You've got it wrong unless you've got it right

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have some words for BA keepers/workers. This does not as much apply to the responsible, mature, balanced individuals who utilize BA.
Though, good things to keep in mind; and it's true some may think they are set for this, and being responsible, but aren't..I don't expect to get through to you, but it is time you face it for your own well-being.
I'm not posting this to get under anybody's skin, I post out of concern, and aggravation at what appears to be a very blatant disregard. It's no rant though, it's straight-up knowledge and insight.. take it or leave it.

As I always state... true BA doesn't give a damn about you or anything, it is inherently adversarial, it is inherently opposed to all light. It doesn't care how others treat it as it has no intention to treat you well. It is what it is. There is absolutely no duality there. If one doesn't understand this, they do not understand the very nature of BA, and likely shouldn't be involved with it. It takes a commanding presence, aware of the consequences and prepared to hold on for dear life.
Most things can be accomplished with power through the DA scale, BA simply packs a greater punch in specific areas (and greater influence with the method of "Control") due to it's purity of darkness --blackness, though lacking duality means that there is less flexibility in the overall outcome. It could get out of hand very quickly.
DA can mess you up, screw you over as well..but there is more flexibility to avoid that or lessen the blow.

You lessen the blow of BA by expecting it, or being extremely strategic in execution. Many think BA is more power with less effort, but if you want to avoid your ruin then it takes A LOT of skill and acclimation.
In acclimating you can work at it gradually, or you can suffer intensely and tough it out (not everyone can survive and come out ready to face the essence again and again, very few can deal with it repeatedly and come out unscathed or seriously altered/damaged)..though who is willing? If you aren't willing to go through the necessary work, you should think twice about BA.

BA is not for the unstable; it is not for the immature; it is not for the lazy. Not unless you want to get yourself into a world of hurt immediately or somewhere down the line (it's inevitable); and not on my watch, because no way am I going to tolerate your irresponsibility affecting the world around me.

Pacts can be made, and you think that because you make a pact and it's neat and tidy, then the other party will do their part, you will do yours, and there you go. Wrong. First of all, it takes gained respect to deal in these dark pacts on a genuine level, and it takes major awareness --BA is BA, you have to know what you're getting yourself into and things have to be set quite carefully.
As an example, Demons are one type widely known for pact-making. Demons are also a type many mortals are interested in, we see that a lot here. The highest demonic forces will be honorable in dealings, though it is still imperative to understand all conditions and the nature of the force --and it could be stated anyway that these are typically darker DA in nature rather than pure BA (not eliminating dangers but indicating a difference in ordeal); while "lesser" or "lower" demonics (this encompasses a great range) of the darker and BA nature won't necessarily (never in the case of BA) be as honorable and will delight in tricking you, purposely leading you down a bad path. You really need to know what the hell you are doing, and dealing with.

I personally find it troubling and absurd that just anyone can acquire demonics (or apparent demonics), but it is your choice..just don't have a fit if it causes major problems.
And don't have a fit if others are having a fit or voicing opinions in opposition, if you're standing up for BA rights there is absolutely no way you fully comprehend what BA is about. Nobody has to like it.
You should expect for others to respect your choices, respect your path; and it is important to respect the overall duality of existence --the natural place of extremes and in-betweens, to be knowledgeable of the BA force; but BA does NOT want to be coddled and we have no reason to be soft on it.

Be smart, sensible, and rational.

Consider this a follow-up to this thread:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 45&t=33158

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Nicely said. I get concerned because I see a lot of times the term BA being thrown around without a clear understanding of the distinction between BA and DA.

Good point about how some of the highest demonic forces are more DA and more inclined to offer honorable pacts. As an example, some of the pacts I have been offered by a couple of those include:

1) I continue to work as a practitioner without break for a period of years (refused).
2) I agree to use the powers given to me in a noble and wise way in building up rather than destroying the world. Yes, this most high demon is concerned more about bringing improved conditions for human beings, and hates those whose only goal is to destroy, tear down, and cause suffering.

Pacts with BA beings, to be clear, are an entirely different thing. Essentially that is one way you can distinguish between BA and DA beings and magick. DA beings are quite happy with some fairly simple offerings and payments of pacts. Incense, oils and candles. Sex magick. Publicizing their fame. These are fairly typical requests.

BA takes blood. Animal sacrifice. Human sacrifice. Acts of destruction.
BA hates humans.
It takes advantage of the evil int he human heart, to turn us against each other in extreme acts of greed and selfishness.

If you want something extreme done, you want an entity that is most powerfully motivated to do whatever it takes in the world to get you what you want. This is BA. A BA entity is so motivated by the blood, by the promised payment, they go ALL out to get you what you want. Kill your rich aunt for you to get an inheritance - Absolutely. Car crashes, horrible misfortunes, sure. That is also where people see their wishes getting realized in twisted ways - a BA being is more prone to twist your wishes just to get the job done and earn their payment.

I think people often see the classification of demon and say, BA. This is just not the case! There are BA entities and BA demons. These are unique. There are DA demons. In fact, I have some beings here who are very strong and dark djinn. Another seller could have labelled and sold them as demons and no one would know the difference.

I see the label BA being thrown around a lot and it ends hurting the Dark Arts.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Raven
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well said. After reading some rather disturbing posts recently, it's like putting a loaded gun in the hands of a child... :insane:

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:I get concerned because I see a lot of times the term BA being thrown around without a clear understanding of the distinction between BA and DA.
Absolutely a very important point. I think a lot of people are mistaking DA for BA, and the major concern is in an expectation developed of anything labeled BA being like their mistaken experience (of DA).
The classification is thrown around with little regard amidst this popularity of demonics; one should be skilled enough to tell the difference before endeavoring to work with an entity or magick labeled "BA".

And great insights on the application and capability of BA forces. Your contribution is appreciated.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Very informative, thank you guys.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Well done, couldnt have said it better myself. :thumbup:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Great post with a lot of good information in it!!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well-said indeed. Thank you for sharing Noc & Adelphia.

::bump::

Anna
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

NoctemAeternus wrote:
adelphia wrote:I get concerned because I see a lot of times the term BA being thrown around without a clear understanding of the distinction between BA and DA.
Absolutely a very important point. I think a lot of people are mistaking DA for BA, and the major concern is in an expectation developed of anything labeled BA being like their mistaken experience (of DA).
The classification is thrown around with little regard amidst this popularity of demonics; one should be skilled enough to tell the difference before endeavoring to work with an entity or magick labeled "BA".

And great insights on the application and capability of BA forces. Your contribution is appreciated.
Thank you Noc, I appreciate your contribution here also, you have wise words and insights to share.

Thinking about this all day, in fact I believe I was thinking about it already for a few days lately, I want to add a couple more things on the topic...

A BA spirit can trick you into thinking they are DA, and they may imitate a DA being and NOT ask for blood. Sometimes their ulterior motive can be the downfall of your soul and simply feeding off pain.

There are DA and BA beings, but there are also DA and BA choices. A DA being (such as human, demon or immortal), is free at any time to make a BA choice. Thus a blood sacrifice pact can probably be entered into with a DA being if they are inclined to agree to it.

Also what would appear to a human to be a BA action (such as murder), may not seem the same way to a non-human race with a different and longer term perspective and more knowledge about the nature of life and death...

There are cases where death may be appropriate for reasons that we may never know. I am not endorsing this, simply pointing out that there are so many varying factors that things can appear BA when they are DA, as much as they can appear DA when they are BA.

After all, even Archangel Michael is also known as, the angel of death.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

NoctemAeternus wrote:I have some words for BA keepers/workers. This does not as much apply to the responsible, mature, balanced individuals who utilize BA.
Though, good things to keep in mind; and it's true some may think they are set for this, and being responsible, but aren't..I don't expect to get through to you, but it is time you face it for your own well-being.
I'm not posting this to get under anybody's skin, I post out of concern, and aggravation at what appears to be a very blatant disregard. It's no rant though, it's straight-up knowledge and insight.. take it or leave it.

As I always state... true BA doesn't give a damn about you or anything, it is inherently adversarial, it is inherently opposed to all light. It doesn't care how others treat it as it has no intention to treat you well. It is what it is. There is absolutely no duality there. If one doesn't understand this, they do not understand the very nature of BA, and likely shouldn't be involved with it. It takes a commanding presence, aware of the consequences and prepared to hold on for dear life.
Most things can be accomplished with power through the DA scale, BA simply packs a greater punch in specific areas (and greater influence with the method of "Control") due to it's purity of darkness --blackness, though lacking duality means that there is less flexibility in the overall outcome. It could get out of hand very quickly.
DA can mess you up, screw you over as well..but there is more flexibility to avoid that or lessen the blow.

You lessen the blow of BA by expecting it, or being extremely strategic in execution. Many think BA is more power with less effort, but if you want to avoid your ruin then it takes A LOT of skill and acclimation.
In acclimating you can work at it gradually, or you can suffer intensely and tough it out (not everyone can survive and come out ready to face the essence again and again, very few can deal with it repeatedly and come out unscathed or seriously altered/damaged)..though who is willing? If you aren't willing to go through the necessary work, you should think twice about BA.

BA is not for the unstable; it is not for the immature; it is not for the lazy. Not unless you want to get yourself into a world of hurt immediately or somewhere down the line (it's inevitable); and not on my watch, because no way am I going to tolerate your irresponsibility affecting the world around me.

Pacts can be made, and you think that because you make a pact and it's neat and tidy, then the other party will do their part, you will do yours, and there you go. Wrong. First of all, it takes gained respect to deal in these dark pacts on a genuine level, and it takes major awareness --BA is BA, you have to know what you're getting yourself into and things have to be set quite carefully.
As an example, Demons are one type widely known for pact-making. Demons are also a type many mortals are interested in, we see that a lot here. The highest demonic forces will be honorable in dealings, though it is still imperative to understand all conditions and the nature of the force --and it could be stated anyway that these are typically darker DA in nature rather than pure BA (not eliminating dangers but indicating a difference in ordeal); while "lesser" or "lower" demonics (this encompasses a great range) of the darker and BA nature won't necessarily (never in the case of BA) be as honorable and will delight in tricking you, purposely leading you down a bad path. You really need to know what the hell you are doing, and dealing with.

I personally find it troubling and absurd that just anyone can acquire demonics (or apparent demonics), but it is your choice..just don't have a fit if it causes major problems.
And don't have a fit if others are having a fit or voicing opinions in opposition, if you're standing up for BA rights there is absolutely no way you fully comprehend what BA is about. Nobody has to like it.
You should expect for others to respect your choices, respect your path; and it is important to respect the overall duality of existence --the natural place of extremes and in-betweens, to be knowledgeable of the BA force; but BA does NOT want to be coddled and we have no reason to be soft on it.

Be smart, sensible, and rational.

Consider this a follow-up to this thread:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 45&t=33158
You have some REALLY important and intelligent points regarding the BA and also made some excellent points regarding the responsability inherent in the practice of BA. I really commend you on those excellent points.

That being said I do disgree with some of your points: I will agree that there are some BA entites that are better left alone; I have encountered a few and judged them unfit to learn anything productive from them. However, although unbound demonics are pretty much like the "criminals" of the demon world who have no moral code or conscience, there are those that do and they too must be considered BA because they still have the potential to be moody if not treated with respect (one must never treat a demon like a servant; sure way to have it blow up in your face). Another point that I don't agree with is the Blood Offering; demons have absolutely no use or interest in blood of any kind, be it animal, human or both and they most certainly have no use or value for humans souls either. These are considered petty trinckets to them and those demons that ask for these "payments" are the kind that are ignorant and only know what their keepers know of them; in other words, the unbound demons that ask for any payment of the blood or soul-keeping kind do so because that is what the human they are in contact with at the moment expect to hear. They are the dumb-a##s of the demon world. However I have found that some of these dumb demons are low ranking demons and they CAN be taught how to do task for humans without the payments described above. They don't do this out of malice... they do it because they yearn to have purpose and most of them don't so they act just like one expects them to in the chance that their behaviour will ellicit a prolonged exposure to the human experience. Another way to look at them is like "groupies for a rock star".

Another point I don't agree with is when you say that polarity does not exist in demonics. I found that not be accurate. Demons are very dual by nature in the sense that they can become evasive when asked things about them that may hinder the human working with them and other times they do not do certain tasks because they expect the human to learn to do it themselves and thus become empowered; to a lot of demon, powers like levitation, mind control, possession and the likes are considered vulgar display of power and entirely beneath them to do so. Trust me on this one I have had this conversation with all my demonics to no end and later found my WA entities agreeing to the same.

You are absolutely correct when you say that the BA are not for the unstable, immature or lazy; couldn't agree more.

BA is not adversarial or opposed to the light. BA entities know that one cannot exist without the other. Is one of their most basic tenents and even the dumbest demon knows and accepts this even though they may act differently as per the reason given above already.

As for BA not needing effort; I wish you were right, it takes just as much effort as practicing WA as I compared them both in my personal experience as a practitioner of both. I must mention also that I have had some WA magic backfire on me and the backlash was no less intense than when a BA spell backlashes. I felt them both accutely.

It is true that a lot of people can get demons rather easily and some of the blame falls on the vendors themselves. The one vendor I get my demons from aside from the ones that I conjure myself interview the keeper wanting a demon with a very explicit interview that may last a few weeks time. Also, some of the so called demons aren't really demons at all but somthing entirely different; demons are not the only fiends inhabiting the netherworlds; there are worst things out there that make the foulest demon look like Winnie the Pooh (Saturnian Planetary Inteligences for one).

As a final note, those who walk the LHP only come out to "defend" (NOTE Quotations) their path when there are innacurate points and missinformation made about their chosen path, not to defend "against" those of the RHP but to clarify the inaccuracies and missinformation gathered from the Orthodox and dualistic menatility or the Abrahamic religions and philosophies. We are not evil fiends waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting and we are no less intelligent than those who walk the RHP and although there are those who are new to the LHP that make mistakes the same can also be said of the RHP. We all make mistakes and we all have the ability to make intelligent decisions and the immesuarble ability to learn and grow... see how much in common we already have?

Love in Light and Dark!

Return to “Black Arts”