Is it possible to have this human spirit?

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally Asked by Perry Stevenson:

Hi,

http://www.creepyhollows.com/human_spirit2.shtml

When I read this page I was amazed that I could have called my life inspiration to be with me. Throughout my life I've honored Rachmaninoff, he was a Composer and pianist, he is simply one of the best. Now throughout my life I've honored Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3 which is one of the most amazing and complex pieces I have ever heard. Now to this day this piece has challenged me and I just can't get to grips with it, as most pianists can't. Now the thought that to have the man I have followed and inspired me all these years with me whilst I practise his master piece just send tingles down my spine.

Here are his details if anyone is interested:

Name: Ñåðãåé Âàñèëüåâè÷ Ðàõìàíèíîâ.

Real English translation: Sergey Vasilyevich Rakhmaninov.

Known English translation and how it is generally spelt in English: Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff. It is probably known in English like this as this is how he himself spelt it when he was living in the west, however the real translation is above.

Birth and death: 1 April 1873 [O.S. 20 March]–28 March 1943.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachmaninoff

There is some information on him if your interested.

Now if possible to have him conjured the price would be $400, now I don't care as this would be a dream come true to have my inspirations spirit in my home. Now I'm writing this as I'm not sure if his specific spirit can be conjured so I'm asking you. So Magnolia if you can conjure him please can you reply or if anyone else knows please can you reply. I would simply love to buy him.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.

P.S. I want him even more than a Faun! However I would still get a Faun but Rachmaninoff would just be a dream.

----------------------

Hunter-Smith Replied with:

I'm sure that Magnolia can conjure him for you.

Send her an e - mail if you haven't already.

-------------------------

Perry Replied with:

Hi,

Thanks, I emailed Magnolia and she said it would be perfectly possible to conjure him. I haven't had it done yet but I will in the future at some point. So if your interested just ask her and I'm sure she'll be able to do it.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.

Return to “Human”