Is CH the only place where to buy a Sterling angel ?

Discussion of specific races of angels.
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Hello Everyone,
I love CH angels but just out of curiosity is CH the only place where to buy different races of Angels ?
As far as I know all the sellers that I know just list Angels as angels without making any distinction in races like CH does.
I wouldnt mind to get a Sterling Angel but I would love to shop around a little... any suggestions ?

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

As far as I know CH isn't the only place that has Sterling Angels. The name Sterling Angel though was given to them by CH so other sellers usually have different names for them. I think the sparking angels in Real_Magick are similar or the same as Sterling Angels although I don't have one so I can't say for sure. Point is, no it's not the only place to get one but you'll have to find out which angels other sellers have are the same as sterlings, just under a different name.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you Arianna. Didnt know that CH was the one who gave the name to this race. Always learning :angel:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There's several threads on the topic, but we named the Sterling Angels, Bronwyn Angels, and Divine Angels. However, that is just our chosen names for them, other conjurers will have their own classification, which may be general or specific.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
Zodiac:

Hi Peeps

Not been funny or anything so please dont take this the wrong way,But im a newbie and a nervous one as well,Now that aint such a bad thing,it just means I do my homework,ask a thounsand questions and basically mags and Princess are probably going to block me soon from sending in support tickets lol,And I have only ordered a Sterling Angel lol,Anyway why would you want to shop around? Ch are so cheap,You are from the England (if im wrong please correct me) but take into account dollars v English pound you are getting a very good deal.My Custom Sterling was $12,on my cc was £8.00 sterling.Thats like two pints in my local pub ! also look at this website its amazing,The knowldge is amazing. And you also have the back up of the support desk,where you can put in emergency tickets for help,And I know from other posts that Magnolia and Ash do alot of rescue work for people that are in trouble.What im trying to say is without been rude or offending to is how many other practioners offer what you have here at your finger tips. Now Im a newbie but Spirit collecting aint like collecting stamps lol ! for me I want a good support network.and good back up if I need it.........Soz if anyone got annoyed by my post

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have angels that Huff bought from other sellers, but none are quite as energetic or responsive to my as the ones from CH. Even the SRAs he bought from CH respond better to me than even the customs from other sellers.

Hope this helps.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

freespirit111 wrote:Hi Peeps

Not been funny or anything so please dont take this the wrong way,But im a newbie and a nervous one as well,Now that aint such a bad thing,it just means I do my homework,ask a thounsand questions and basically mags and Princess are probably going to block me soon from sending in support tickets lol,And I have only ordered a Sterling Angel lol,Anyway why would you want to shop around? Ch are so cheap,You are from the England (if im wrong please correct me) but take into account dollars v English pound you are getting a very good deal.My Custom Sterling was $12,on my cc was £8.00 sterling.Thats like two pints in my local pub ! also look at this website its amazing,The knowldge is amazing. And you also have the back up of the support desk,where you can put in emergency tickets for help,And I know from other posts that Magnolia and Ash do alot of rescue work for people that are in trouble.What im trying to say is without been rude or offending to is how many other practioners offer what you have here at your finger tips. Now Im a newbie but Spirit collecting aint like collecting stamps lol ! for me I want a good support network.and good back up if I need it.........Soz if anyone got annoyed by my post
You'd be surprised though, if you look around. CH does have an incredible selection of spirits but sometimes you get callings from spirits that aren't from CH. When that happens, it's up to you to be responsible to check if they're trustworthy (check seller reviews).

ImageImageImageImageImage
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

freespirit111 wrote:Hi Peeps

I only buy C5T3's from CH. My very first bound entity was an angel. May I suggest you stick to trusted sellers and you won't have any problems.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ruby wrote:
You'd be surprised though, if you look around. CH does have an incredible selection of spirits but sometimes you get callings from spirits that aren't from CH. When that happens, it's up to you to be responsible to check if they're trustworthy (check seller reviews).
This is my point . I know CH is one of the best but sometimes I Just dont get the call and I'm looking for the "call". I like to buy pre-bound spirits rather than custom . If I want a Custom spirit , CH is the only place I go to because I trust them very very much .I rather have pre -bound though because I like to read the description and get "the" call. So that's why I like to shop around and see who's calling me. Sometimes is from CH sometimes it's from another seller.
I do buy only from reputable seller , I always make a research on them and ask lots of questions . That's why is so helpful to have this forum. The price is important to a certain point, I mean I'm not swimming in money but I don't choose my spirits based on the price but based on what I feel.

Return to “Angel Races”