Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra

Re: I hate guys!

Postby Ashino Tsume roshi » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:31 pm

With the exception of Soccer Moms who really want to be a man and buldozes their children into accepting be inforced to live out the Soccer Mom's dreams. They are ugly, stupid, nasty, and smell bad...

HOWEVER: In my entire life so far, I have found women to be more organized, smarter, and friendlier, and I have worked in and/or managed, theatre businesses and tours, marketing, advertising, and money management at Harvard, and are exceptionally good unless they are a Soccer Mom who want to be a man. I have worked with many women and there were only 2 out of at least 50, who were great with the exception just noted. With men, blue collar men from Bartenders to Newspaper work...etc the men are fine. In marketing, at least half the men are idiots.

The real issue is basic: certain small groups of women are annoying and stuckup and certain large groups of the "new businessmen" are stupid, arrogant, and chase after women who look like little girls.

My overall preferences are:
Women who are comfortable with themselves
Gay men who are comfortable with themselves

Bud-ee---ya...Bud-ee-ya Bud-ee-ya...That's All Folks!!!
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Empress M
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Empress M » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:41 pm

Wulfke wrote:I like DW his explanation , its not us guys but its the female race thats genetically 'inferior' for they cant stand our awesomeness :p

Worms shouldn't talk.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male

Postby Ashino Tsume roshi » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:55 pm

I think you answer doesn't work or make "the case" ("worms...etc")

If you really want to make a case, mention, and if possible show the following movie:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trojan_Women_(film)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSgq-OzD43c

And also in the New Stone Age we have the Willendorf women who were smart enough to become fat in order to survive and why did the willendorf venus have no face? Because she was wearing a woven hat with no eyeholes so She could be the "predicting sibyl" at that time///

The most interesting woman who came to from spirit land, was XXXXX a woman who could completely control fire at apprx 1 million BC...and there are only 2 people who know who She is - as per her request.

Its time women mystics try to contact the women from the Paleolithic & Neolithic periods?

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical

Wulfke
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth

Postby Wulfke » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:19 pm

My post made its purpose , i knew you would react Empress.
But in all fairness , i am married to a wonderful woman who works with kids that have a disability . I truelly admire her for the way she can give these people a better life since alot dont have that luck . I admire her for the fact that she gave me a brilliant son and gives him all the love that only a mother can :) and i truelly admire her for being a good person and that she has the courage to go on with me .
I admire alot of women and yes they have been mistreated and dont have equal rights . It still is even in this age . But i know how you think Empress , men are evil in your eyes and should be put in the same position as women were. Someone like you doesnt help the female race since radicalism will only bring forth more injustice.

First serious post in over a year , hooza 1a

I will protect him !
From the start of his birth till the end of the earth .

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Ashino Tsume roshi » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Wulfke wrote:My post made its purpose , i knew you would react Empress.
But in all fairness , i am married to a wonderful woman who works with kids that have a disability . I truelly admire her for the way she can give these people a better life since alot dont have that luck . I admire her for the fact that she gave me a brilliant son and gives him all the love that only a mother can :) and i truelly admire her for being a good person and that she has the courage to go on with me .
I admire alot of women and yes they have been mistreated and dont have equal rights . It still is even in this age . But i know how you think Empress , men are evil in your eyes and should be put in the same position as women were. Someone like you doesnt help the female race since radicalism will only bring forth more injustice.

First serious post in over a year , hooza 1a

It really comes down to the Planet Earth trying to and working well and intelligently enough --- to end all suffering on the planet. And where Wining and Losing - both are eliminated from our planet.

Read: Good Work by E. F. Schumacker
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical

Empress M
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Empress M » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:56 pm

The Styx Group wrote: And where Wining and Losing - both are eliminated from our planet.
Caiyros

A bit obsessed with the light over the darkness, eh? Competition isn't a bad thing, war isn't a bad thing; they're both merely parts of nature, and are not some "inferior" thing to be eliminated. Those of the light who stick up their noses at those of the darkness and claim us to be lesser than them are far more pretentious than they could ever realize.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Ashino Tsume roshi » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Empress M wrote:
The Styx Group wrote: And where Wining and Losing - both are eliminated from our planet.
Caiyros

A bit obsessed with the light over the darkness, eh? Competition isn't a bad thing, war isn't a bad thing; they're both merely parts of nature, and are not some "inferior" thing to be eliminated. Those of the light who stick up their noses at those of the darkness and claim us to be lesser than them are far more pretentious than they could ever realize.

My response is to your view of me, here and now.
Well in the 1970s I was initated as a Houngan by Dr. Alexander Abraham, I have studied with 2 students of Aleister Crowley: Rachel Welch, and Israel Regardie. I am quite well knowledgeable of the works of Robert Ford. Also, I am completely understanding of the ( Angles> I studied the Abramelin Workings with Dr. Harry Smith. I have been initiated into the anutaratantras of Yamataka, VajraBhairavaYamantaka, The full and complete Chod, The Pow Wows of Western Pennsylvania, I am the co-leader of the Witgar-deWyche witch clan that documents back to 600 AD, my mother was a Witch, so is my Cousin, my great great aunt was a lover of Gregori Rasputin, my maternal grandmother was friends with the real Stepenwolf and Fox Siter” Leah Fox. My great great Cousin was the Queen of Romania, and I am a member of the Tepes Clan, my great great paternal grandfather was head of the Mother Lodge of Masons in London, I own the rights to the oldest Occult Bookstore in America that goes back to documented 1852, I am opening my site-system on All Hallows Eve, I was a friend of Max Freedom, and work with Huna. I have gone thru the entire Shakti Iniations, and as such am now the son of Durga, If you go to Amazon Books Caiyros Arlen Strang you will see the books I have published so far, I have been bound to Pazuzu in 2 separate bindings (reasons do exist) one in 1974 and also in 2014, I own part of the man used room of Anton Szandor Levay’s church, I was taught by [name is very private, and deceased] the man who taught Don Juan, I am a Zen Roshi, also I am a Tibetan Tulku who studied in person with the 14th Dalai Lama, also I own and right now amy wearing Aleister Crowley’s Vampire ring, and will be making a recording of the properpronunciation of the Ani’s (bound to) what s/b called The Scroll od the Coming Forth Unto Day, which is mostly known as The Egyptian Book of the Dead, I was given the Qaballistic Kiss, some time ago, I have been initaied into both the paths of war and of medicine by the Lakota and the grandson whose grandfather “adopted” Crazy Hourse gave me th name of Crazy Cloud Several people have confirmed to my vision, that my mother was a reincarnation of Eretzibet Bathory, and for a source in Hungary 6 years ago, I got Elizabeth Bathory’s ring, and through an extremely powerful psychic known by some people here, bound me to Elizabth Bathory. Also, I have some money that came from her castle in a recent dig.
Also I have met the spirits of Hanging Rock in Australia as I climbed it and spent the night there with my girlfriend who was a transsexual.
Not one exaggeration – Not one lie.
Now then, who are you?
Caiyros Arlen Strang
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Occult Metaphysical

Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: today? djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!

Postby Madame Sosostris » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:01 am

What's so bad about soccer moms?

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.

Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Madame Sosostris » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:17 am

"Now then, who are you?"

I am that which began
Out of me the years roll
Out of me, god and man,
I am equal and whole.
God changes and man
and the forms of the bodily.
I am the soul.

Swinburne, Herha

3. As above, so below;

Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Madame Sosostris » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:18 am

"Now then, who are you?"

I am that which began
Out of me the years roll
Out of me, god and man,
I am equal and whole.
God changes and man
and the forms of the bodily.
I am the soul.

Swinburne, Hertha

3. As above, so below;

Return to “What Went Wrong?”