How is YOUR dragon?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Hey Crashing! Congrats on your new dragon friends!

See, the thing with dragons is they always come in groups, rarely one at a time lol. The funny part is that I conveniently fail to remember this each time I do bring a new dragon companion in. Before I know it, I'm sitting with around 3 new, very smug dragons! :wtf: :lol:

I think it's wonderful that you chose to do a binding through the full moon listing! No doubt it will prove to be quite a special binding for you and your dragon.

I'd love to hear more about your companions when they do arrive, only if you would like to share of course.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Thank you, Feranox!

So funny, right after I posted that last comment, I got my CH shipping notification about... my Serren! :lol:

I actually have a very impressive Chinese teacher on the way in this order, too. I'm a bit intimidated by his age (almost 22,000 years old) but I'm looking into finding some nice offerings to welcome him. I haven't felt his presence in the home just yet, but I have the feeling that doesn't mean he isn't here--just that it'll pack a wallop once he decides to reveal himself. (I can almost hear him laughing. I'm on to his tricks. He's trying to be a showman and I'm ruining his carefully laid plans to make a surprise, powerful entrance.)

I had completely forgotten that I had already placed the order for a Chinese teacher... so I have ANOTHER Chinese teacher on the way in order #3. ::facepalm::

I have no problem sharing stories, once I have something to share. I just thought it was hilarious that O. showed up precisely when he did. He's a proud fellow, and for good reason. He's gorgeous. :heart:

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

I have quite a few lovely dragons. Yes I'm a Targareyan at heart. Though I'm not a 'mother of dragons', I'm a lover and keeper of dragons. lol Sorry, huge GoT fan!!

Here are some of mine:
My sun dragon R has been a lover of mine in at least four past lives. He revealed a bit more about our first encounter when I apparently was just a young village girl and he used to 'pick on' me. He is so sweet and I'm sure I've said this before, but the night I received him..I audiably heard 'I love you'. He also called me f*in hot and shared the 'she's hotter then the fire I breathe' line. Cheesy I know. He's also a great adviser of mine and protector. He's also a bit flirty with my 24 yr old southern witch and says she drives him crazy with her accent.
Then there's my green dragon H who is also a lover of mine and great protector. Once again he's been in a few of my past lives. He was more of a secret admirer and now he's romantic as ever. He calls me pet names and very playful. My heart lifts every time I see his name.
Then there are more down to business and not lover ones like my male white dragon(A), blue dragon(T) and red dragon(B). They're more teacher types. My red one not only likes treasure, but is into fine literature and intelligence. My white one is more like a father type and rather quiet.
Then there are the super fun, craazy ones like my vermillion(B), gold (N) and white dragon(L). These three female dragons love music, gossiping, playing tricks and exploring. They're like teeny bopper dragons. My white one will say whats on her mind, very inquisitive, and loves coming to ice skating with me...and will sometimes knock people over harmlessly. I literally have seen people fall in the exact same spot for no apparent reason. L admits it too:)

There are far more to follow, but I love each of them for the different energies they bring. GoT Spoiler alert....................I do have an ice dragon with those neon blue eyes. He claims he'll only destroy a wall, if it's something that threatens my clan or I. I just told him not to at all. He's a sweet boy! Dragons are wonderful. Enjoy and have fun with yours everyone!

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Your draconic family sounds amazing, Laney! Fellow GoT fan here, too! No spoilers--I'm a couple of episodes behind...

L. sounds like a handful, lmao!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

She's not really. Lol. It's all good fun! She likes to keep things interesting. She also insists on her vessel being kept on the windowsill especially during winter. She's a fan of the cold:)

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

CrashingDown wrote:Thank you, Feranox!

So funny, right after I posted that last comment, I got my CH shipping notification about... my Serren! :lol:
Ha! Awesome. Happy bonding!
CrashingDown wrote:I actually have a very impressive Chinese teacher on the way in this order, too. I'm a bit intimidated by his age (almost 22,000 years old) but I'm looking into finding some nice offerings to welcome him. I haven't felt his presence in the home just yet, but I have the feeling that doesn't mean he isn't here--just that it'll pack a wallop once he decides to reveal himself. (I can almost hear him laughing. I'm on to his tricks. He's trying to be a showman and I'm ruining his carefully laid plans to make a surprise, powerful entrance.)
Oh he is quite the elder at that age! I am sure he has a lot he can teach you.
CrashingDown wrote:I had completely forgotten that I had already placed the order for a Chinese teacher... so I have ANOTHER Chinese teacher on the way in order #3. ::facepalm::
Yep, see what I was saying about "conveniently forgetting" these things? Dragons.. lol!
CrashingDown wrote:I have no problem sharing stories, once I have something to share. I just thought it was hilarious that O. showed up precisely when he did. He's a proud fellow, and for good reason. He's gorgeous. :heart:
Timing could not have been better, hehe. I'm happy for you and all your new dragon companions.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I have a green river dragon (S) he was unbound at first and I only had him bound to me a few months later... but at first I couldn't stop drawing a single lind worm looking green dragon... I didn't know I was actually picking up on a spirit. I first met him at my local swimming hole... I was just swimming through the water when I envisioned a dragon with quite a lot of teeth swimming beside me (I thought it was my imagination)... imagine a snake smiling, but the snake has a longer more snarled snout... but anyway... now that he does share the house with me and my spirit family... hes quiet and lends his help when I ask him.. we speak through telepathy and he sounds like an older man with quite a deep voice. He looks quite menacing, but hes not.

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Your dwaggies seem very sweet, according to a reading I met my male divine E in a past life (the reader got a crusades vibe) and I spared his life and saved him when I could have killed him. The scenario that comes to my mind is that I was a crusader and I helped E when I was ordered to take him out but that is just a guess, right now I am happy we are friends and I hope he is the cuddling type <3.

1s
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you for sharing your past life with us BurnedStone, you saving him is just so special. <3

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Between Huffette and myself we have too many dragons to list. We even have a few mated pairs. One of mine is a living entity female platinum that came with the following description. "She is called O--- the gentle but she burn your enemies a new one" and Huffette's platinum took a liking to her.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Dragons”