishes when she is mad, come true exactly.

In my own case, I know and actively work with my bloodline connections daily (they are a mixture of some of the examples above - and spiritual blood connections also play a big part). They empower my magick, this I know. But I have also noticed, that when people harm me in a big way, their life rapidly goes downhill and stays there. I don't wish them harm purposefully. But their lives get messed up, like an automatic curse.

This kind of thing is actually seen as a kind of curse on the person who has this ability. In some cultures, it is known as the evil eye.

I will see about digging up the thread Maythen started on the Djinn bloodline powers. There needs to be a link here to that, because it was discussed a lot in depth already.

Adelphia D. Blood
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

oh i am also very interested in this topic!

i do believe that if our ancestors want us to know, or it is meant to be in this lifetime, they will make it happen, which is such a blessing, if you choose to embrace and learn from the traits you have been passed!!! when i found out i had mer in my blood it has led me to a greater respect and deep desire to learn about this part of my heritage!

i have been watching a ton of vids on youtube lately and now audio-reading Erich von Daniken's book, Twilight of the Gods..it's fascinating and now i'm starting to wonder about the Annunaki and aliens coming back and among us now. so the alien ancestry link here would be fascinating.

cheerz,
:mermaid:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:oh i am also very interested in this topic!

i do believe that if our ancestors want us to know, or it is meant to be in this lifetime, they will make it happen, which is such a blessing, if you choose to embrace and learn from the traits you have been passed!!! when i found out i had mer in my blood it has led me to a greater respect and deep desire to learn about this part of my heritage!

i have been watching a ton of vids on youtube lately and now audio-reading Erich von Daniken's book, Twilight of the Gods..it's fascinating and now i'm starting to wonder about the Annunaki and aliens coming back and among us now. so the alien ancestry link here would be fascinating.

cheerz,
:mermaid:

Cool! Mer in your blood is a definite paranormal power. It's so funny you should post that because I was wanting to resurrect this thread based on a theory I have, which I also found confirmed in the mermaid thread.

I have talked to a few people privately who noticed that retributive ability they seemed to have but not control. My developing theory to this has been that people who experience their enemies being somehow cursed, may have stronger links to stronger spirits who are acting on their behalf.

Like in the mer thread:
Or a merperson may take a special liking for a human child, become its self-appointed guardian, and inflict horrible punishments upon anyone who ill-treats the human ward.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... id#p377143

Makes sense, right?! And this could definitely be due to bloodline connections, like I was mentioning in an earlier post.

Ancestors and spirits or entities of your ancestors may be doing this, this kind of retribution on your enemies.

However in the cases of wishes that go awry, that could well be due to djinn in the blood. I think these are two separate phenomenon.

CH has in their Encyclopedia confirmed the possibility of djinn-human hybridization:
Have Angels & Djinn been known to procreate with humans, yes.
Same for Immortals. But that is different than a spirit procreating with
another spirit. With Angels, Djinn & Immortals you are talking
about beings that can manifest on the physical plane but are not from
the Earth. You are not talking about a dead human in spirit form
procreating with an Angel spirit. I hope you can understand the
difference.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

However I bet this is quite rare, and we may have heard of a few cases on this board.

EDIT: Yes the alien ancestry link would be fascinating. BUT... the aliens are the 'gods' and the angels and the demons also ;)

Adelphia D. Blood
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Adelphia wrote:
I was just talking with a friend about this. She had noticed that when people harm her they end up getting hurt, things she wishes when she is mad, come true exactly.

^ OMG, this happens to me too :think:

Do dreams count? I have always dreamt a lot, but never thought much about it, it clicked when I found out that I have Morpheus in my bloodline.

Anna

Return to “Human”