READ MY VESSEL THREADS

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

kebbrass wrote: thank you Ash for your answers, so now I know someone gonna play a cheap tricks on me, he said it's impossible to share a vessel between spirits. Still can't believe it, the one who said it is someone senior in my local forums hahaha. Thank you again! :)
It is possible, but depends on the ritual and method used for the binding.

That senior in your local forum might use the whole vessel as offering to that one spirit as well, not just the binding. Or other reasons based on his/her practice. You might want to ask for more detail about it there : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

::bump::

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
fairywitch
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

question can reading the vessel be you? In being read I mean, prob ably not the first to ask, but normally when someone says vessel normally being the stones, etc.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, if the beings are bound to spirit, then you are the vessel of the bindings : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
StormyTiger
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to chip in on how 'read my vessel' services/topics can be harmful to sellers.

Just the other day I was informed that another conjurer was reading bindings done by myself and other conjurers too. This practitioner was going around saying that my bindings were bad or something? They had the audacity to tamper with several of my bindings.

I had to re-bind like, 10 spirits the other night because of this seller. Was a lot of work...both myself and the customer who had the bindings messed with were VERY upset. So yeah, I totally see why 'read my vessel' threads/services aren't allowed here. It's honestly so rude to do that to a fellow practitioner. 2an

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bumping because I just learned that there’s a shop offering vessel readings. Please read the many reasons in this thread why it’s a bad idea to have someone do that, before inviting a lot of needless headaches into your life.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If the thread’s tl;dr for you, the problems include, but are not limited to:

- The reader might not be as competent as they claim to be, and/or as they think they are

- Bindings have a lot of protection/shielding on them, specifically to prevent this kind of prying and tampering

- Our spirits might feel zero need to show themselves to this total stranger

- Some people enjoy causing drama, and will lie about the reading results just to watch the person have a meltdown

- Some people will also lie so they can charge more fees to the client (“Your binding is weak, but I can fix it”, “Your so-called WA is really a demon, but I can banish it”, “Your spirits are all unhappy and want to be re-homed”, etc.)

- Some people try to build themselves up by running down everyone else's reputation. They’ll be happy to tear down their competition by painting them all as incompetent or dishonest.

So if you have questions about your spirit, ask the original conjurer.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
StormyTiger
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:If the thread’s tl;dr for you, the problems include, but are not limited to:

- The reader might not be as competent as they claim to be, and/or as they think they are

- Bindings have a lot of protection/shielding on them, specifically to prevent this kind of prying and tampering

- Our spirits might feel zero need to show themselves to this total stranger

- Some people enjoy causing drama, and will lie about the reading results just to watch the person have a meltdown

- Some people will also lie so they can charge more fees to the client (“Your binding is weak, but I can fix it”, “Your so-called WA is really a demon, but I can banish it”, “Your spirits are all unhappy and want to be re-homed”, etc.)

- Some people try to build themselves up by running down everyone else's reputation. They’ll be happy to tear down their competition by painting them all as incompetent or dishonest.

So if you have questions about your spirit, ask the original conjurer.
Very well put. Thank you for this post! 2hp

I wanted to clarify that while I do offer a spirit interview service, I NEVER look at bindings themselves or read bound vessels. I will read thing like stones with unbound spirits, stuff like that, but I never, ever invade someone else's work.

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
KaiMcintyre
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: KaiMcintyre

I think more Spirit Connection and Spirit Interaction courses would be mind blowing! I figure we should have something on here, free and open to all, where everyone can contribute their best pick, or best Spirit Contact strategies.

KurtisCombs
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: you
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I had practically no before introduction to evil spirits to begin with so I wanted to verify that it was once positively a devil and no longer a darker djinn. Presently subsequent to protecting devils for an in the meantime, I currently know past the shadow of the uncertainty what they consider and seem like. In like manner with the djinn and diverse elements. Brought up in a non mainstream family, I was progressively touchy to human spirits and fae on account of my maternal Grandmother who revealed me to those energies

Return to “Dark Arts”