Seller doesn't ship outside of US

Pertinent information regarding transacting on eBay
LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Well, I've been looking at this pendulum from moontidearts .. her pendulums are just awesome but the sad thing is that she doesn't ship outside of the US. I'm from Singapore..anyone has any ideas how to go about ordering from her? I heard about postal concierges or something like that but I'm not very sure about them.

A.K.A autumnorange
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Have you tried asking her? Sometimes sellers don't state it on their ebay listing but can send it to your country if you ask them nicely.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes its worth enquiring-i recently sold some motorbike parts and had "UK ONLY" on the listing but sold to a guy in Holland. :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor

well, I did..that was how I found out she ships within US only =( any other ideas?

A.K.A autumnorange
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Aww.... That is such a shame...

Umm... Have you tried asking the seller why he/she cannot ship out side US? If it is the matter of cost, then tell him/her that you want it so badly that you would pay what they have to pay.

The Ultimate solution is to ask someone in US to buy it for you and send it to you... But that is kinda risky.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

LadyMoonfyre
active contributor
active contributor

Hmm, i know.. plus i don't have close friends in the US. I'll try asking her the reason why, thanks Claire!

A.K.A autumnorange
btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

Well in all categories it's because eBay sellers get the most abuse from foreign buyers. Customs tends to steal or lose the package. Foreign buyers know that the kind of tracking you view online for foreign shipments makes shipping cost around $100 so they exploit that to get free items. There's registered mail with return receipt and that adds $15 to shipping and it only comes back 50% of the time when the item is delivered and takes two months to come back after the item is delivered. Most eBay buyers get angry when they pay more than the cost of a stamp for a post card to send shipping so they might only put up with insurance which is about $2.

Because of the changes eBay made, buyers don't wait for insurance, which makes you wait a month and a half for lost foreign shipments before it refunds. Nope, if it's not there in one week, buyers harass a seller till the seller can't sleep worried about a negative. At two weeks, buyers now file a "not received dispute", then after the seller is stressed for one more week, buyers leave negative feedback, and of course get their money back through paypal fraud instead of insurance. Then a month later the item comes and of course the buyer can't receive any honest feedback from the seller or eBay removes it.

Now that's just for general goods. For the paranormal sellers on this board, I imagine that you go into a trance or something to do energy work, and dealing with typical abuse like that would keep you from concentrating.

Oh well that's why some people don't sell outside the USA.

Return to “For eBay Sellers”