Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

For those who have demons and other very dark entities/spirits what were your side effects and how did you adjust?I know dark energy can be overwhelming and I am curious.I know with one binding I had stomach issues, electrical type shocks, severe fatigue (and i know all about fatigue) etc.Thanks. :grouphug:

salohcin
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

i did a custom conjuration of succubus " R " , a few days before the mail from Magnolia came i was very fatigue , like the energy was drained out of me but once the email came ,i think it just got even out, still bonding though, cant wait for her vessel to come, everyday i'm hoping for a huge headache to come :P

Adopted by 12 beloved family members:1 succubus,2 courtwind, 1 sterling, 2 bronwyn ,1 divine , 1 hell ifrit , 1 gryphon , 1 fae of intelligent ,1 adorable kitty familiar and MR Psy vamp
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hi
a strong black magical item can bring you in the first daysmany nasty events(like pain,nightmares,fear..)....you need to bond with the energy and welcome it and everything will become better and the negative efects goes away
greetings :D

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

souloffire wrote:For those who have demons and other very dark entities/spirits what were your side effects and how did you adjust?I know dark energy can be overwhelming and I am curious.I know with one binding I had stomach issues, electrical type shocks, severe fatigue (and i know all about fatigue) etc.Thanks. :grouphug:
Unfortunately my bloodline has had infernal influences for 30 generations. I never had an adjustment period, nor have I ever purchased a demon. I have had an unbound 20,000 year old earth realm demon reside with my family since we bought this house 11 years ago. He has been living here since the first owner died 20 years ago. My daughter & I are quite fond of him and we just recently sent him to MM to be bound for his safety. He received an unrestricted angelic binding. His parents were just summoned & bound to the same vessel.

I don't advocate demon keeping. I would have never sought purchasing Black Arts. This is just a relationship that grew between us and he has always been considerate and angelic in nature. I would never put him or his parents in containment. If you are having issues you could purchase a containment or just tell them to tone it down. I can feel a demons presence up to 100 feet away.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

I`ve had major dizziness, panic attacks, migraines and feeling nauseous. It usually lasts for a day or so and then gets better, I always ask them to tone it down when they get here, but it can still get bad. The worst were my dark horses and the portals they made, I thought my head would burst! LOL Too much happy dark energy! But we all adjusted and are good now! :D

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Slightly :ot:

I have to say... when I bonded with my dragons, I got the headaches, but when I bonded with my DA entities, I had no symptoms of bonding issues whatsoever. Darkness... just... suits me. I have a wraith, an unbound harpy and an unbound black dragon (both waiting to be bound and on order) and a catoblepas on the way, and I haven't had any issues with any of them. I also had no issues with my Volkh, my hippogryph, or my gryphon, so it really is just dragons for me.

I wonder... does anyone else notice that they're sensitive to one species and not others - that it's not wa/da specific, but actually SPECIES specific???

Just curious.
Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you for the responses.I recently within the last week added a new member that I believe may be causing me to feel sick.I'm trying to decide whether to just put her aside till I feel better physically as my health is at a decline.I am having all sorts of odd joint pain mainly fingers & feet & at the beginning I had the restless sleep,headache.
Angelikka*I am curious why it is that I am experiencing with this one binding what I have not experienced with any of the other dark ones I have.I am also confused as to why I felt a fear or trepidation with this binding.I do believe we are more sensitive to some energies.I have a binding to the immortal Ra which also really really drained me at the beginning & gave me headaches & I don't think he is supposed to be that dark.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I used to be sick (and then suddenly better) when I was getting used to inviting dark entities and spirits into my home.

I guess I've gotten used to it because nowadays I don't even think about it anymore.

ImageImageImageImageImage
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ruby wrote:I used to be sick (and then suddenly better) when I was getting used to inviting dark entities and spirits into my home.

I guess I've gotten used to it because nowadays I don't even think about it anymore.
Ruby* Yes I have had issues with like 2 of my dark bindings but this is different.I am going to be calling my doctor as the joint pain is ridiculous.It's been about a week and it's barely improved.Before I assume its metaphysical I will check but I WAS NOT like this until I got this last binding so it's a coincidence.
Lilith*Your horses sound awesome.

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Actually I realized that if you exercise will not have any bounding issues, I have been training at gym for few weeks already and last bonding with a very dark energy, was just half day in headaches and energy drained, but just a nap and then more workout resolved everything in my case, so I guess that if you keep your physical body healthy, it will also support you in your metaphysical endeavors, well that is my personal opinion and maybe will not work for everyone but you can give it a shoot and try to exercise a bit, like 3 times per week, 30 mins each.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx

Return to “Black Arts”