BA/LHP/Demons/Satanism/Luciferianism/etc. FAQ

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Zamorak666 wrote: You can only be shown the path to the truth, but only you can truly let yourself see the truth. This is why Satan says he leads to the straight path without a book.
No, the question is not whether it leads to the truth or not. That is personal.

The question is, whether it is Satan's words passed in Kitab Al-Jilwah, as you mentioned in the previous post. One can as well say that it was Al-Khidr, one of the Islamic Sufi immortals, who pass the words in the book, since there are some who believe that he is one of Melek Taus' manifestations.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Zamorak666 wrote: You can only be shown the path to the truth, but only you can truly let yourself see the truth...
Is this a riddle?

Oh my!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Gonna bump this again, just in case : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Pip
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Deity
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astaroth

Interesting thread.

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Yep, that was an interesting read. Too bad that Zarathustra (the author of this thread) failed to provide answers for the novel of questions at page 6 by Aurora Magick. Wonder why? It would have been another interesting read. 2cy

Knowledge is Power
OtherworldlyLove
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Brute

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread. I have been to some darker places than I ever imagined i would see. I would urge all readers to heed the warning given in this thread. There are darker and colder things than even the entities you name and describe. The LHP can be walked with love respect and honor. Striving to be the best you can be is a beautiful thing. When you get toward the end of the path, knowing you did the best you could, and followed your own heart will allow you to enjoy the moment you exist in. That is happiness. Safe journey all.

Besh
new here
new here

Thanks Zarathustra

Return to “Black Arts”