General Gargoyle Questions

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

Well, I had no idea what I was getting into when I started looking at this site, but I just received my first spirit in the mail last night and I'm really impressed! I started out with a SRA Gargoyle, and he's AMAZING! I didn't know how well this would work, because I already have a group of dragons that hang out around me on a regular basis (not purchased- one has been with me since I was born, and the other two found me over the years), but now he's just one of the "pack". I just got my Gargoyle in the mail last night, and he's sitting on my left shoulder while I browse here. Ever since I started looking at CH, my connection with my dragons has really increased, or they've been more ... present lately. So, wow. I'm pleasantly surprised! Hopefully I'll get to hear my Gargoyle soon :)

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

welcome true purple! I am happy you are enjoying your gargoyle. They are pretty amazing :clap:
You will love being a member of CH. It is pretty addicting!

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ah, thank you so much! I actually somehow got up the nerve to talk to my mom about it when we met up for our weekly lunch (she's pretty open minded, but it's still hard for me to talk to people about the paranormal sometimes). She said she definitely felt something from the stone before she even know it was anything special, and thinking about a Gargoyle being around gave her the warm fuzzies, so she asked me to order her one too! I'm glad as she lives alone out of town, so we both thought it would be good for her to have a protective spirit companion along with her dogs and cat :)

EDIT: Yay, I have a C4 Gargoyle on the way for her, and my best friend asked me to order up a Blue Dragon for him. I'm an inadvertent enabler! Now to figure out what my next order for myself will be...
Last edited by Elilara on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

What a great idea. :D I think a gargoyle will be perfect as a companion and a protector for your mom.
I am glad she is open minded,then you have someone to share your experiences with!Keep us
updated on your new companion!

AMBER

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My mom just got her Gargoyle two nights ago, and she loves him! The most exposure she's had to any sort of paranormal activity was an experience with a Ouija board many many years ago, but she 100% believes in her Gargoyle and feels him nearby guarding her. Many thanks for CH for making my mom feel a little safer, and for letting me share this part of my world with my awesome mom. :clap:

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It sounds like the gargoyle is perfect for your mom~
I got a gargoyle as one of my first spirits, and he is still one of my favorites` :applause:

AMBER

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor

I have one SRA Gargoyle.

I think that his character looks like the cat(not the dog).
Because he is not diligent like the watchdog. And,
He often playing with me and disturb my sleep.

boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

I didn't think that gargoyles and vampires mix well together. Are Gargoyles white arts? I believe that Vampires are from the dark arts...... aren't they? If so, they don't go together very well. I would double check in this before getting the Gargoyle.
Last edited by boadiccearose on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I have seven vamps and three gargoyles. As a matter of fact my guardian requested that my more aggressive gargoyle be bound with him. They definitely want to work together. My other two gargoyles are lighter but my one is a darker energy. I love him to pieces, and I know he loves me. But I have to be very careful to make sure he doesn't attack anyone.

It all depends on the individual spirit. Most say their gargoyles like to be groups. My female absolutely hates my aggressive one. He dominated her for awhile and I had to rescue her. Now I keep them separated. I have two males and a female. I thought about getting another female to match my aggressive male, but I'm afraid she will dominate my female. I don't want to risk it. My other male is very sweet and does a awesome job protecting my daughter.

Gargoyles and vamps are both grey. The shade of grey depends on the level of darkness.

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

boadiccearose wrote:I didn't think that gargoyles and vampires mix well together. Gargoyles are white arts and I believe that Vampires are from the dark arts...... aren't they? If so, they don't go together very well. I would double check in this before getting the Gargoyle.
I am wondering about the same thing, does gargoyle fare well with vamps?

Return to “Gargoyle”