Furbaby Memorial

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Stanley, my 11-year-old kitty. I'm still astonished that he went from just-fine when I got up yesterday morning, to getting mopey, to getting mopey and hidey, in the space of 24 hours. I called the vet this morning when he was no better today than he was yesterday once his symptoms began appearing. Then I called for a sooner appointment when I noticed Stanley was starting to have labored breathing.

To my utter shock, the x-rays showed that the most likely source of the trouble was metastatic cancer that had spread to the lungs, with no prognosis for recovery nor even palliative care. I *still* can't wrap my mind around that. There was only one real course of action. I would not let him suffer. We chose the Final Act of Mercy.

But The Hubby and I stayed with Stanley until the end, skritching him and petting him. He purred through it all. That's all he ever did was purr -- you could LOOK at him and he would purr -- so that's fitting.

He knows he was, and is, an incredibly loved cat. But he took a part of me with him to the Rainbow Bridge.
I am so sorry about that, L2R. You did all you could do. May he play with Priestess at Rainbow Bridge until we are reunited.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It's amazing what the mind will do, when it's trying to process grief.

My memory withdrew this poem from its vault. I can't even tell you how long it's been since I last saw it. I then went to look the poem up online, as I was sure I would find it. The memory was triggered by the realization that I am going to have to pick up Stanley's food dish from the feeding area. :(
Poem to a Dead Kitten

Put the rubber mouse away,
Pick the spools up from the floor,
What was velvet shod, and gay,
Will not want them, any more.

What was warm, is strangely cold.
Whence dissolved the little breath?
How could this small body hold
So immense a thing as Death?

Sara Henderson Hay
My little guy... I won't stop missing him. I'll acclimate to his being at the Bridge, but I'll miss him (and my other furbabies at the Bridge) until I get there myself.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

Lost my piggie Fun-fun a couple a days ago. He wasn't that old. He had diarrhea the night before and was very listless. The next morning O found out he passed away. RIP Poor Fun-fun!!! I will always love you and will always miss you!! So will your children. Will meet up with you on the rainbow bridge one day!!!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:Lost my piggie Fun-fun a couple a days ago. He wasn't that old. He had diarrhea the night before and was very listless. The next morning O found out he passed away. RIP Poor Fun-fun!!! I will always love you and will always miss you!! So will your children. Will meet up with you on the rainbow bridge one day!!!
I'm so sorry. :( As I just experienced, sometimes symptoms can have such a swift onset as to leave us humans utterly bewildered. Sometimes, they are so good at concealing any problems, that even professionals don't spot anything wrong. Just ask any veterinarian who works in a zoo. They'll say the same thing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:Lost my piggie Fun-fun a couple a days ago. He wasn't that old. He had diarrhea the night before and was very listless. The next morning O found out he passed away. RIP Poor Fun-fun!!! I will always love you and will always miss you!! So will your children. Will meet up with you on the rainbow bridge one day!!!
I am so sorry to hear this.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Newborn baby puppy. Was born stillborn with his cord wrapped around his brother's cord. He never took a breath or moved.

Huffette
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Newborn baby puppy. Was born stillborn with his cord wrapped around his brother's cord. He never took a breath or moved.
Yet you loved him and noted his passing. *cries with you*

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Newborn baby puppy. Was born stillborn with his cord wrapped around his brother's cord. He never took a breath or moved.
So sorry to see this. Poor tiny munchkin.

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Aww.. poor puppy. It's so sad when they are stillborn

What kind of pups are they?

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

They are chihuahua/Terrier mix. The mother is chihuahua/Terrier mix and the father is long hair chihuahua- one of the rescues.

Huffette

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”