Magnetic Pill

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
Beluinus
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Beluinus
Zodiac:

I noticed they're doing the whole bullshit "one month free sample" crap, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Hey, it's only 5 bucks for shipping, and I'll fight tooth and nail if anyone tries to charge me for something extra.

ImageImageImage
ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

any news i would order first time free just to see this

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Beluinus wrote:I noticed they're doing the whole bullshit "one month free sample" crap, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Hey, it's only 5 bucks for shipping, and I'll fight tooth and nail if anyone tries to charge me for something extra.
I know the above post is nearly a year old, but I just want to say that it's good to exercise caution with "one month free" offers. There are a lot of companies out there who magically become VERY HARD to get hold of when a customer tries to exercise their "cancel at any time with no penalty" option. Meanwhile, monthly billings add up because the person can't get their automatic monthly orders/charges cancelled.

So before you get onto that sort of roller coaster, do a search on the company you are considering purchasing from, and make sure that they haven't got a list of complaints a mile long about people not being able to cancel as easily as promised.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Several years ago I bought a 3 month supply of magnetite pills from Higher Balance and split it with a friend. I mailed him regular supplements of iron and vitamin C and took them myself, also. There was a warning that if a person is low on iron the iron in the magnetite can be used as regular iron by the body - and I tend to run on the low side of the range. Neither of us noticed any benefit at the time, but they said they have improved the formula since we tried it. Anyway, I took regular iron in the morning and the magnetite at night.

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”