Getting dark taint?

teabags
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

[quote="jseses"]Hey Terence, are you in Australia by any chance? Your g'day gave it away...

Let me know if your from Oz, we could have a chat sometime....I'm interested to hear of your experiences with Gwen's item.

Bal[/quote]

G'day,
Hahhaha...you got THAT item eh? Good on ya! LOL...we can expect you sleeping in and throwing sickies more than me!! LOL!
I have my triumvirate too, but it's all been white spirits, and I'm not planning to put any D.A. in as yet...I was thinking about the Cambion too, but got a Halloween hippogryph and Gwen's 10 girls, as you already know...
I'm currently drawn to vamps...and still making up my mind...Don't think I need any more anger...LOL...

Hmm...did you have your triumvirate long? I think you should be used to the "dark energy" by now...I was looking at Djinns months ago, but my angels say no go...I'm happy with that...
So, I got my 10 girls...my first duals...and I didn't think I would be affected at first...then it happened...anger rising, dark thoughts...as you said, it's good that we're conscious of this and can take steps to stabilise it. Glad I'm not the only one going crazy here...LOL... Any effects from your Cambion on women?

Well, yours is gonna be interesting...hundreds of them!!! LOL..! OMG...who knows? Become a stud of glory I guess? ;)
Sounds like you've been on the path for quite a while...I've only really started for 3 months, since my first spirits with CH...so I'm glad someone here understands what I mean, about "losing passion"...
I felt weird that I'm "aware" of this realisation, and I look around seeing people going their lives...the ego, the hypocrisy, politics...all that kind of "unneccessary burdens"...?? And I've become like more "neutral" these days..(except my DA moods..LOL)...no longer "really happy, sad, passionate" about everyday things...Like we're disconnected from all other people??

Hahaha...I'm waiting to feel my girls "presence" and limited to try calling them 2 nights a week...I've told my other girls, they're all family, no need to block, compete or get jealous...everyone in harmony under my keepage...I did the initial invocation as instructed, and nothing else. Been trying to call them at night...and wear the ring sometimes. Gwen's currently unavailable to reply my questions about them...it's different from CH's 30 day bonding? I'm not doing anything like "bonding" with them...I did a quick meditation one morning before...5 mins...erotic images...then felt my first D.A. mood swings full on! LOL!

Yes, I'm in NSW, near Westfields Tuggerah, if you know of it. Let me know, we can swap emails as well.
Cheers!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mate, I know exactly what your going through. Yes I've been on the path for a number of years, but every time I take step forward I realise how little we truly know.

I haven't received Gwens item yet....I'll let you know when it arrives. I do have a couple of Gwens Vamps. No connection yet, though I do feel the energy in the vessels when I hold them. Have close to 20 spirits, so they keep me busy.

Mate in regards to the mood swings etc. It still effects me. Though I know when its happening. I tend to get the shits at people more than usual. It almost seems like their annoying habits are amplified in my presence. Surprisingly though, the anger remains within. I don't display it.

Your not going crazy about the loss of passion. Sometimes it annoys me and I wish I was like everyone else. Just going about everyday life not questioning or caring.

BTW I near sydney airport - in Botany. Drop me an email jspb (at) aapt (dot) net (dot) au.

Take Care.

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="jseses"]Mate, I know exactly what your going through. Yes I've been on the path for a number of years, but every time I take step forward I realise how little we truly know.

I haven't received Gwens item yet....I'll let you know when it arrives. I do have a couple of Gwens Vamps. No connection yet, though I do feel the energy in the vessels when I hold them. Have close to 20 spirits, so they keep me busy.

Mate in regards to the mood swings etc. It still effects me. Though I know when its happening. I tend to get the shits at people more than usual. It almost seems like their annoying habits are amplified in my presence. Surprisingly though, the anger remains within. I don't display it.

Your not going crazy about the loss of passion. Sometimes it annoys me and I wish I was like everyone else. Just going about everyday life not questioning or caring.

BTW I near sydney airport - in Botany. Drop me an email jspb (at) aapt (dot) net (dot) au.

Take Care.[/quote]

Exactly...just when I thought my meditation focus had improved...I'm hit back...2 steps forward & 1 step backwards...it's probably hitting the plateau milestone...where we go through an experience or trial to learn more, and realize there's certainly more than we had thought...and hopefully we continue growing from there till the next one...LOL...

Had a little interesting experience last evening at work...a female co-worker said I had a cool sense of humour...I had a table of 8 people to serve...2 little girls...maybe about 6~7 years old? It was very fun interacting with them and their family...and another table, an elderly couple...we were joking around and they said they're gonna find me a nice girlfriend...LOL!

I gave credit to my "team happy" - my silver dragon, 2 fae, sterling angel...and all my other spirits... Maybe the new hippogryph had a part too...Hmm...
Oh man, I missed out on Gwen's recent vamp auction...only found out it was over when I got online...oh well...I'll wait if not a Psy vamp from CH I was looking at...I now have 21 spirits in my collection...sort of evens out...11 whites, and 10 of Gwen's succubi...
Hopefully, I can control the D.A energy better with time to adjust myself...all 10 together will probably be a challenge to me..LOL.
I feel tingles when I hold and meditate with some of the vessels...my dragons seem to enjoy touching my hair sometimes...my angels are touching my crown?...

Yes, DA mood swings...I get really annoyed easily when people do just the littlest thing that's "simply stupid/irritating" in my perception...I rarely "blow up" though I did verbally swear twice before...My face stays neutral or my body language goes into negative mode...LOL...I think my spirits are working hard to help me "cap" my negative emotions...you know what I mean? I originally asked my first spirits to help check my anger issues...back in the day...I'm like mentally swearing at people..."Don't f*** bother me, I don't care..." etc etc...

Feels kinda bad...but at least I'm "consciously aware" of this happening and try to control myself...I ask my girls for help...LOL. Mate, I've been like that before too...just wanna live, try to be happy-go-lucky, don't give a damn and just don't care...Still, I don't want to become "jaded"...you know...like "totally cold like the terminator robot"...that's just sad...it's not me...I'm more than that...!

Cheers man! Have sent an email to ya. Good weekend!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

jseses wrote:Mate, I know exactly what your going through. Yes I've been on the path for a number of years, but every time I take step forward I realise how little we truly know.

Take Care.
Either or both of you guys ever been to Hanging Rock! I spent a little more thaan half a year in Australia in 1979-1980...went fron Syd to Mell to Colac to Warnambool..Adelaide...up into the Center. then over to Wang then Hanging Rock...then The Rocks in Syd and back to Mell....I spent almost 20 hours on every inch of Hanging Rock I could touch and man it is wonderfully weird...and that's dinkey-di...
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="Caiyros Verree ..."]
Either or both of you guys ever been to Hanging Rock! I spent a little more thaan half a year in Australia in 1979-1980...went fron Syd to Mell to Colac to Warnambool..Adelaide...up into the Center. then over to Wang then Hanging Rock...then The Rocks in Syd and back to Mell....I spent almost 20 hours on every inch of Hanging Rock I could touch and man it is wonderfully weird...and that's dinkey-di...
Caiyros[/quote]

Hi,
So you've backpacked around OZ quite a bit hey? How was your adventure? I love the night life and clubs in the city...The Rocks, Darling Harbor and King's Cross...just to name a few...
Been to club link a few years back...that's the only true "goth nightclub" around NSW that I know of...Opened my eyes! LOL!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”