WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VERIFICATION OF...

SWWSB
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Spirit Walker With Sky Bear

I agree it should be common sense, but for those that are new to spirit keeping I would think they really don't know the type of questions to ask of a seller or what their conjure practices are. I think anyone that is totally new to spirit keeping with no prior experience is taking what is said at face value and most likely assumes they know what they are talking about. It is trial and error in the beginning and a learning experience.

WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

SWWSB wrote:I agree it should be common sense, but for those that are new to spirit keeping I would think they really don't know the type of questions to ask of a seller or what their conjure practices are. I think anyone that is totally new to spirit keeping with no prior experience is taking what is said at face value and most likely assumes they know what they are talking about. It is trial and error in the beginning and a learning experience.
Hey there! it's Keira from Jules' site.....I agree with you on this. When a person does start out it is totally trial and error! However, with this forum it's easy to check on the reputation of a seller :) Have a great day sweets!!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
meme36450
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself

Everyone I think, has diffrent experiences when dealing with diffrent buyers and their items they are offering.
I personally have gotten something for myself to only find out it was for my husband and not me and he is not a person who
is noy totally sure of what I believe, but a certain item came and it has been in his pocket since he seen it and held it. That is how strong of a connection to him it was but noy for me, so I think everyone reacts to diffrent sellers items not so much that they may be a fake do your homework and trust your feelings. :peace: :grouphug:

WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

meme36450 wrote:Everyone I think, has diffrent experiences when dealing with diffrent buyers and their items they are offering.
I personally have gotten something for myself to only find out it was for my husband and not me and he is not a person who
is noy totally sure of what I believe, but a certain item came and it has been in his pocket since he seen it and held it. That is how strong of a connection to him it was but noy for me, so I think everyone reacts to diffrent sellers items not so much that they may be a fake do your homework and trust your feelings. :peace: :grouphug:
Exactly right on trusting your feelings!!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
Julie_09
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Nice post!

Return to “Dark Arts”