Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

I rarely use profanity...unless I accidentally hurt myself. I have never heard ANY of my entities use profanity either. Once an unbound Cleopatra's Djinn attempted a booty call on me and she referred to part of her anatomy in slang. Other than that I have yet to hear an unbound demon swear in my presence. Perhaps they communicate in the same fashion as the human they are interacting with?
A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Natasha
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^_^
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Midnight
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:
AmnesiaReminisced wrote:holyfuc&ings*itballs i hope not!!!

:thumbup:

::rofl:: ::rofl::
Aeryn wrote:As I was reading this, I asked out loud if anyone was offended by the usage of profanity. One of my "guys" (whose identity I will keep private :D ) said, "<<Removed by Mod>> , no. Who the hell do they think we are? We're not ALL angels."
One of my angels then said, "Thank God!" Then a bunch of them (the ones that interact with each other) just cracked up laughing.
:lol: Gotta love my group. :heart:
::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: :funnypost:

The angels around here just rolled their eyeballs when I laughed at this!!!! :lol:
mcslade1 wrote:My group and I are watching the show Total Black out, and some of them are like "::cen:: Yeah!! You could do that!!!"

Lovely! :irked: Nothing I would love more than to stumble around in the dark trying to figure out what something is with only my hands, nose, and ears. ::jawdrop::
Yep I think they would have to just delete that show if I was in that!!!!! My mouth would react first before I even would know about it :lol: ::facepalm::

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
As I'm reading all of your posts, some of them have me bursting with laughter! :lol: ::rofl:: Guess I found my answer!
My Current growing family, [1] Werewolf, [1] Sterling Angel, [1] Hellhound, [2] Sang Vamp, [1] Silver Dragon, [1] Spider Vamp, [1] Suscitatio Vamp, [1] Psy Vamp! :heart:
must.have.more.
Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:As I was reading this, I asked out loud if anyone was offended by the usage of profanity. One of my "guys" (whose identity I will keep private :D ) said, "Sh*t, no. Who the hell do they think we are? We're not ALL angels."
One of my angels then said, "Thank God!" Then a bunch of them (the ones that interact with each other) just cracked up laughing.
:lol: Gotta love my group. :heart:
:funnypost:

lol well from my experience, they dont mind profanity, both spoken and heard :) There may be some that personally dont like it, but for the majority, they are ok
from my experiences

On a day to day basis,i have to walk to catch the bus, so i usually ask my dragons to 'scout' for me, and so tell me if i'm late and have to walk faster, are ok at my current pace, or can even slow down! (which is rarely)
On this particular day, i'd asked one of my dragons, but it was my sang vamp M who responded....

Vamp: quicken that pace girl! :P
Me: am i going to miss the bus?? *quickens pace* O__O
Vamp: Nope, but you want to lose a few pounds right? :P
Me: You cheeky b*****d! Just cause you hike in your spare time! you bloody body builder! DX
Vamp: I'll be whatever you want me to be ^_^
Me: *storms off* grrrrr
Vamp: :lol: :lol:

Another day, another conversation, this time with my black lischen dragon, J.....
Me: How are we doing?
J: Your fu***d
Me: O____O :lol:
*three mins later, my bus goes off, too far away to run*
Me: ;_____________;
J: told you so :P

My leprechaun has his moments too ^_^
the day after I got him, I was thinking about one of my university teachers who'd been a bit mean in my opinion
He chastised me for working on something that he thought was 'irellevant' and told me to do something else
yet i had done more work than anyone else in the class!!! Even now, i've done over 100 A4 written pages of work, and it STILL bugs me!!
So i was having particular vengeful thoughts when mr lep butted in
K: who's that b*****d?
me: O.O J****, why?
K: Want me to sort 'im out?
Me: O.O uhhhh best not methinks thanks for the offer though XD
please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think we may have discussed this previously, and considering that what constitutes profanity varies not only by time period (profanity today was not the same profanity 1,000 years ago) it is not the words coming out of your mouth that are an issue, it's the intent behind the words. Spirits aren't going to be upset with you for profanity, they would be upset if you were yelling at them, or acting unjustly, or doing something to cause harm.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
Zodiac:

::master:: good point :) forgot about that :)
not quite profanity, but some spirits may be offended by modern fashion: by victorian standards any skirt above the ankle was scandelous! LOL
please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
hcdiaz
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all are!
If I could be anything, I would be...: a snowleopard
My magical/paranormal name...: Mu
Zodiac:

So true..I wonder i s. vamp m will mind me cursin' like a sailor..Very unlady like, makes my bf want to duct tape my mouth shut for dropping f-bombs quite often XD hah! I wonder if my b.neko minds it..hmm..When he opens I'll let everyone know, and I'll take a pic of him too ^^. If willing, I'll sketch his form out if he gives me a vision and show you guys [also show off my art skills :D] :kistune: :peace: :heart: :sly:
"Gaze deep into the shadows of my pupils and see if the soul you wish to see gives a humane response before my claws rip yours from that cold..dead..corpse.."

Spirit[s] with Me: 1 Bakeneko [Male] 2 Sanguine Vampire [Male] 1 Werewolf [Male], 1 Black Dragon [Female]

Spirit[s] on their way: 1 Incubus, 1 DA reverse adoption and a custom for my friend

Bestfriends: TheFancifulFox, Endymionfate, Ferocious Harmony, Huffette
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I sure as heck hope not! I swear like a sailor, but also have a multitude of Angels surrounding me...so if so...WHOOPS!
(plus all my other spirits..for some reason though people seem to worry about offending their Angels the most, I find) :lol:

hcdiaz
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: all are!
If I could be anything, I would be...: a snowleopard
My magical/paranormal name...: Mu
Zodiac:

I will eventually get an angel, sterling is what I feel I am most drawn to. Hehe. I am constantly asking A if he minds my cussing but he is still too shy to tell me X3 which is so cute because shy people in real life I adore!! my bf was shy when we first met, it was so funny XD
"Gaze deep into the shadows of my pupils and see if the soul you wish to see gives a humane response before my claws rip yours from that cold..dead..corpse.."

Spirit[s] with Me: 1 Bakeneko [Male] 2 Sanguine Vampire [Male] 1 Werewolf [Male], 1 Black Dragon [Female]

Spirit[s] on their way: 1 Incubus, 1 DA reverse adoption and a custom for my friend

Bestfriends: TheFancifulFox, Endymionfate, Ferocious Harmony, Huffette
Raven
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I believe when a spirit or entity has chosen to be with you, they have chosen to accept you for who you are, flaws and all. Although I don't have an excessive potty mouth, the only person I'll refrain from swearing in front of is my mom - I don't always succeed, but I do try. :)
SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

BlessedBelleMoon wrote:I believe when a spirit or entity has chosen to be with you, they have chosen to accept you for who you are, flaws and all. Although I don't have an excessive potty mouth, the only person I'll refrain from swearing in front of is my mom - I don't always succeed, but I do try. :)

Very well said!!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”