A reading with my new psy? Help please.

Resources and links to information on vampires.
Intrigued74
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello everybody ::wave:: ,

Not sure if this would be the correct place for this post. Could someone please tell me where I could get a reading done for my new friend and I? I have this feeling that we were somehow connected in the past. He has only been with me 4 days and has been very quiet, is this too soon for a reading?

Help from the wise and experienced please ::Anyone:: ,

Thanks so much
::wave::

Ils entrainent au bout de la nuit
Les demons de minuit
Ils entrainent jusqu'a l'insomnie
Les fantomes de l'ennui - - - - - - - - paroles de la chanson Images
Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

how do you know that he might had past connection with you?

at first option you could ask to the conjurer whom bind your vamp to you. You may ask whether he had past connection with you or not... :)

I don't know the best place to do reading with your spirits since I never do that before. :mrgreen:

however I suggest you to figure it out by yourself, you can ask to your vamp as you bond with him closer and closer. I have a vampire that had connection with me and I figure it out by myself. I tried to recall all memories about her and also my past lives. At first step you can meditate with him and then talk with him... or ask him using pendulum if you have it :thumbup:

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Four days isn't a lot to go on. When it's something like past life connection, that's something you can confirm with the seller but then again, sometimes some sellers won't be able to tell you that (or they'll tell you just to get you off their backs). Aside from asking the seller, just keep getting to know him - meditate with him, talk to him, and so on. Not every one of the spirits we come across will spill their entire life story to us upon the first meeting. I've had positive experiences with most of my spirits, but others take a little longer. You just have to be patient and get to know them. :)

In terms of spirit readings, well you're asking the wrong person here. I like to take spirit readings with a grain of salt because of what people might tell you. If you must do a reading, go back to the seller about it. Other than that, take everything with the smallest piece of salt you can find because our spirits are not always inclined to tell a complete stranger what's on their mind and so on. Everything is fine and dandy until someone tells you that you need to rehome them. :/

ImageImageImageImageImage
Intrigued74
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Adjieboy wrote:how do you know that he might had past connection with you?

at first option you could ask to the conjurer whom bind your vamp to you. You may ask whether he had past connection with you or not... :)

I don't know the best place to do reading with your spirits since I never do that before. :mrgreen:

however I suggest you to figure it out by yourself, you can ask to your vamp as you bond with him closer and closer. I have a vampire that had connection with me and I figure it out by myself. I tried to recall all memories about her and also my past lives. At first step you can meditate with him and then talk with him... or ask him using pendulum if you have it :thumbup:
::wave:: Adjieboy, thanks for your input. To answer your question, the times I have felt his presence, it felt very comforting and familiar, does tgat make any sense? Iwill have to be patient, he is my very first spirit and i am overly excited at trying to get to know him. :D

Les demons de minuit
Intrigued74
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Ruby wrote:Four days isn't a lot to go on. When it's something like past life connection, that's something you can confirm with the seller but then again, sometimes some sellers won't be able to tell you that (or they'll tell you just to get you off their backs). Aside from asking the seller, just keep getting to know him - meditate with him, talk to him, and so on. Not every one of the spirits we come across will spill their entire life story to us upon the first meeting. I've had positive experiences with most of my spirits, but others take a little longer. You just have to be patient and get to know them. :)

In terms of spirit readings, well you're asking the wrong person here. I like to take spirit readings with a grain of salt because of what people might tell you. If you must do a reading, go back to the seller about it. Other than that, take everything with the smallest piece of salt you can find because our spirits are not always inclined to tell a complete stranger what's on their mind and so on. Everything is fine and dandy until someone tells you that you need to rehome them. :/
Hello Ruby ::wave:: ,

Thats a terrible thought of having to rehome ::jawdrop:: . I hope it doesn't happen to me. Four days is very early I know, as I had told Adjieboy my :count: spirit feels comforting and familiar, even before his vessel arrived I felt a really strong connection. i had asked the seller if I had a past life connection but did not get a reply, I figured she must be busy. Anyway, i'm just happy that he's here with me and can't wait to unravel this story. Thanks Ruby ::wave::

Les demons de minuit
Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

oh is he your first spirit you ever keep?
did you experienced particular event like dreams before you even decided to bought him? how do you know that he was calling for you?

Yes it makes sense, but if he is your first spirit you should think about it many times, and really consider, recall all memories about him... my vamp who had past connection with me isn't my first spirit, so I know the different between comfort feeling from my other spirits and "longing" feeling from her, I can compare them... and I did recalled all of my memories from my childhood even from my past lives... so it can be assured

comfort and familiar feelings are common and it indicated that you and your spirit is matched and connected, for past connection case, it could be more complicated than that and you should compare with other feelings... and don't have any certain expectation regarding past connection with him, it truly could be a block for you. Moreover some of my darker spirits sometimes tend to role playing with me with anything I thought in my mind :lol: , just let it flow and all mysteries will be revealed, listen your deepest gut feeling.. :thumbup:

Return to “Vampire Information”