Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Dark Abyss wrote:you know what? i'm going to ::bump:: this from one of our original LHPeepers.

no drama, just love. :drama: :peace: :grouphug:

and to add this that was said a couple of posts above this one.
Lionox wrote:
This on it's own, should be placed in a new topic and STICKIED for all to see and be reminded of!!! :pray:

This is EXACTLY why I so strongly stand by what I say, that there IS NO ONE TRUTH, no ONE/"ULTIMATE" ANSWER to it all, and no "THE" TRUTH.. only YOURS, and MINE; BOTH ARE TRUE, but NEITHER are meant for ANYONE ELSE.

When we STOP trying to prove one wrong and another right over all others, when we STOP trying to COMPETE truths, we give OURSELVES a chance to be OUR OWN TRUTHS for answers to things that are entirely defined by belief itself.. Yes, we LEARN from each other which shapes our "truths" to a certain extent, but we become WAY too obsessed with the belief WE convinced ourselves of - SOMEWHERE there is this "ONE TRUTH/FINAL ANSWER" for it all that will finally answer what so many can't seem to find the "truth" to.

wiser words were never said so true :grouphug:

There is a problem with what I would call "full-tilt-relativity-asserted-thinking" and that is - it doesn't have the ability to create Rocnitions which is more than a word. The Earliest Gnostics were called The Recognitions and dealt with this problem by viewing truth as layered levels of absolute existing ideas, realities, physicalities , forms of consciousness, etc....

Cheers,
Cai

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Bence33
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: lich
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azhin

What is wrong with the Temple of Maergzjirah?
I have a ton of their relics, and had very good results with them.

Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

For some odd reason I entered the forum today and it came up with the black arts section randomly, which then turned into a massive learning night for me. I have to say I learned ALOT from this thread, some of which I read went right over my head, I'll have to read it a couple more times later on :lol: I was open from the very beginning but this thread has stirred up alot of possibilities for finding my own truths, I found the paragraph about "the pillar of heaven" incredibly interesting, there are so many sides to one story that I am deffinately not afraid to question anymore or gain knowledge (I don't come from a very open bunch of family and friends).

I don't have any demons, nor have I worked with BA or even much DA in any way (yet? I'm treading carefully. There's so much information around here; years full that I really want to get a full range of info from CH forums and books first, not to mention getting a better feel for spirit work). I feel very much lacking in education! But I can honestly say I'm incredibly glad that this is here for me to learn about. I'll certainly be learning more about other darker deities and immortals; lucifer seems like a very good place to start.

Kennon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

How do you go about learning to speak to immortals such as Lilith or Osiris telepathically?

ImageImageImage
gomeznsmith
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghost
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Always learning thank you Zara very informative! Also thanks to all the people who commented and asked further questions, since I learned a lot more by your questions and comments!!

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

Kennon wrote:How do you go about learning to speak to immortals such as Lilith or Osiris telepathically?
Great question!!! I too would like to know the answer.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

LadyAmalthea wrote:
Kennon wrote:How do you go about learning to speak to immortals such as Lilith or Osiris telepathically?
Great question!!! I too would like to know the answer.
You first learn to speak telepathically, then you can apply the skill to talk with immortals the same way you would apply it to talk with your bound spirits.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Solid FAQ.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Clockwick Jeeves
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, Dark Lords
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Zarathustra wrote: Q: Then who is in charge of the Left Hand Path?
A: No one. It is a mindset and way of reaching one's ultimate potential more than something run by somebody. Most people who walk the Left Hand Path do not follow any one religion in it exclusively, but rather take what works for them from varying sources and innovates the rest.
This is what I do.

“One sticks to an opinion because he prides himself on having come to it on his own, and another because he has taken great pains to learn it and is proud to have grasped it: and so both do so out of vanity.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Iam coming back soon.

Esoteric scientist

Return to “Black Arts”