General Gargoyle Questions

slxix
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Lampropeltis wrote:
slxix wrote:we both feel he was fending off this black entity which resides in our mom's house, and we don't know how to get rid of him. Neither of us live there anymore, and this creature feeds off our mom's energy, and she can be like a sunken abyss 75% of the time.
(not Gargoyle related I fear) but the best actions depend on how comfortable your mother is with dealing in the paranormal. For passive defenses that are in most peoples comfort zone, I'd recommend giving her an Organite paperweight, (at least HHG size) and enough CH Copper Room Cleansers to have one per room. Far from a cureall for her situation, but it'll take the edge off. I'll come up with a more official and extensive post in the education section soon.

I wish I could go into deeper detail!! I clearly feel what you are saying, and when my sis was living at home she would try to cleanse the negative energy out. Would break out salt every corner of the house, and window sills. break out white candles light them in the garage and dining room. it seemed the more she tried the harder this thing would fight back. this is when i decided to send my sis a couple of haunted items first a nature demon and human empathic haunted item. What ever this thing is it's aggressive.

My sis feels her gargoyle came out to fight this thing or send it away for the mean while. Unfortunately our mom doesn't feel anything is wrong, and is depressed 90% of the time. Her moods can be manic it's insane. If I sent anything to my mom it would be in the trash, because she doesn't believe in haunted items. When my sis heard the fluttering and chirping our mom heard him clearly.

Thank you very much Lamp!! :hug:

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Man, a stubborn nasty being, and a human who is in no shape to handle one and is difficult for you to access, is a tough situation.

I'm normally not one for subterfuge, but if she has a yard and you or your sister could bury or hide several pieces of organite around her house, (dropping them in holes under newly-planted flowers in the name of landscaping?) it might have the same effect.

I don't want to hijack this thread much more, but if you would like to brainstorm, (and get input from multiple sources) I can meet you in the General Questions section if you start a thread. (If you prefer instead to avoid the spotlight, I understand)

Back to Gargoyles, with their butter affinity, mine likes it when I fix toast for breakfast. :hungry:

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

What differences in energy do you feel with female gargoyles over males? I got some SRAs.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2

just wondering, do gargoyles seek revenge on people who have wronged you? or do they protect you at that moment. I really want one, not for revenge reasons, but they sound amazing, friendly and protectors, like having a lion as a best friend :)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

tiamax wrote:just wondering, do gargoyles seek revenge on people who have wronged you? or do they protect you at that moment. I really want one, not for revenge reasons, but they sound amazing, friendly and protectors, like having a lion as a best friend :)
Gargoyles are, rather than vengeful, more like watchful protectors. I think one should suit you well.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Back to Gargoyles, with their butter affinity, mine likes it when I fix toast for breakfast.

No wonder mine are always around me in the morning time, they like the butter and toast too, and of course the peanut butter too ;)

They don't do revenge, but they will kick butt if anything that does not belong around your home comes along, or any unwanted un-bounds come around!!!!

I love all of mine :heart:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Get them custom and explain what you want in the custom listing and CH will find the perfect one for you

BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I'm looking forward to getting a few Gargoyles
I've wanted them since I watched the cartoon as a late teen lol
Goliath, Bronx, Hudson & Brooklyn kicked BUTT!!!!! lol

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I love Brooklyn, he was my favorite Gargoyle :D

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

I forgot to put Broadway and Lexington on the list :\
but I always loved Bronx
Now that was DOG! lol

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.

Return to “Gargoyle”