READ MY VESSEL THREADS

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

It can be fun to read vessel pics,even more fun when the spirit is sent..Other times not...

When i did readings,i was sent a spirit..Very powerful,much respect deserved...
She didn't want anything to do with me,at all...The owner asked questions,of what she wanted to know...The energy was amazing,but the migraine wasn't...Unfortunately the owner sent her back a couple times before she didn't come back at all...Which resulted in a 3 week on and off migraine and wrong answers...

So if someone gets wrong answers,It could very well be on purpose..And miscommunication..

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

As it's been said already, vessel authentication must be within your own senses. Even if you can't see or hear you will be able to sense. Everyone has that ability.

meme36450
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself

I am so glad I took the time to come on here today. this is something I did awhile back with someone and made me doubt myself in what I had got. Guess what everything I was getting dreams thoughts everything just sort of came to a stand still,
so lessoned learned I have to just let everything happen as it should and not doubt myself or spirits. Amazing this is exactly what I was looking. :rainbow: :grouphug:

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

alright. this is a great thread.

i think it's different if you find something on the street or in an antique shop or rummage sale and sense its energy and for fun you post the pic on the forum here for people's guesses...in that case eventually you (here you are making your OWN decision, not someone else) will decide whether you keep the item and discover what it is, what kind of history it has, the story it tells, if something or someone is attached to it, etc... and i agree with killa's statement to a point that there are people out there you can trust to do such readings, however it is more of an AID to us and not to REPLACE our own efforts in building the bonds with our spirits. and at the same time, even finding someone you really trust doesn't mean you should just put blinders on and believe everything your trusted, authentic medium/person tells you...others here have stated that spirits will cause headaches because they don't want to talk to others than their human, or maybe even an authentic person can misinterpret an unbound for your spirit or entity. it happens. i have someone that i trust but even this person was fooled by an entity in my keep that was not what it appeared to be. it is unfortunate but it happens. it's just hard to be patient with ourselves. i struggle all the time with differentiating energies, wanting to hear them, inside and out.
but i mean, that's what CH is here for. to complain, to get support, to get suggestions, and to get educated. :wizard:
it's fun..i just guessed a friends vessel recently on here--it was a sort of game, like, i know what they are, what do you feel? but i think it should be kept off of this forum in general when it comes to trying to Communicate with someone else's spirit family, and reserved as a paid service.

cheerz,
:mermaid:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

Being in the learning process I know I like to figure things out for myself. I think that makes for a stronger bond. I completely agree with Magnolia on this. :clap:

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
blujay76
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: BluJay
Zodiac:

Greetings all,
My name is Jamie AKA Blujay76 I have been offering spirits and spells for about 6 years. I have many repeat buyers and many have become my dear friends.
A few years ago I thought I made a friend who was also offering spirits on eBay...It turns out she was not a friend. I guess you can say we had a falling out. She no longer sells on eBay but off her website. She offers spirit testing on this website.
She is downright dirty and has broken up a few friendships of mine by telling people I sent her spirits with different names or even different races. Then tonight I get a email forwarded to me and see in black and white her calling one of vessels empty. This was a downright hurtful lie to me, to the entity and to the person who bonded with it. According to this email she had done this to many of the top sellers on eBay.
First, I would never ever send a empty vessel or lie about a spirits name. I care to much about the spirits I offer as well as the people who take them in.
I am so angry right now I want to shout her name to you all and tell you she is not sweet as pie. She will, lie, break bonds, break trust and hurt people and their spirits to be a hero.
I kindly ask you all to work with your seller or work with a trusted pendulum to find out the answer you are looking for.
Spirit testing can be lied about for a number on reasons. Mostly money but sometimes because they just want to hurt people.
If you ever have questions about anything I offer and need help. I promise to work with you everystep of the way. You do not need outside help or need to pay for it at all :peace: .
Before I go, if any sellers on eBay read this we can all work together to put an end to the downright lies of this person.
Sorry this is so long.
Many blessings to you all ~ Jamie

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Jamie, thanks so much for posting this. I can sense your hurt from being betrayed; :hug: sadly there are some shady characters. I agree that if anyone has questions about an item, the seller should be the one they turn to so there will be no confusion. This in itself will cut down quite a bit on the problems in the metaphysical community imo.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

blujay76 wrote:Greetings all,
My name is Jamie AKA Blujay76 I have been offering spirits and spells for about 6 years. I have many repeat buyers and many have become my dear friends.
A few years ago I thought I made a friend who was also offering spirits on eBay...It turns out she was not a friend. I guess you can say we had a falling out. She no longer sells on eBay but off her website. She offers spirit testing on this website.
She is downright dirty and has broken up a few friendships of mine by telling people I sent her spirits with different names or even different races. Then tonight I get a email forwarded to me and see in black and white her calling one of vessels empty. This was a downright hurtful lie to me, to the entity and to the person who bonded with it. According to this email she had done this to many of the top sellers on eBay.
First, I would never ever send a empty vessel or lie about a spirits name. I care to much about the spirits I offer as well as the people who take them in.
I am so angry right now I want to shout her name to you all and tell you she is not sweet as pie. She will, lie, break bonds, break trust and hurt people and their spirits to be a hero.
I kindly ask you all to work with your seller or work with a trusted pendulum to find out the answer you are looking for.
Spirit testing can be lied about for a number on reasons. Mostly money but sometimes because they just want to hurt people.
If you ever have questions about anything I offer and need help. I promise to work with you everystep of the way. You do not need outside help or need to pay for it at all :peace: .
Before I go, if any sellers on eBay read this we can all work together to put an end to the downright lies of this person.
Sorry this is so long.
Jamie, I have one of your gold unicorns... I'd be so upset if someone tried to come between us. I'm bumping this thread again for the newbs to read.

::bump::

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

I just wanna say that Jamie is a real , reputable, aunthetic seller. I got a Daemon from her and the energy is so strong and real ! I'm so sorry to hear someone betrayed you Jamie :hug:

Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

blujay76 wrote:Greetings all,
Sorry this is so long.
Dear Jamie,

I can understand your anger and frustration as a result of the situation you experienced. That being said, I personally have purchased items off ebay that I can sense have the correct spirit in it only to find out later that once the item gets home to me, the spirit within it is either gone or of a different class. I once purchased a djinn from a top seller on ebay and found out once it got home that it was a demon and not a djinn. I went to another website to have the vessel read and I gave absolutely no information to this person about the vessel and the spirit in it and she definetely confirmed what I knew all along. Another time, I purchased what I believed was a djinn overlord from ebay, and I was able to feel the spirit from the picture as well, but once the item got to me, the energy changed. It was still a djinn but not an overlord; it was a King none the less. Once again I gave this to the person on another website and without me suppling any information she once again confirmed this for me.

Now I'm not sure we may be talking about the same person here, but ebay is perhaps not the most secure place to purchase spirit vessels without one having the ability to sense spirits by looking at a picture like I do. Not all purchases have been bad, most have been good. But I found out from my own spirits that sometimes, the spirit themselves leave the vessel on their own accord because the bindings done by the conjurer are not secure enough or not used for specific entities that may require a different binding ritual.

I'm not saying this is the case with your spirits, but it has happened to me on numerous occassions only to be confirmed later by someone else. Do not get discouraged with the situation, and retribution is not the answer either. I don't think that getting a group of ebayers together for a "witch hunt" is the most appropriate step and it certainly does not aid the situation at all. There is a reason we don't burn witches anymore, and to tell you the truth... I would like to keep it that way.

Finally, those of us who purchase our spirits online have the responsability to know what it is we are purchasing (we all have the ability to a certain degree, so we all can sense by looking at a picture if the item in question is indeed haunted) and should endevour to exercise their inherent power of perception to make sure that the experience will be a pleasent and rewarding one.

Return to “Dark Arts”