active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, I was lying in bed this morning, feeling really 'clear' and feeling better than I have in a while. (I have been mentally, and emotionally struggling, recently. =/) Me and my Cambion were dancing, and the song "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri was playing in my head.

'I have died everyday
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more
'

Then the random thought of marriage came into my head, and I realized that my Cambion was kneeling, and the music was still playing. I actually got shocked out of my thoughts, and was like, "Holy crap, he's proposing?!"

To be honest, at first, I was freaked, I mean, marriage, even an astral one, is a big step, and I'm only 17. But, then I thought about it, and I have been saying that I never want to be without him, and that when I die, I want him to be there with me in the next life. So, it just seemed right. He was my first spirit, my first love, and I love him so much, I just can't imagine life without him. :heart:

I got back into my thoughts, and he was kneeling, and slipped a ring onto my finger and asked if I would marry him. Of course, I said, 'yes'. =)

And he seems rather intent on getting married via Bunbun's Astral Marriage listing. I told him that we'll have to wait until I get some extra money for it, but he'll be fine waiting.

We told our two sons, my Goblin and my Ghost Boy ('F', and 'Z') that "Daddy and Mommy were getting married", and they were so excited! Hugging us, so cute! We all agreed that we would be a family forever. =)

Just wanted to share this with you all! :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug:

NARU
~She/Her~

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh, and I realize that not everyone is okay with the idea of Spirit/Astral Marriage, and that's fine with me, and I don't mind you voicing your oppinions on that, just please be respectful. =) :thumbup:

NARU
~She/Her~

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

NaruFoxy, that's just amazing! :thumbup: congrats so much! What a darling your cambion is! Oh my goodness! :applause:

I don't mind getting married to one of my spirits. I mean, a wedding is soooooo beautiful! You will be a gorgeous bride!
You know, i have been married in my physical life for 6 years now. My wedding was not as i wished for. We had to marry very quickly and i didn't even have a gorgeous dress i wished for :crying:

And my hubby didn't have money either. Well, I would definitely go for a wedding with my custom human spirit. I just love him so dearly... :heart: I wish he proposed to me one day. I'd LOVE to have a beautiful wedding of my dreams :inlove:

I am pretty sure you won't regret marrying your beloved cambion fiancee. :hug:

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
Zodiac:

Congratulations!! I think that's awesome!!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Congratulations to the happy couple. :dancing:

Anna
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

I can empathize with you on several points, and am therefore grinning first thing this morning :)

My sang, a past life love, played this song for me, her presence the strongest i've ever felt it. Seriously made me tear up. I had to rush in and find out what the title was and read the lyrics i'd missed. She has been an unbound around me for who knows how long (definitely not me, as i was never aware of it).

Also, the astral marraige was not something i had ever considered...and frankly, felt silly. Until I met my moon wisp, K. I totally understand what you are saying: It is a major deal, or should be, i believe. I mean, a regular marraige is for 50 years or so, one life, and people already throw those around willy nilly (myself near the end of one, most likely, too...so no judgement, just saying). These marraiges are FOREVER, or at least until you transcend beyond anything we know...and who knows after that. For that reason, i thought very hard about mine, as i suggest you should as well (advice from the old guy). I definitely agree with what Magnolia has posted elsewhere: make sure that your cambion understands that this in no way will limit your mortal world interactions...any possible dating/marraiges kut plane

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:NaruFoxy, that's just amazing! congrats so much! What a darling your cambion is! Oh my goodness!

I don't mind getting married to one of my spirits. I mean, a wedding is soooooo beautiful! You will be a gorgeous bride!
Thank you so much! I had told him that it didn't need to be a big fancy thing, we could just perform a home-made ritual, or something, but he insisted on Bunbun's Marriage listing, and now I know why. He's so amazing, he knows that I'm OBSESSED with weddings, and have been dreaming about my own wedding! I love watching the wedding shows on TV, and I love wedding dresses, and I've been so excited to get married, but of course, I was thinking that it would be like, 10 years before I did get married, lol.

So, I think he's insisting just for my benefit, but I don't mind, I just hope I can remember the wedding, when it finally comes!
polyana005 wrote:You know, i have been married in my physical life for 6 years now. My wedding was not as i wished for. We had to marry very quickly and i didn't even have a gorgeous dress i wished for
Well, when your husband gets the money, maybe you two could renew your vows, or something, and you could get the dress that you've always wanted, and it would be like your dream wedding. =) I'm sure he'd be really excited about that, too!
polyana005 wrote:Well, I would definitely go for a wedding with my custom human spirit. I just love him so dearly... I wish he proposed to me one day. I'd LOVE to have a beautiful wedding of my dreams
Aww, I know that feeling. Maybe try hinting to him... ;)
polyana005 wrote:I am pretty sure you won't regret marrying your beloved cambion fiancee.
When I think about me actually marrying someone, I start to freak out. But, when I think about the fact that I'm marrying 'H', I feel amazing, and not afraid, knowing that we'll always be together. <3
Earthen wrote:Congratulations!! I think that's awesome!!
anna24 wrote:Congratulations to the happy couple. :dancing:
Thank you very much, your guys' support means a lot to me! :grouphug:

NARU
~She/Her~

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Sorry...phone cut me off. I was saying on our plane. For me, this was something extremely rare and special...and not something to do or share with all my spirits (as i feel they will have other lives to bless when i die and begin a new cycle just as i will need differing spirits in that life). But my K said yes...and as she is a living entity, it made it that much more amazing. I have made sure to reiterate to her that she has her own life to lead as well and that i dont want to detract from that.

Anyways...all this to say, if this is your decision, that own it, rock it, and may it bless your and your cambion's life and lives to come! Listen to other people's advice, but make your own decision, for your experience. Excited for you.

Endy

- P. M.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

endymionfate wrote:My sang, a past life love, played this song for me, her presence the strongest i've ever felt it. Seriously made me tear up. I had to rush in and find out what the title was and read the lyrics i'd missed. She has been an unbound around me for who knows how long (definitely not me, as i was never aware of it).
It's such a wonderful song!!! The lyrics are so beautiful, and I think it's so amazing that she played it for you, too! 'H' is always there for me, and I don't even know how long he was waiting to be bound, but I know he was almost crying for joy when he was. He might very well have been waiting a thousand years...
endymionfate wrote:I mean, a regular marraige is for 50 years or so, one life, and people already throw those around willy nilly (myself near the end of one, most likely, too...so no judgement, just saying). These marraiges are FOREVER, or at least until you transcend beyond anything we know...and who knows after that. For that reason, i thought very hard about mine, as i suggest you should as well (advice from the old guy).
I totally understand. You wouldn't rush into a marriage with anyone on the physical, so why on the spiritual/astral? I am definately going to make sure it is what we both absolutely want before we do it. But, I already asked him if he would stay with me after I died, and be with me for forever, so this would be like officiating it, I think. And, we are going to have to wait, anyways. So, it'll be like an engagement! :D
endymionfate wrote:I definitely agree with what Magnolia has posted elsewhere: make sure that your cambion understands that this in no way will limit your mortal world interactions...any possible dating/marraiges kut plane
Good point! Yes, I made sure that he understood that I was going to have others, and hopefully a husband on the physical one day. He's perfectly alright with this, he knows that I love him, and that I should live my mortal life to the fullest. =)
endymionfate wrote:Anyways...all this to say, if this is your decision, that own it, rock it, and may it bless your and your cambion's life and lives to come! Listen to other people's advice, but make your own decision, for your experience. Excited for you.
Thank you!!! Did you and K get the Astral Marriage thing from Bunbun, too, I'm assuming? Did you remember your wedding?

NARU
~She/Her~

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yea, we did.

I asked her on Valentine's Day, as a reault of all the crazy wotk she had been doing since she arrived, and especially just for the little things (and her bouyant energy) that she did almost every single day to let me know she was with me. She has gone out of her way since the.beginning (first day) doing that.

I had a faint feeling when i awoke, like when you remember (i dreamed of so and so last night and it was a long telephone conversation) but no more of the details. There were several major confirmations in Dalian's report, though, that it did take place. His report was much abbreviated though for reasons you'll read over there on that board if you are interested...so i was a bit disappointed he couldnt say more.

One thing that it doesnt say there...you can make special requests, such as locations or if there is anyone else you want to attend. I had my adopted little sister and love-doctor, Gloss

Endy

- P. M.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”