NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I recently added a Feldgrau to my family, and for several days, she said NOTHING to me.

In the notes, I requested someone who was familiar with advanced healing techniques, and willing to assist, and perhaps be willing to teach me the things I don't already know... no matter how long you study energetic healing, there's always so much more to learn. :)
So, my mystic healer helped me with a client yesterday, and was very helpful... she and my Hippogryph work very well together and between them, I was able to see the problems more clearly, and do the necessary work much more rapidly, while still remaining my usual skill level... and even learned a new skill. :)

When she showed up, she was SO quiet, and she reacted SO LITTLE like a brass dragon, and she's mostly green with just a hint of brass on her tummy. She told me she was brass three generations back on her mother's side... So I figured she'd be mostly like a green... quiet and mysticy...

Until last night. LOL... Last night I went to Mystic School. She spent THE ENTIRE NIGHT talking to me while I slept teaching me... And she was so insistent, and talked so much... I got hardly any sleep at all. lol

I'm a very light sleeper and too much noise wakes me, so here I am this morning, a very grumpy kitty.

My question is... I don't want to force her to be someone she's not but... how do I get some sleep??? I don't want to have to make a house rule that limits her personality, because she's really wonderful and so interesting, but... I need my rest more than normal people... without it I become very unstable emotionally and I lose a lot of my control over my Gifts...

Any help?

Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

It sounds like she is very sensitive and just wants to open up.
I would just tell her how much you appreciated the chat and would get more out of it before bed time.
My Djinn was overly excited when he first came. I just told him flat to go to bed now.
Your Dragon probably hasn't adjusted to your or a schedule ye
t.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Just tell her right out that you need your sleep, and if she wants to talk, she needs to do it before you go to bed!!!

I have a brass who just loves to talk as well, but his talking helps me to go to sleep :lol:

She sounds wonderful!!!! :D

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh, she really is LOVELY... I absolutely ADORE her! Just... not first thing in the morning after a two hour "nap" instead of my usual 10 hours of SLEEP. :( lol

We'll get used to each other. She's very interesting... such a great perspective... I really did enjoy our conversation. They weren't kidding when they said in the encyclopedia that Green Dragons were mystics. lol She's FASCINATING... I can't be happier... Tired, but happy. :D

Bright blessings...
Selqet the adjusting

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

OH she does sound sooooo lovely. I have several brass and believe it or not two chatty greens. On their days I make a point to meditate with them during the day because like you I love my 10hrs of sleep. ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons::

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
dragonsandorishas
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: I enjoy being human
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragons and Orishas
Zodiac:

The two of you will adjust to each other in time. In the mean time, just politely let her know while you love her conversing with you, is there another time of day she could do so?
Another thought could be, she is helping you learn how to function with lack of sleep as well.
What I find works is setting up a time for conversations with my talkative companions. I give them a few hours to talk my ear off should they want to.
Good luck, she sounds lovely.

Oshun, the mother who has neither bone nor blood. Legends abound about this female force, but she is to be respected on all levels. She is Olodumare's representative to remind of the love that should exist in the universe.

Blessings,

Dragons and Orishas
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

Aside from the keeping you awake, i think she sounds lovely!

Hope the both of you work out a schedule soon! :thumbup:

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

So this morning, before I went to sleep, I had a long talk with her about... my needs... I promised that while I loved talking with her and the conversation was really interesting and I definitely wanted to talk more, later, that I would make sure that she got her time... but it couldn't be while I was dreaming and close to waking... that she had to leave me alone then, because I need my sleep.

So... no chatting woke me up this morning. She's still here, and we're very glad to see each other this afternoon, but no chatter! WOOO! lol She'll probably start talking once I get my second cup of coffee in me.. but I wanted to give everyone an update, and say thank you all very much for all your helpful advice. You really helped save me some cranky days!

Bright blessings all..
Selqet

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I am so happy you two could come to an agreement about this. You know dragons are one of the easiest spirits to get along with. Guess that is why I have so many lol. ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::wave::

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

lol They are kinda fabulous, aren't they. :D

I suspect that's why I've got three...

Bright blessings...
Selqet

Return to “Dragons”