Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It is recommended that you work with short-term goals and long-term goals with your spirits.

Make a list of the short-term goals you have for all areas of your life:
Family
Lover
Health
Career
Money
and so on.

With short-term goals make them for the next 3 months, the next 6 months, the next year, and the next 3 years.

Then write out your long-term goals for all areas of your life:
Family
Lover
Health
Career
Money
Housing/Location
Retirement
and so on.

Think about where you want to be in 10 years, 20 years, and 50 years (depending on your age).

Be concise & thoughtful about your drafts. Organize your goals by achievements desired & what powers would be necessary to earn them. It doesn't have to be grandiose, even something like having a new baby, moving apartments, getting a job promotion, earning a little money for a vacation... anything can be achieved through your own efforts & the spirits who want to help you!

Once you draft your short-term & long-term goals go through them in relation to which spirits in your keep could help you with those goals. You'd be surprised how engaging spirits can be when it comes to being tasked & meeting expectations.

Spirits can work with any bound magickals you have, and you can work with a spirit & spell together to achieve a goal. Use the spelled binding along with your spirit to achieve a greater effect to the influence of a situation or need.

Write down the names of the spirits next to your goals, along with any spelled items you plan on using too, and make this a laundry list for your life. It's something physical that you can come back to and reference any time you want, and will help you to realize the way you interact with your spirits and/or magickals, and help you to recognize their contributions when made.

Always play to a spirit's strengths when you task. It will help you gain much ground if you task them appropriate to what they can do and what they are capable of. And, when possible, pair them with any spells or magickals that are similar in capability.

Thoughtfulness plays an important role in the success of anyone, and certainly a measure of planning can help you succeed in ways you did not see before. Having spirits tasked for something allows that specific thought process to open up between you. Your spirits can send you suggestions, information, and put influences into play that you will recognize as being sourced from them, which helps you to see where improvements, changes, or just enjoying the efforts are in your life at any given time!

Spirits want to help, and when you organize yourself into tasking them and setting goals (small or big, short-term & long-term) it assists everyone in aiding you towards the life you desire to live!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Wonderful advice, as always. Thank you.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I love this advice, Magnolia. It will be taken to heart and applied. :applause:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wonderful advice! For some reason I never thought to actually make a list of my short term and long term goals and what spirits and spelled items can help with each one. Something tells me that if I actually sit and do this I'll come up with ideas I hadn't thought of before.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Great ideas Magnolia!!!! I have been doing some of this on my own with some spelled items and some of my spirits as well!!!! It has been helping!!!! :thumbup:

It was something that I had to sit down and think through first, then decided on which spell items and spirits that I could use in the task that I wanted to do!!!!

So it is nice to know that I am on the right track with this!!! :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

great idea!!Thanks Magnolia!!

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Thank you so much for this post Magnolia. I am right now in the process of starting to do this with my spirits. This helps me very much in how to go about it.

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

This is an excellent article! :thumbup:

Thank you for laying out the process of tasking spirits and spelled items to further enrich their keepers life in such a clear and easy to implement way.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Sovereign wrote:This is an excellent article! :thumbup:

Thank you for laying out the process of tasking spirits and spelled items to further enrich their keepers life in such a clear and easy to implement way.
Agreed - excellent article! I have passed it along as a reference once already.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Dark Mother Earth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 58
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

:thumbup: many thanks for the great advice , very much appreciated. This is a great way to organize my life and my spirit family .thankyou :thumbup:

Return to “Seminars”