Update With The Bronze

Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eos Asta
Zodiac:

So, I've been bonding with my dragon, sleeping with the vessel on (should it be underneath the pillow though, or on my body? I've been sleeping with it on a necklace), stroking it affectionately, and kissing it sometimes, but she hasn't been manifesting like when I first posted...

I wish for my sparky dragon back.. :( So I went and looked up some things.

I went and bought Ms. Rhonda's (moonstar7spirits) magickal feather pendant, which is to:
Help you to see auras
Help you to read and decipher palms.
Increase your intuition many, many times.
Gives you the Power of premonition.
Levitation.
Telekinesis.
Enhances deeper more meaningful meditation.
Helps you to communicate with Djinn, Angels, Devatas, Fae, Ghosts, more!
I'm also expecting some nice orange scented dragon soap from Ms. Magnolia (along with my Customer Appreciation Day spell stone, and the one freebie spell stone), and I'm considering getting that new connecting stone that the CH Team just put into the store!

But in the meanwhile, what can I do myself to try and connect to my dragon again, so she can manifest to me like she did? I was afraid then, but now I'm more prepared, and I wish for my happy, sparky dragon back... I miss her. :crying:

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies
Just passing through this life until the next one.
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Just keep doing what you're doing :!: Many times spirits show themselves right away to let us know the're with us but that takes a ton of energy and they need to rejuvenate. Ask for him to visit in dreams - that is the easiest for them. Good luck :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ack! Dear goodness... I've been calling my dragon a Bronze one when she's really Brass!

Goodness I am SO stupid. I hope I didn't offend her... And to think, I PLAY a BRASS instrument (trombone..)

Ugh, I'm so stupid.. :frustrated:

kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

BritannicaAtlantix wrote:Ack! Dear goodness... I've been calling my dragon a Bronze one when she's really Brass!

Goodness I am SO stupid. I hope I didn't offend her... And to think, I PLAY a BRASS instrument (trombone..)

Ugh, I'm so stupid.. :frustrated:
I think you'll be ok. At least you noticed! I have a brass myself, though no sight nor sound from her yet. And to think, they are supposed to be the talkative ones!

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

kovus wrote: I think you'll be ok. At least you noticed! I have a brass myself, though no sight nor sound from her yet. And to think, they are supposed to be the talkative ones!

I know. :( I hope she didn't stop talking because she was offended that I called her Bronze instead of Brass. :crying:

Come back. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Heh, Brit, most of my spirits "announce" themselves and then hang around in the background to get the feel of things here. She's still there, maybe she'd actually like to hear you play a bit for her?

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Great idea BB :D As far as the wrong species or name, just say 'sorry' they understand :!:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've said sorry over and over and over... x_x;

I think she's just also tired, she did do a hell of a lot of manifestation all in one day... I hope that stuff comes in soon, and then I'll order some more things for her to recharge up with! :D

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Bree,

Give her some time to rest and recharge, especially since she's been manifesting so much for you recently.
It takes a lot of energy for spirits to physically manifest, to do so often, for so long, and "dramatic manifestations"...is going to drain your dragon...

Also give her time, space, love, respect, just like any friends we have...a nice treat for her would be awesome...like your soap, incense, little treats for Brass...check the encyclopedia....How about, playing a tune for her on your trombone? Dragons like spontaneous music, singing and dancing too. Just be yourself.

She's probably resting and hanging around to check you out while you're still bonding...
enjoy the ride!
My white appears like a transparent, faint shape in my vision with my other girls 24/7...so I have always asked them to show themselves when they are ready, when I am ready...and now they're in my triumvirate, to freely use my soul power to refresh themselves.

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Breetastic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

terence525 wrote:Hi Bree,

Give her some time to rest and recharge, especially since she's been manifesting so much for you recently.
It takes a lot of energy for spirits to physically manifest, to do so often, for so long, and "dramatic manifestations"...is going to drain your dragon...

Also give her time, space, love, respect, just like any friends we have...a nice treat for her would be awesome...like your soap, incense, little treats for Brass...check the encyclopedia....How about, playing a tune for her on your trombone? Dragons like spontaneous music, singing and dancing too. Just be yourself.

She's probably resting and hanging around to check you out while you're still bonding...
enjoy the ride!
My white appears like a transparent, faint shape in my vision with my other girls 24/7...so I have always asked them to show themselves when they are ready, when I am ready...and now they're in my triumvirate, to freely use my soul power to refresh themselves.
Lately, I've been playing my trombone for her at school when I have band practice..

I think it was a few nights ago, when I was sitting and I was just typing, and a small, almost golden like light (like a light reflecting off my trombone), flickered up beside me and disappeared. I smiled... I knew it was my Leo. :D

I just kinda wish it were a boy dragon, but I'm happy nonetheless. :)

Return to “Dragons”