This may be the stupidest question I ever asked...

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

But I'm going to ask it anyway:) can a human spirit retrieve something lost YEARS ago (when I lived in Maine) and put it in a place where I'll find it today? I love old movies and a long time ago I bought a autograph letter that Laurence Olivier sent to a fan in 1970 and it also came with a colored index card (not from the same time of course) from a autograph dealer. When I was moving from Maine to Florida I remember it being in a large cardboard box and things were hectic that day and the truck wasn't big enough so everything that didn't fit in the truck was sent to storage and I was going to send my brother money to pay on the storage every month until I could get up to Maine again. I found out he took the money and got his car registered and other things (He's always broke) instead of paying on the storage. So I lost everything in the storage. So the letter and everything else I collected through the years was gone. They were in a room I didn't get to load onto the truck yet. (By the way it took a while but I forgave my brother!) Tonight I was packing and thinking about things I could sell so I will have extra moving money. I have a huge Eagles (Rock group) collection from the 70's (that did make it down here) and knew that that plastic container had Eagles stuff in it and that should sell. I was going through it and flung a tiny spider off me (Sonji?) that must have come from the container and what do I find? The Laurence Olivier letter. Magnolia binded him for me a few months ago and I did think of that letter around that time and was thinking I'll never see it again. I had that container down here with me for almost 6 years and never noticed the letter in there. Granted I haven't been in there for a long time but I am positive (Well almost positive) that that letter was in a large box with biographies of classic Hollywood. Could Larry have got that letter back to me or am I just completely forgetful and blind as a bat & it's been there all the time? There was also a 1989 People's tribute to Olivier in there that came out when he died. I thought that was lost with the letter. Too weird.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u50 ... N_0001.jpg

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I think that no question is a dumb question.

Spirits have been known to bring home larger things than that piece of paper. I guess it could be possible. :angel:

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Human”