A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Do you know of a charity that needs help?
User avatar
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 9191
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:18 pm
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Ashino Tsume roshi » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:43 pm

ninjalovergirl wrote:Did anyone just see those last few pages (and also other digs at me), and that, by actually coming out and talking about it, instead of ignoring it and still having the tension still present, it solved the tension and arguments between people? Instead of just leaving it be, and being tense, and not knowing why? In other words, by digging up the past, it worked. Some tension gone in the forum, it is solved. I thank Lionox as I now feel better, and we are OK now. I didn't want it to be that way so I thank her for wanting friendship.

And while the number of people who are picked at is in the minority, it still happens more than it should. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of people who get picked at is lower because of the fact that they are too intimidated to say something in the first place, accidentally, as that is how it usually happens.

I was not digging up the past to justify this thread, it was to help as I need to understand what the problems are BEFORE being able to understand the members here and the situation, to be able to help, I cannot ignore as that will mean I don't understand the reasons why people are acting this way, as such I cannot help at all, as I do not understand anything.

But if you don't want me to do this, which I do think helped, already, and it hasn't even been up for long, I will not do it any more. But I will not be on here as often any more since I cannot cope with the amount of people being stressed at each other, and being intimidated myself at saying what I feel. And since I cannot dig deeper to help and make people understand, I will do no more. This is all I can do. I hope this place gets better on it's own then, because I would love to come back more often when it does.


RIGHT NOW IN THIS QUOTE ABOVE YOU ARE PICKING AT PEOPLE WITHOUT MENTIONING THEIR NAMES...I THINK YOU OUGHT TO MENTION ALL THE NAMES...AND AS FOR YOU STATEMENT OF BEING SILENT, I SEE THAT YOU ARE BEING VOCAL...SO WHAT GIVES?
c-


EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

User avatar
creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 14114
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:53 pm
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby creepyhollows » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:02 pm

And it is tolerant, but only when it isn't controversial to this particular forum. Before it still had it's problems, but not like this. I am saying that it's OK for people to be quiet and not make waves if they want to, but it isn't OK for them to not want to do it because they don't feel safe, are scared to voice them. There is a difference. And it happens here. More than it did before. But I shouldn't have to stay off of CH for a few years just so people can eventually be peaceful to one another. It actually would help if they had help to understand this too. Because then some big changes can happen. Positive ones, become closer, as everyone would work together, not against each other until they eventually realize it isn't good to do so, as it is causing a lot of negativity, because they are doing something they shouldn't. Being negative to fellow CH members, instead of working together.


I don't see that, at all. And I honestly don't know anymore if you are just talking about yourself or if you are talking about other people. If you are, then who are these other people? You are quiet adamant about pushing this supposed problem that the rest of us don't see. So I think it's time you start naming names if you are speaking on behalf of these supposed others, otherwise if you are only speaking for self, say so.

Did anyone just see those last few pages (and also other digs at me), and that, by actually coming out and talking about it, instead of ignoring it and still having the tension still present, it solved the tension and arguments between people? Instead of just leaving it be, and being tense, and not knowing why? In other words, by digging up the past, it worked. Some tension gone in the forum, it is solved. I thank Lionox as I now feel better, and we are OK now. I didn't want it to be that way so I thank her for wanting friendship.

And while the number of people who are picked at is in the minority, it still happens more than it should. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of people who get picked at is lower because of the fact that they are too intimidated to say something in the first place, accidentally, as that is how it usually happens.

I was not digging up the past to justify this thread, it was to help as I need to understand what the problems are BEFORE being able to understand the members here and the situation, to be able to help, I cannot ignore as that will mean I don't understand the reasons why people are acting this way, as such I cannot help at all, as I do not understand anything.

But if you don't want me to do this, which I do think helped, already, and it hasn't even been up for long, I will not do it any more. But I will not be on here as often any more since I cannot cope with the amount of people being stressed at each other, and being intimidated myself at saying what I feel. And since I cannot dig deeper to help and make people understand, I will do no more. This is all I can do. I hope this place gets better on it's own then, because I would love to come back more often when it does.


Everyone has given their thoughts, I too have given countless posts to the subject, and yet you still press the issue. You are being part of the problem. You are pushing a problem when most of us don't see a problem, and for those who do have a problem they need to say it and be out with it. I don't see how digging up old posts helps anything.

As I've said before, if someone wants to let the behavior & opinions of someone else rule their behavior that is the problem, not that someone else disagrees.

I want you to name the names of the people who supposedly are driving this thread to continue, otherwise you can be on your merry way and come back at a later date when you feel you can function here. I'm not going to have this thread keep going & going where you insist there is a problem while the rest of us disagree with you.

I can understand your good intentions, but once you see that the majority of us don't see the disagreements that happen as an overwhelming issue then it should have stopped. If that's not the real issue then you need to state the real issue. I have a real good idea where all of this is coming from, which is why I'm putting a stop to this immediately unless you either name the names of those you are speaking on behalf of, or you state another issue aside from the disagreements.

Anyone who doesn't want to speak because they fear rejection will find themselves quiet more & more... not just here, but everywhere in their life. If you can be stopped because you fear someone will disagree with you or reject your ideas then you will allow everyone else to speak for you. And if you don't mind someone else speaking for you & you not participating in the life around you, then stay quiet. Whether or not someone disagrees with you there are just as many, if not more, who will agree. And anyone who breaks the rules here will be punished. Plain & simple.


De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

User avatar
Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6829
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Terror » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Dilava wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:
so, i am the anti social aunt who mutters to herself and sometimes will come to family gatherings once in a while..I guess?
We'll only start to worry if you wear funny hats, & hoarding cats with silly names :D

*hides the cats under the piles of newspapers* cats? cats? but I only have the one! honest! ;)


::hijack::

I have three cats....

*takes off the tin foil hat*

:ot:


Image

User avatar
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 14264
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:19 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby starfire » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Chesse your offer is just beautiful girl!!!!! My hat is off to you, and here is a big old :hug: from the crazy lady who does have a lot of cats laying everywhere and trying to snore just like the dog is doing right now!!!!! :lol: :silly: :dancing: ::bop::

Sorry Terror but I could not help myself when I read your post!!!! :lol: :silly: :dancing: ::bop::

By the way ninjalovergirl, my door is always open if you just want to talk ;) :hug:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:


Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Image



Image


Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

User avatar
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1697
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:24 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Ivy Onyx East » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:35 am

:inlove: I love you Cheese!!!!
And Terror.... LOL! :D I have FOUR cats! *removes her own tin-foil hat & matching vesty thing*


~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes

User avatar
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 am
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby ninjalovergirl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 am

What gives? I say my opinion and this happens. That's what gives. I don't think I really need to explain myself after everyones outburst at just saying that people could really be more kind to others who do not mean offense at times, as people do lash out when I mean no offense. Like now, actually. And again, you are dismissing that I am not the only one to come out and say this. But of course, it's just me, right? :wild: If you can't see it in this thread and others, then you are blind. That is what I am talking about. have a bit more patience please. All I am asking, is to not bite peoples heads off when no offense was meant, and it is my own, and others opinion. And I think this whole thread was a good example of what I am talking about. I don't think I really need to say anymore after what people have put here towards me. Such hostility. I think this proved my point when I actually didn't want it to go like this. But if you read my older posts here, I was very much expecting it. And what does it say if I was expecting a lot of it on this? That I know that people would be like this towards me for such an innocent thing as trying to better the place for others. Don't like it? OK, fine. But don't do this to me. I don't do it to you.

My point is taken. Very much, I think. As this was just a cause to try to get people to work together to be nicer to others. This is in the charities and causes section, and people just decided to do what they do best, hate on it, and me also. And actually do what I said I have seen and basically expected as I can easily feel it everywhere, a lot of it. If I was expecting such uncivil outbursts, what does it say?

I appreciate the offer cheese, but no thank you. Too much work for you and I also just prefer to not be in the spotlight.

This is my last post on this thread. I backed down an the idea anyway when Magnolia said I shouldn't. So back off on me. I had hoped people would be more mature on this idea to try to better the forum, discussing it without slinging insults and totally ignoring others feelings, experiences and claims. I was wrong. I don't really think I have to prove myself any further when you all did this to me for just saying that I feel people could be more nicer towards one another.


Image Image
_________________________________________
We tend to think of the Erotic as an Easy, Tantalizing Sexual Arousal. I speak of the Erotic as the Deepest Life Force, a Force which moves us toward Living in a Fundamental Way.
~ Audre Lorde

__________________________________________
Express Elevator to Hell:

Image

User avatar
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 12433
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 pm
You are...: experienced

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Noctua » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 am

:?

I don't think anyone was hating on you...that is your perception. What is happening is, people are disagreeing with you (and generally trying to be fair about it).
If one did not invest hate into their message, then you've simply taken it the wrong way.

You've got a distorted idea of how this thread has progressed; many responses have been constructive.

But if that's how it's going to be..then alright.


“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

User avatar
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1641
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:08 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Adelphia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:47 am

I have 3 words.

Psychic. Vampire. Attack.
The more you feed it, the more it will grow.

Every gut reaction of dismay or annoyance sends out a burst of negative energy - to the person who is responsible for getting this rise or reaction.

Ninja, what I see from reading the book you have written in here is this state of insisting you are a misunderstood, well-meaning victim.

However, I do not believe it. Not in any way. Others are trying to get through to you but it is impossible.

What I see is manipulation, and a very controlling nature.

I wish I could turn this thread off so it no longer pops up for me on the active topics screen. That is how I feel.


Image

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

User avatar
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1641
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:08 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Adelphia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:49 am

adelphia wrote:I have 3 words.

Psychic. Vampire. Attack.
The more you feed it, the more it will grow.

Every gut reaction of dismay or annoyance sends out a burst of negative energy - to the person who is responsible for getting this rise or reaction.

Ninja, what I see from reading the book you have written in here is this state of insisting you are a misunderstood, well-meaning victim.

However, I do not believe it. Not in any way. Others are trying to get through to you but it is impossible.

What I see is manipulation, and a very controlling nature.

I wish I could turn this thread off so it no longer pops up for me on the active topics screen. That is how I feel.


PS I have just intentionally shielded from this specifically and I suggest others who feel that way do also.


Image

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

User avatar
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 am
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby ninjalovergirl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:15 am

NoctemAeternus wrote::?

I don't think anyone was hating on you...that is your perception. What is happening is, people are disagreeing with you (and generally trying to be fair about it).
If one did not invest hate into their message, then you've simply taken it the wrong way.

You've got a distorted idea of how this thread has progressed; many responses have been constructive.

But if that's how it's going to be, then alright.


Hating does not have to be only one form of hate.
It can be many things.
It also includes people being very subtle as to their actual anger at what I have said. No need for them to word it outright as blatant, and in some cases no need to even say it subtly directly at me. Anyway, I think you missed quite a few insults at me. Perhaps you should read again? That is what people are missing. I think it is time to be more aware if you really think that this is a kind discussion and kind actions and words directed at me. Just put yourself in my shoes. Now, think about all those things directed at yourself. Would you really say I have it distorted? Would you be happy at people, think the discussion is going just fine as it is? Think nothing is even a just bit harsh directed towards yourself? Something tells me no one would be happy. It's just natural. Easy if it isn't directed at yourself.

As I said, some people have disagreed. Not a problem here. I understand them, and their thoughts. Never actually said I didn't. It's the other type of posts I am talking about. And anyway, would a bit of understanding others be too much trouble for people? Really? Is it that hard to do? I understand them. So if I can do it, they can too.

I really hope this is my last post. I just wish people would let this thread die if they hate my proposal so much. Stop replying to me if you are not even going to try to understand what I am saying. It was just a suggestion to help others, as like i have to say again, it isn't just me. So stop saying it is already. I have proof. Which apparently, no one cares for it if they see it differently. Even if it is a valid point of view.

That is all I wanted. To people to see things that others do as well, that they may not perceive to be. What says your opinion is right anyway? Both should be taken in to consideration. NOT just one side. Like what is happening.

I still don't think you can dispute what happened here. Or ignore it. As this is also proof as to what I was saying. People not liking others opinions so they are mean about it and think that the other is wrong. Cannot avoid this. It's all here.

This thread starts with something so close to bullying that if you did it where I work, you would be counselled. And it is still coming from your posts 6 pages later. And now you're threatening that if we don't stop the behaviour that in fact you are actually doing; you will leave again.


Honestly, is this fair to you? Or is is a vile twist of what I was saying, and then insulting me? Am I really that crazy to think this way anymore? But of course, still, it's just all in my head. And that is only the start. Just imagine if this was directed at you. I can't believe you are ignoring all this and thinking it is OK. I have NEVER said anything like that to anyone in my life. Let alone on here. Do NOT say that is acceptable, along with the may other things directed towards me. because you wouldn't think it was acceptable either if it was directed towards yourself.

again, just please let this thread die if you all continue like this. It's something that is beyond me as to why people are OK with stuff like this happening. Anyone, please do not insult me any further, you have made your point. And do not say that everything that was said to me is all fine. It is also an insult to me. I would never do that to anyone, what was said, ever. It is disgusting. It isn't fair. And I am appalled at what was said towards me. But I continue to try to be nice towards them. Because I didn't mean to insult anyone. I do not want to argue, I do not want to hate. I do not want this type of behavior directed towards me any more. So just leave it. Leave this thread because it is just a load of negativity now.

Lol, psychic vampire attack. If this was, then what was all those insults directed towards me? I am NOT like that. And NEVER want to be. I would never want to harm anyone. Again, you have it all wrong. And again, you try to say something that isn't true directed towards me. But go on believing it if you want to. I like vampires.


Image Image
_________________________________________
We tend to think of the Erotic as an Easy, Tantalizing Sexual Arousal. I speak of the Erotic as the Deepest Life Force, a Force which moves us toward Living in a Fundamental Way.
~ Audre Lorde

__________________________________________
Express Elevator to Hell:

Image


Return to “Charities & Causes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests