KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I cuss a lot too, but I do know some entities and spirits mind that. Not all of them, some don't give a f*** but some do. I try to be word conscious on a publis forum, though.

Depends on the background...I suppose that a female human spririt, say from 50+ years ago, may object to it as people were supposed to be lady-like back then and swearing was prohibited. And a male spirit from that time, wouldn't swear in front of woman because it was inappropiate. An entity, depending on their customs, may object to it for whatever reason. Now me, being in college, I don't mind but if they do I'll try to not swear myself, though I've never heard any spirit or entity swear, except my dad, but you know, that doesn't count.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I forgot about this post, great to read again and read some of the new posts added to it, was laughing my butt off again!!!! Oh you ought to hear the stuff that goes on around this place at times, sometime I will do something and then it will slip out before I even think about it, then one of my spirits will say, really...and another one will say yeah what is the big deal.... and I will say well my toe hurts and I will be nice and say dern it here!!!!! Then one of my Viking guys will pipe up and say oh girl say what you really want to say, and an angel will say why? Then another angel will say why not, it hurts, then another will pipe up and say something then one of my peluda dragons well tell them all to shut the heck up only she is not saying heck, hahahahahahahaha, those dragons well say exactly what they want when they want!!!!! 1la 1la 1la

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Oh my, what a hilarious thread! Glad somebody bumped this, I hadn't seen it before! :lol:

So funny, just last night one of my new spirits noticed my sugar gliders coming out to beg for food. I distinctly heard a rather startled, very male voice go, "Holy f---, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! What the h--- is that?" ::rofl::

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Hahaha Crashing! :lol: :crazy:

I don't think mine mind profanity. But I prefer to keep it out of direct communication with them.

Asphyxia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dantalion
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Something I've been thinking about a lot lately, especially for Angels keepers.

Our vocabulary is quite diverse when it comes to "profanity" especially that we speak Arabic here and any word can be turned blasphemous 1la 1la

Return to “Spirit Keeping”