Getting dark taint?

teabags
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

G'day,
I've got a succubus harem from Gwen...LOL..just don't ask how many there are!..LOL..still bonding, it's only been a week.
Do you guys notice you get "darker" moods and emotions? I meditated once with the ring and got *sensual* images in my mind! LOL...
The rest of my girls are white spirits, so I think I'm starting to get the "dark taint" from dual/D.A. spirits? I read it takes 30-120 days to get used to it, for a newbie...do you guys experience that?
Was working yesterday...an unusually busy night shift, as I was the only staff in the shop...I notice the whole day, my emotions were darker and mentally I'm swearing at bad customers..etc even the f* word pops up on this occasion...!

Help!??!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You wouldn't happen to be the person who ended up with the item that had 10 in it would you? ;)

Even if not, I thought the ones that Gwen typically offered were mentioned as being used only when... "needed" and to be kept off and in a drawer or something when not in use. I've not looked at all of her items and certainly not all of those types.

Don't get me wrong, I've looked at some and thought of buying, I just haven't taken the leap on any yet. That one with 10 though did sound hawt :crazy: :drool: :jawdrop:

Anyway, I would think as long as you store the items separate from each other they wouldn't "taint" each other. Everyone reacts a bit differently to energy types from what I've read. So far, I haven't noticed any difference since getting my Hellhound in my triumvirate. Sadly I've not noticed anything at all though. I'd not have guessed the succubuses (or is it succubusi ?) would have had the sensual affect, not the anger.

Sorry, I can't help. I just had to wonder if you had the 10-in-1 succubus item from Gwen :think: :lol:

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That sounds normal for DA first-timers. I ignored Ash's warnings and got a sanguine vamp for my first spirit and I had those dark moods too. I got mad at the smallest thing and all my friends keep away from me, LOL! It will pass in time, so don't worry. My guess is all the spirits you had before this is all white, then all of a sudden you get the whole lot of DA, so I imagine the effect will be pretty strong. I think it has something to do with DA energy, and once you get used to it, it will be fine.

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

hehe oh boy I am already like that and have vamps on the way uh oh lol :p i wonder if it is maybe them thinking those things in your mind?

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I don't think it's them doing those thinking. Turn out my vamps are such scaredy cats, they thought good guys in action movies are bad when they beat up the bad guys cuz it's just wrong. I don't think they're capable of such 'dark thoughts'. LOL! :P

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="kovus"]You wouldn't happen to be the person who ended up with the item that had 10 in it would you? ;)

Even if not, I thought the ones that Gwen typically offered were mentioned as being used only when... "needed" and to be kept off and in a drawer or something when not in use. I've not looked at all of her items and certainly not all of those types.

Don't get me wrong, I've looked at some and thought of buying, I just haven't taken the leap on any yet. That one with 10 though did sound hawt :crazy: :drool: :jawdrop:

Anyway, I would think as long as you store the items separate from each other they wouldn't "taint" each other. Everyone reacts a bit differently to energy types from what I've read. So far, I haven't noticed any difference since getting my Hellhound in my triumvirate. Sadly I've not noticed anything at all though. I'd not have guessed the succubuses (or is it succubusi ?) would have had the sensual affect, not the anger.

Sorry, I can't help. I just had to wonder if you had the 10-in-1 succubus item from Gwen :think: :lol:[/quote]

G'day Kovus,
Yes, you guessed right. I got the 10 succubus ring from Gwen...yeah I know, everyone's staring at me right now! ;) I thought they can tame my fairly high sensual drives...LOL..OMG! Flirting with the ladies! LOL...
I have been interested in succubi and cambion for a while and couldn't resist when Gwen announced that special auction! OMG...! She's said they are safe and I trust her since she's one of the most trusted sellers around...I have emailed her questions regarding wearing it and bonding rituals etc, and awaiting her reply...
I'm not really worried about they "tainting" my other spirits, since my rest are in my triumvirate. I do have a nympho, still bonding and I ordered a silver dragon and hippogryph on the halloween special...So I have to wait for advice from Gwen, and keep the ring in my drawer for now...
I had the ring on my chain at work that day...and out of curiousity(?) I did a 5 minute meditation with them in the morning...Got the sexy images...and a really bad day with work...I thought there could be some effect there? They are my first dual/D.A. spirits though...Maybe I'm reacting on a bad day?

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hah, the only reason people would be staring is that they wished they had won the auction! Congrats!

Gwen probably would be the best to answer with that ring though. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I don't think I'm very easily affected at all by dark (or light) energies, so I'm probably not the best to say.

Again, congrats on an awesome item. I know I myself looked at that auction. I can't remember if I bid, but I know I added it to my watching list :)

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="sofia"]That sounds normal for DA first-timers. I ignored Ash's warnings and got a sanguine vamp for my first spirit and I had those dark moods too. I got mad at the smallest thing and all my friends keep away from me, LOL! It will pass in time, so don't worry. My guess is all the spirits you had before this is all white, then all of a sudden you get the whole lot of DA, so I imagine the effect will be pretty strong. I think it has something to do with DA energy, and once you get used to it, it will be fine.[/quote]

G'day Sofia,
You nailed it!! I couldn't figure why I was like that at work...and I probably shouldn't wear the ring so much...until I get more advice from Gwen...LOL...I thought it would help the bonding...yes, that's ten succubi all in one! LOL!
The weird thing is, having started collecting, I'm like "consciously aware" of my moods but can't seem to change it so passionately like before I started collecting spirits...It feels like my passion has been contained(?) and the excitement/passion of adventures, hobbies seems to have diminished?? I read this is like one of the signs we are on the path towards spiritual development in a forum post...can't remember which one...
Or maybe my white dragon and light spirits are doing such a good job that my moods are usually so neutral these days...its like I have no passionate feelings...even anger seems to have been "capped", if you know what I mean? I had originally asked my light girls to help my moods and anger issues...Hmm...

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="kovus"]Hah, the only reason people would be staring is that they wished they had won the auction! Congrats!

Gwen probably would be the best to answer with that ring though. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I don't think I'm very easily affected at all by dark (or light) energies, so I'm probably not the best to say.

Again, congrats on an awesome item. I know I myself looked at that auction. I can't remember if I bid, but I know I added it to my watching list :)[/quote]

Hi Kovus,
Have you checked out Gwen's newest auction? Amulet with HUNDREDS of SUCCUBI...!!!
OMG!!!

ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey Terence, are you in Australia by any chance? Your g'day gave it away...

I'm in Sydney.....and I nabbed the amulet with the hundreds of Succubi...

BTW...I've noticed the mood changes, especially the anger when I had the triumvirate done with a cambion, and my Irfit.

Knowing that its having an affect on me was enough for me to stablise the mood swings. I don't know what affect the amulet will have when it gets here.

Your right about losing the passion when your on the path to spiritual enlightenment. I've felt that for along time. It's a realisation that there is more to the universe and our existence than we know. Your focus begins to shift from materialism and our connections to it. That's what your feeling.

I'd say you need to give the 10 girls a good talking to about setting limits etc...and don't keep them with you all the time ;-)

Let me know if your from Oz, we could have a chat sometime....I'm interested to hear of your experiences with Gwen's item.

Bal

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”