Creepy Hollows is a Seller I LOVE! SUPERB READINGS!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

I've been off of chat for a while guys and that's because life just got busy, and I just got overloaded, and I just....just haven't been on!

BUT....

I had to take a moment and say THANK YOU! :hug: To Ash, Magnolia, and the CH Crew!! ---->I LOVE YOU<----

Seriously guys...if you are new to CH you simply won't find better...and I mean that from my heart.... :heart:

Through their store you may find some other great and similar spirited people too...like those that did my special readings: Remus, Serene, Leora, and Geoffrey!!
A THANK YOU TO THEM TOO! :applause:

BUT....

I had to take a moment and say THANK YOU! :hug:

Today's package(S) :D came in the mail and really, REALLY brightened up my day! The readings were absolutely PHENOMENAL and SPOT ON!!
Sometimes you have that inner feeling...but you also need someone else to pick up on it...to tell you....a friendly mirror in your face...and advice that is needed post haste....ya know??? ;)

I always feel my money is well spent at CH for the time and services (and Spirits) they provide is simply INVALUABLE! It's why I ordered the latest two readings available on the CH website: the DA Readings from Ash & Affiliates and Viattra Rahli. I'm excited to see what information I'll learn (and maybe further/fully acknowledge)... :think:

Whether you think you understand yourself or seek to learn more...the readings offered are so very helpful in ways that are truly indescribable! So there it is...I had to tell everyone I was thrilled with what came through, what these talented individuals were able to pick up and interpret, and the delivery of my items!! Because if anyone was hesitant...or unsure...GO FOR IT! :star: Any reading from these guys is well worth the wait and the investment!! :star:

MANY THANKS GUYS, YOU TRULY ROCK! :superman:
-Scordra

darksidemoon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't chose one :P
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello Scordra :wave: It's very nice of you to post this. And I can understand where you are coming from. I truly feel privileged for having found CH. It doesn't seem like any other forum has the support and information like CH does.

And I completely agree about the readings. I purchased the 4 Practitioners reading also and it was indeed quite intense. I feel drawn to the Viattra Rahli reading also. Still trying to decide as I told myself I needed a break from spending :lol:

Congrats on your past and future readings :thumbup: And a BIG thank to CH for all they do :thankyou:

Confucius says:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

Hey Darksidemoon!! I totally hear ya!! I've been working with my bindings/spirits much more as some of my studies have been pushed back a bit....and I'm doing my best now to find other avenues for creating money so I've got a bit more at my disposal....I need to save for a new car too....ugh...hate car shopping!!!

Many Blessings,
Scordra

Return to “Sellers You Love”