A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Do you know of a charity that needs help?
User avatar
Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6829
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Terror » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:29 am

Sweetheart, you're alienating your supporters. You keep saying no one sees your point and your original intent, and we're telling you we do, but we just don't think there's a pervasive problem here in the community. What I'm seeing here is perhaps different thresholds for coping with conflict and head-butting, some people like myself have no problems jumping in the fray and others like yourself seem to recoil at the first sign of disagreement or unpleasantry.

Also, I really have to say this, after following this thread all day: seriously, there is nothing original nor controversial about the subject matter of this thread... it's been done, ad nauseum, these calls for peace, and while they're well-appreciated, they're hardly thought-provoking, unique or visionary in content... so can we all just move on and talk about stuff that's ACTUALLY controversial? I don't mean to be a fart about this, but.... ugh.


Image

User avatar
Terror
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6829
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Terror » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:31 am

Terror Misu wrote:Sweetheart, you're alienating your supporters. You keep saying no one sees your point and your original intent, and we're telling you we do, but we just don't think there's a pervasive problem here in the community. What I'm seeing here is perhaps different thresholds for coping with conflict and head-butting, some people like myself have no problems jumping in the fray and others like yourself seem to recoil at the first sign of disagreement or unpleasantry.

Also, I really have to say this, after following this thread all day: seriously, there is nothing original nor controversial about the subject matter of this thread... it's been done, ad nauseum, these calls for peace, and while they're well-appreciated, they're hardly thought-provoking, unique or visionary in content... so can we all just move on and talk about stuff that's ACTUALLY controversial? I don't mean to be a fart about this, but.... ugh.


Again, if a person can't take people butting heads online, I can't even fathom what it must be like offline and face-to-face with individuals.. you know, where there's no computer screen as a privacy buffer? :?


Image

User avatar
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 am
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby ninjalovergirl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 am

Terror Misu wrote:Sweetheart, you're alienating your supporters. You keep saying no one sees your point and your original intent, and we're telling you we do, but we just don't think there's a pervasive problem here in the community. What I'm seeing here is perhaps different thresholds for coping with conflict and head-butting, some people like myself have no problems jumping in the fray and others like yourself seem to recoil at the first sign of disagreement or unpleasantry.

Also, I really have to say this, after following this thread all day: seriously, there is nothing original nor controversial about the subject matter of this thread... it's been done, ad nauseum, these calls for peace, and while they're well-appreciated, they're hardly thought-provoking, unique or visionary in content... so can we all just move on and talk about stuff that's ACTUALLY controversial? I don't mean to be a fart about this, but.... ugh.


That's what i thought, it isn't even controversial. I just wanted to help, because i hate all the bickering, which is why i posted this in the first place, and I get all of this..
Never again will I try to help people who need it at CH, since they don't see a problem in doing stuff like what happened in this thread.

I am not alienating my supporters though. I like that they are helping. I am trying to not even alienate others, but it is hard when people do this to me when I intended for others to get together, not hurt me and try to say I am this and that.

And i still can't think that there is no problem here when this all happened in the first place. I mean, why did it happen? Why did i know it would happen? Why was i ready for it, when it was a good cause to be more nicer? And why is it not a problem that it happened, again? If this topic isn't so controversial but does this to people, actually make this thread like it is, accidentally of course, obviously there is a problem right? As I was merely saying that it would be lovely if people were nicer to one another. But you all actually did what i thought, and decided to not be nice. Which is what i was getting at in the first place. And people still think there is no problem here when I had good intentions to get the community together by being nice? Not do anything bad, or say anything bad, but they perceived it as such? And instead of stating their opinions in a nicer manner, they say this? and still won't be quiet anymore when i have backed out of this ages ago? Apparently it didn't go down well. So i am sorry for that. I don't mean it to be like this and i already said it countless times yet people just love to continue it. And I will not do it any more, I said it. So i would like it if people would stop trying to alienate me anymore. As that was not my intention. I said i am sorry, i said i didn't mean it to be bad, I said let's not continue this. Why continue this then? Thread over!

And it isn't about not being able to butt heads. I have had many in my time. Otherwise i wouldn't do this, right? On other forums too. It's all good, it's great. I have no problem with it. Only with this forum I do have a problem. Because it isn't just butting heads. It's a slinging match that i want out of. NOT a debate. Got it wrong again. Different thing. Again, not understanding the difference between butting heads and continual mis treatment.

adelphia and me have friction between each other. I meant no disrespect to her,
I haven't really had that much interaction with her. I would prefer it if this wasn't the way. Including this time also. I would like it if we didn't have so much friction with each other. I would enjoy it.


Image Image
_________________________________________
We tend to think of the Erotic as an Easy, Tantalizing Sexual Arousal. I speak of the Erotic as the Deepest Life Force, a Force which moves us toward Living in a Fundamental Way.
~ Audre Lorde

__________________________________________
Express Elevator to Hell:

Image

User avatar
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1641
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:08 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Adelphia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:19 am

Sigh. I do not have friction with you. You disagreed with what I had to say and my opinion made you extremely uncomfortable. It seemed to be something you would carry into other threads. So be it. I will not take garbage.

I am sorry, like other intuitives have said in this very thread, I feel you are dealing with something large and uncomfortable and entirely invisible to you. And this causes you to project and lash out and be passive aggressive or play the victim. This same thing seems to prevent you from hearing constructive advice - blinds you. Is this you, or is it something that influences you - not for me to say.

It is my hope for you that whatever is going on, you are able to get it settled. If you are willing to face up, ask for help, there are any number of psychics and healers on this board alone who may come to assist you - best to be done privately.

Psychic vampire attacks can be entirely unconscious. I have dealt with it and so have many other people with psi vamps in their family. And they are not something to be proud of. If a person is unconsciously sucking and stealing energy from others, this is something they need to learn to control. Psi vamps are known for causing drama out of seemingly meaningless issues. Thriving off stress, negativity, discomfort because that is where all the free energy is.


Image

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

User avatar
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1641
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:08 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Adelphia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:19 am

adelphia wrote:Sigh. I do not have friction with you. You disagreed with what I had to say and my opinion made you extremely uncomfortable. It seemed to be something you would carry into other threads. So be it.

I am sorry, like other intuitives have said in this very thread, I feel you are dealing with something large and uncomfortable and entirely invisible to you. And this causes you to project and lash out and be passive aggressive or play the victim. This same thing seems to prevent you from hearing constructive advice - blinds you. Is this you, or is it something that influences you - not for me to say.

It is my hope for you that whatever is going on, you are able to get it settled. If you are willing to face up, ask for help, there are any number of psychics and healers on this board alone who may come to assist you - best to be done privately.

Psychic vampire attacks can be entirely unconscious. I have dealt with it and so have many other people with psi vamps in their family. And they are not something to be proud of. If a person is unconsciously sucking and stealing energy from others, this is something they need to learn to control. Psi vamps are known for causing drama out of seemingly meaningless issues. Thriving off stress, negativity, discomfort because that is where all the free energy is.


Image

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

User avatar
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 am
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby ninjalovergirl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:53 am

adelphia wrote:Sigh. I do not have friction with you. You disagreed with what I had to say and my opinion made you extremely uncomfortable. It seemed to be something you would carry into other threads. So be it. I will not take garbage.

I am sorry, like other intuitives have said in this very thread, I feel you are dealing with something large and uncomfortable and entirely invisible to you. And this causes you to project and lash out and be passive aggressive or play the victim. This same thing seems to prevent you from hearing constructive advice - blinds you. Is this you, or is it something that influences you - not for me to say.

It is my hope for you that whatever is going on, you are able to get it settled. If you are willing to face up, ask for help, there are any number of psychics and healers on this board alone who may come to assist you - best to be done privately.

Psychic vampire attacks can be entirely unconscious. I have dealt with it and so have many other people with psi vamps in their family. And they are not something to be proud of. If a person is unconsciously sucking and stealing energy from others, this is something they need to learn to control. Psi vamps are known for causing drama out of seemingly meaningless issues. Thriving off stress, negativity, discomfort because that is where all the free energy is.


Then why so serious around me?
Trollface.jpg
Joking now since most of the posts you made to me (which wasn't many) was a slight dig at me or my opinions, not sure which one, for some reason. That is all that i meant. Slight friction which I would love to resolve. As you are still doing it. Including all the posts in this thread that you made, might I add. They were not nice, or even true.

Funny thing, I thought those were called emotional vampires too. I am not one since stuff like this stresses me out too much. No energy or thrill. Just a headache, emotional stress and draining of all my energy. That is the reason why i am leaving. If I loved it, I would stay. I am doing it to try to get out the negativity. In other words, i hate it but an trying to do it for everyone. If it worked, i would stay more. Alas, it hasn't. So I will mostly be gone. I don't seem very much like one to me. I hate it which is why i tried to sort it out. Because it was getting too much for me. Anyway, not every vampire gets energy from negativity.

Link:

http://psychicvampire.org/types.htm


Play the victim?
You don't know who the victim is in anything I have ever done or said. Just assume that I only take ever take my own side, it seems.

I just thought it would be a good idea to help out with all the tension. So again, I state, just leave it.
I never realised that people would act this way towards someone who really had good intentions to begin with.

I don't think I ever lashed out at anyone. That is the point actually. What was that about me being a psychic vampire who drains other peoples energy? Psychic vampires shouldn't feel ashamed of being who they are, even if they do not realize it. :zombie:

BTW, I am doing this because i hate discomfort. Do not take it at face value.
But I don't have to prove any of it to you. I literally can't be around this forum any more because of the discomfort which I was trying to help with. It is bad for my health, like I said. But of course, continue with all this bs about me.

Again, I said just leave it. I already said I want people to stop with this hate over something I said which caused offense accidentally. But again, people are not listening to it. DO NOT WANT please just leave it alone now. People seem to hate the idea I made, so I will NOT do it.

For god's sake, just stop it now. I really didn't mean to cause trouble.


Image Image
_________________________________________
We tend to think of the Erotic as an Easy, Tantalizing Sexual Arousal. I speak of the Erotic as the Deepest Life Force, a Force which moves us toward Living in a Fundamental Way.
~ Audre Lorde

__________________________________________
Express Elevator to Hell:

Image

User avatar
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 am
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby ninjalovergirl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 am

Another thing, I said i am very sorry since it was taken all out of context and I had good intentions, but apparently everyone just wants to continue this triviality. I would have reported my own thread by now because of this, but there is no button for it. Anyone know how to report this thread?

And one more thing, I really think everyone including myself should take responsibility for making this thread need to be reported and deleted. I actually can't believe it got to this point to begin with. Now it's just all about pointing fingers at who is to blame about this and this etc.

::facepalm::

So I would love to just stop it. Seriously, take some chill pills or something.
Magnolia, if you are reading this, I am very sorry for what should have been a help for others and yourself turn out into this. i would love for you to delete it since people cannot be civil here and are again, accusing me of things.

But I was expecting it. Just not this much.


Image Image
_________________________________________
We tend to think of the Erotic as an Easy, Tantalizing Sexual Arousal. I speak of the Erotic as the Deepest Life Force, a Force which moves us toward Living in a Fundamental Way.
~ Audre Lorde

__________________________________________
Express Elevator to Hell:

Image

User avatar
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1995
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 am
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Cheese Sandwitch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:53 am

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=2

I think this is invaluable here. May you find peace within yourself wherever you roam, my dear. :candle:


Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman

User avatar
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1697
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:24 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby Ivy Onyx East » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:27 am

That's a great item Cheese. I'm getting it soon.
As far as deleting this thread- although it got out of hand, I think there are valuable lessons within it. To delete this would be unnecessary (in my opinion) as it makes for a good learning experience. Plus, sometimes you can't undo what has been done. Lesson there too. But it's completely up to Magnolia & Ash.
Ninja, you may not feel as if you got your point across. But within this thread lies a multiple of varying opinions that speak volumes regarding what you originally posted. Not only that, I think there are other wonderful ideas, opinions, etc that came through regardless if this is what you actually intended or not. Sometimes we get caught up in a situation that we can no longer see it clearly. We become muddled by what we think we will -or expect to- read/see/hear when in fact it isn't that way at all. I would suggest (as I have done in the past myself) to leave this thread for a bit & return to it with a more open mind. Than maybe you will see it differently. Clear your head so-to-speak. Many times this helps. You are young. You have plenty of time to change the world around you. So relax... enjoy what you can & let what you can't fall into place naturally.

:hug:


~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes

User avatar
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1647
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 am
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: A Cause for CH - CH members, please read

Postby ninjalovergirl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:48 am

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.php?productid=9700&cat=0&page=2

I think this is invaluable here. May you find peace within yourself wherever you roam, my dear. :candle:


Borderline behavior lol. But thanks anyway.
I actually don't really need it.
I was not the one with borderline behavior here. I haven't slung any insults at anyone. I actually understand them, but wish they didn't do it. I just wish they tried to understand what i was saying. When did I ever say that they had to do it my way? I... actually haven't said anything offensive.. even when other people are towards me. I just defended myself from the onslaught that took place for no reason other than the idea didn't sit well with some people. It is actually quite offensive that people are still dong this to me when in fact, I was not the one who started fighting here. I wanted a discussion. I just said something to help others that didn't seem sit well with people. Which was one of the problems to my cause. And you all just did it. Without mercy, actually. I actually just tried to offer an olive branch to people, is all. I think that I am not the one who needs a wake up call when I was not trying to be offensive in the first place. But to help. Wake up call to the people who are still trying to insist that my behavior is out of bounds when in fact, I actually just said: :peace: to everyone. And people just started insulting me like i was directing them to see my way or something. :realitycheck:

What was out of bounds was the reaction. I am still trying to be civil here. But will anyone else come out and say it was also their own responsibility for this happening in the first place when I have absolutely no idea what is so offensive about trying to get people to peace out more. How... is that borderline behavior? Er.. it wasn't me who started this fight. I wanted to help. I still have no idea what people are so up in arms about, as exactly what behavior did I conduct that was borderline? Please tell me, as i still don't really know what I did to deserve the wrath of everyone here when i was saying peace to everyone, and to chill out, and that it's good to help others.

Did I sling insults at people? No. Did I say it had to be my way? No. Did I say that people can't have an opinion? No. Did I say anything against anyone here?

No. I said my opinion, tried to rally people, and tried to give them a "let's do it" feel. The fact that people here can sometimes take their anger out on others, people do not have to do what i say, just to try to understand what i am saying, as that would help the cause of peace to help out CH. it is my personal opinion about what is going on yet you still insist that everyone who participated here is not responsible for this disastrous outburst that i still have no idea how it happened, and it's just me who has the problem. But like I said, if there is no problem and it was just me, why did it happen in this thread?

Then say i need help when i was the one in the thread being the most civil here. As I still have yet to sling insults at people. I am trying my hardest to be nice to all of you....

And I am still am trying to be civil. But do you think it is OK to insult me and take no blame for what happened here, but point fingers?

A.. treacherous path because I... said what i thought and wanted peace because stuff does happen here more often than it did?

Please take responsibility for this too. You cannot just blame me for this. All i did was say my opinion, and not even in an offensive way, to get people to come together. And you say I need help for it because you don't like it?

Wow, CH is not what it used to be. I have not insisted anything like that with anyone. I have not called anyone names, only defended myself from what seems to be an attack because people are still taking a peace offering as something different. Yet you think it is OK to do that to someone? And then say CH has no problems with people stating their opinions? I have tried to make peace.

Please tell me again, what treacherous path is there for me, when I wanted to make peace, and never even insulted anyone.

PS: Olive branch is now way in the distance, and it was not me who did it.

Just let this thread die again. I can't believe that this actually happened in the first place. From what?
What behavior have I shown that is out of order by trying to make peace, and took all those insults (NOT others opinions, that is different)? And still am?

This is appalling behavior. I already said I didn't mean to cause offense, I think people must have gotten it wrong. I am totally clueless as to what i said that didn't sit well to cause me to have such "negative problems that need sorting out". And i haven't even attacked anyone yet, just defended myself. I am so proud of myself for doing that. i think have come a long way. :D

And i know there are other opinions, i never said there weren't. I just wish people didn't insist that my opinion was wrong. I never said that to them.

But you know, I really don't think that someone saying i am a psychic vampire trying to attack people is really a valuable, kind, or true opinion.
I actually just said my opinion. If it offends people so much when i didn't mean it to, well, am I really one in the first place?

Or is that just mean?
While there are valuable opinions here, there is more negativity than anything.


Image Image
_________________________________________
We tend to think of the Erotic as an Easy, Tantalizing Sexual Arousal. I speak of the Erotic as the Deepest Life Force, a Force which moves us toward Living in a Fundamental Way.
~ Audre Lorde

__________________________________________
Express Elevator to Hell:

Image


Return to “Charities & Causes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests