Waiting for my Phoenix

Resources and links to information on various creatures.
Intrigued74
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Am I mad? I haven't yet received my very first and I've gone and bought a Phoenix! Couldn't get the listing out of my head, and again I read, read and re-read until I couldn't read anymore, tried to put it out of my mind and just had to return to buy.

I have looked at the Encylopedia - fantastic. A lot of the associations correspond with me. My birthstone is ruby, I bought a whole bunch of vanilla incense which arrived yesterday, my eldest daughter's birthday is in May. I use pepper in almost every dish I cook.....

If there is anyone out there with a phoenix / phoenices, please share your experience(s).

::wave::

Ils entrainent au bout de la nuit
Les demons de minuit
Ils entrainent jusqu'a l'insomnie
Les fantomes de l'ennui - - - - - - - - paroles de la chanson Images
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A few days ago I dreamt about blue and purple phoenixes...and when I went to a spiritual group a few days ago, we were all doing a water color painting energy reading for each other and someone actually PAINTED a BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS PAINTING of a DETAILED blue and purple bird while doing the reading for me! And her painting looks exactly like the phoenixes I saw in my dream! It was a total shocker, she herself didn't even realize she had painted a bird at all and yet there is a huge detailed blue and purple bird right smack on the middle of the painting, it's amazing! Her painting and the other paintings done for me are now one of my most prized possessions that I will carry and treasure for the rest of my life.

This is the painting: http://postimage.org/image/npax92u7h/ it has other countless personal meanings and spiritual messages for me that I won't explain here but I just find it amazing amazing amazing how I DID dream of blue and purple phoenixes and that person PAINTED IT EXACTLY as I saw the birds! Huh! All by her reading my energy she painted many many many meaningful things about my energy and my spiritual core, amazing.

So I do wonder, if that person painted the exact bird I saw in my dream and in that dream, they were blue and purple phoenixes them hmmmmmm? What does that mean? Is there a phoenix calling me or is it just symbolic?

Anyway...:P

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have a blue and red one!!!! She is wonderful and has helped in healing work!!!!!
Intrigued74 wrote:Am I mad? I haven't yet received my very first and I've gone and bought a Phoenix! Couldn't get the listing out of my head, and again I read, read and re-read until I couldn't read anymore, tried to put it out of my mind and just had to return to buy.

I have looked at the Encylopedia - fantastic. A lot of the associations correspond with me. My birthstone is ruby, I bought a whole bunch of vanilla incense which arrived yesterday, my eldest daughter's birthday is in May. I use pepper in almost every dish I cook.....

If there is anyone out there with a phoenix / phoenices, please share your experience(s).

You will enjoy your phoenix!!!! Like I said she does help in healing and clearing stuff out of your system!!!!! Mine has always been very gentle!!!!! Sometimes I will see a wisp of smoke and a gentle feeling, when I feel stress and I know she is there with me!!!!! :thumbup:

Chelly wrote:A few days ago I dreamt about blue and purple phoenixes...and when I went to a spiritual group a few days ago, we were all doing a water color painting energy reading for each other and someone actually PAINTED a BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS PAINTING of a DETAILED blue and purple bird while doing the reading for me! And her painting looks exactly like the phoenixes I saw in my dream! It was a total shocker, she herself didn't even realize she had painted a bird at all and yet there is a huge detailed blue and purple bird right smack on the middle of the painting, it's amazing! Her painting and the other paintings done for me are now one of my most prized possessions that I will carry for the rest of my life.

So now I'm wondering, if that person painted the exact bird I saw in my dream and in that dream, they were blue and purple phoenixes them hmmmmmm? What does that mean? Is there a phoenix calling me or is it just symbolic?

Anyway :P
Sounds like a strong calling to me, Chelly!!!! :thumbup: ;)

You will like her and you can get a custom of the one you saw!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

starfire wrote:Sounds like a strong calling to me, Chelly!!!! :thumbup: ;)

You will like her and you can get a custom of the one you saw!!!! :thumbup: :D

I just posted the painting on my upper post if you want to look at it! It's a beautiful painting, I deeply love it! It's one of my prized possessions now, I can't get enough of it, I looooooooooooooooove it, it deeply touched me emotionally just as everything did that night at the group! :D

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have a blue and red one and a green and purple one. They are huge, but quiet. When they do get started, they can be a handful. They are protective and healers.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I have a blue and red one and a green and purple one. They are huge, but quiet. When they do get started, they can be a handful. They are protective and healers.
yes they are wonderful protectors!!! They do have a lot of energy, when they get going!!!!! :D There is nothing like their energy!!!!!! It can be a little over-powering at times!!!!! But hey I love it!!!!! ;)

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I do tend to become overpowered by them at times, but I have been able to handle it so far.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
darksidemoon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't chose one :P
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vamp
Zodiac:

Intrigued74 wrote:Am I mad? I haven't yet received my very first and I've gone and bought a Phoenix! Couldn't get the listing out of my head, and again I read, read and re-read until I couldn't read anymore, tried to put it out of my mind and just had to return to buy.

I don't think you are mad at all :D You felt a strong calling and went with it :thumbup:

Confucius says:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I am glad he called to you. You won't regret getting one of these majestic creatures.

Huffette
Intrigued74
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Chelly wrote:A few days ago I dreamt about blue and purple phoenixes...and when I went to a spiritual group a few days ago, we were all doing a water color painting energy reading for each other and someone actually PAINTED a BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS PAINTING of a DETAILED blue and purple bird while doing the reading for me! And her painting looks exactly like the phoenixes I saw in my dream! It was a total shocker, she herself didn't even realize she had painted a bird at all and yet there is a huge detailed blue and purple bird right smack on the middle of the painting, it's amazing! Her painting and the other paintings done for me are now one of my most prized possessions that I will carry and treasure for the rest of my life.

This is the painting: http://postimage.org/image/npax92u7h/ it has other countless personal meanings and spiritual messages for me that I won't explain here but I just find it amazing amazing amazing how I DID dream of blue and purple phoenixes and that person PAINTED IT EXACTLY as I saw the birds! Huh! All by her reading my energy she painted many many many meaningful things about my energy and my spiritual core, amazing.

So I do wonder, if that person painted the exact bird I saw in my dream and in that dream, they were blue and purple phoenixes them hmmmmmm? What does that mean? Is there a phoenix calling me or is it just symbolic?

Anyway...:P
:wave: Chelly, what a lovely story, it can't surely be a concidence? I am absolutely no expert and all very new to spirit keeping, I haven't yet received my first spirit. I wouldn't think that this sort of experience is common, but then again I really have no idea. Amazing that you get to keep the picture as a reminder. I would that Starfire is right. The picture is really cute too. Are you going to try and follow this up?

Ils entrainent au bout de la nuit
Les demons de minuit
Ils entrainent jusqu'a l'insomnie
Les fantomes de l'ennui - - - - - - - - paroles de la chanson Images

Return to “Creature Information”