Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: BluJay
Zodiac:

Aww Thank guys for being so sweet!

Falicea
Did you yourself know that they were lower level or did someone tell you they were? (So many people strive for that gift) :)
If you knew yourself that is awesome so why would you feel the need the ask a third party? Spirit keeping involves spiritual growth and when a third party enters the picture to test anothers spirit spiritual growth is hindered greatly.
On a brighter note I have been talking to this person and we believe there may be a problem starter around. Why people like problems is just crazy but I would rather have a problem starter then a sister of the craft spreading spiteful lies.
I am sorry to hear about the poor bindings. I believe a lot of newer sellers are taking quick conjuring courses and jumping the gun on their offerings.
One of the reasons I value CH so much is they are about peace and empowering a keeper to grow and to learn. This is an superb group and I stand behind them and their anti spirit testing.
One thing I hope keepers keep in mind is this...
The entities we take in are like family. I know if my husband, friend, child had another person test me so could learn about me, what my needs are and how I felt about them I would be heartbroken. My trust would be altered forever. If my hubby did, he would be left in cloud of dust lol!
:drama: I found that buttom and had to add it!
Hugs and blessings ~ Jamie

Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

blujay76 wrote:Aww Thank guys for being so sweet!

Falicea
Did you yourself know that they were lower level or did someone tell you they were? (So many people strive for that gift) :)
If you knew yourself that is awesome so why would you feel the need the ask a third party? Spirit keeping involves spiritual growth and when a third party enters the picture to test anothers spirit spiritual growth is hindered greatly.
On a brighter note I have been talking to this person and we believe there may be a problem starter around. Why people like problems is just crazy but I would rather have a problem starter then a sister of the craft spreading spiteful lies.
I am sorry to hear about the poor bindings. I believe a lot of newer sellers are taking quick conjuring courses and jumping the gun on their offerings.
One of the reasons I value CH so much is they are about peace and empowering a keeper to grow and to learn. This is an superb group and I stand behind them and their anti spirit testing.
One thing I hope keepers keep in mind is this...
The entities we take in are like family. I know if my husband, friend, child had another person test me so could learn about me, what my needs are and how I felt about them I would be heartbroken. My trust would be altered forever. If my hubby did, he would be left in cloud of dust lol!
:drama: I found that buttom and had to add it!
Hugs and blessings ~ Jamie
Hi Jamie,

With the two incidents above, I had very little previous exposure to demons to begin with so I wanted to make sure that it was indeed a demon and not a darker djinn. Now after keeping demons for a while, I now know beyond the shadow of the doubt what they feel and sound like. Likewise with the djinn and other entities. Raised in a spiritual family, I was more sensitive to human spirits and fae thanks to my maternal Grandmother who exposed me to these energies when I was 7 years old so most of my experience before that time were the aformentioned entities but I have grown now and I am able to be more precise about communication with entities.

Question: so you mention that you are talking to the person in the other site; did I understand correctly? Is all getting sorted out now?

As for the ability, everyone has it is just that some if not most doubt themselves too much when they communicate with their entities. When we learn to let go and not be afraid of what we sence that's when clear communication begins.

Non of my entities minded the testing; they knew it was for my benefit.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Falicea272 wrote:
Non of my entities minded the testing; they knew it was for my benefit.
I have to agree, let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater... I had only 1 of my entities vessel's tested and it was essential to make sure that the binding was appropriate, in this case, I needed a person who was highly experienced with determining this and it was an important confirmation for me that my Demon Commander was safe to work with. If he had been carelessly bound, I would need to know about it and that was not my area of expertise. When the person summoned him, he was kind of waiting around impatiently for her to do so, it was not an insult at all. He answered what he wanted to, and refused to answer other questions. The tester didn't push him or try to force him to reveal things where he was clamming up, and he also gave the reader some info that I found was helpful to know.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Karynjoy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Princess Fiona
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

May I add my half a cent inherent too please. ( I'm a little worried someone might shoot me...but I would like to share my perspective right or wrong)
I am getting some of my vessels tested not to confirm whether or not there is anyone there, and it's not that I'd don't trust the sellers either. The only one that I don't trust is myself. As I have said many many times ( sorry folks) I am new I don't trust that my instincts are correct, for me it's a way of honing my own skills..." of asking myself aremy instincts right. It's a shame that here are people out there that have dishonest and hurtful reasons for doing what they are doing. I think I am getting better at sorting out what I feel and of reading signs and it has been through being able to do just that. ( and I have to give a huge thank you to the teacher spirits and entities that have allowed my to do that.

Ash and Magnolia, with respect, I was wondering if it was possible to have a course listing that has teacher spirits that could help people like me in a controlled situation. Maybe away from. Prying eyes. I know you have the mystery listing where you get the letters, but being a visual learner I get more out of looking at a picture,
With humility, Karynjoy

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think more Spirit Connection & Spirit Interaction courses would be great! I think we should have something on here, free & open to all, where everyone can contribute their favorite, or most effective Spirit Contact methods! :D Great idea! :applause:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I think more Spirit Connection & Spirit Interaction courses would be great! I think we should have something on here, free & open to all, where everyone can contribute their favorite, or most effective Spirit Contact methods! :D Great idea! :applause:

I love that idea.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Karynjoy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Karynjoy wrote:May I add my half a cent inherent too please. ( I'm a little worried someone might shoot me...but I would like to share my perspective right or wrong)
I am getting some of my vessels tested not to confirm whether or not there is anyone there, and it's not that I'd don't trust the sellers either. The only one that I don't trust is myself. As I have said many many times ( sorry folks) I am new I don't trust that my instincts are correct, for me it's a way of honing my own skills..." of asking myself aremy instincts right. It's a shame that here are people out there that have dishonest and hurtful reasons for doing what they are doing. I think I am getting better at sorting out what I feel and of reading signs and it has been through being able to do just that. ( and I have to give a huge thank you to the teacher spirits and entities that have allowed my to do that.

Ash and Magnolia, with respect, I was wondering if it was possible to have a course listing that has teacher spirits that could help people like me in a controlled situation. Maybe away from. Prying eyes. I know you have the mystery listing where you get the letters, but being a visual learner I get more out of looking at a picture,
With humility, Karynjoy
Thanks for running with the idea. It's amazing to hear the techniques. Thank you so much. I'm going to send a ticket in as I have a question about something but I'm not sure about whether I would be violating rules or not.

Karynjoy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Karynjoy wrote:
Karynjoy wrote:May I add my half a cent inherent too please. ( I'm a little worried someone might shoot me...but I would like to share my perspective right or wrong)

With humility, Karynjoy
Thanks for running with the idea. It's amazing to hear the techniques. Thank you so much. I'm going to send a ticket in as I have a question about something but I'm not sure about whether I would be violating rules or not.
I hope it's ok it might take a while hear back and I want to try before the creative streak runs out. So I'm going to post a thread and ask some of the more experienced people here what they think, please delete the thread if it isn't the thing to do.

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote: As someone with psychic sensitivities -- I can look at a vessel and hear the spirit telepathically - here's my take, based on providing free vessel readings in the past. Spirits will go out of their way to tell you to "F---" off if they don't feel like talking to you, even when their keepers are the ones asking you to read them. They're ONLY interested in their keepers.... Some might talk, others won't, even when directed to do so. Case in point? Endy asked me to talk to his moon wisp... I tapped her energy from afar, without looking at any vessel... and I most definitely connected with her and her response was in essence "Go away" followed by a ducking sensation... even with his written request in place, she didn't want to talk so I respected her wishes.
i wanted to highlight how true the above statement is. Since i started spirit drawings,several times a spirit does not want to communicate, and nothing I or the keeper do can help, its just how some spirits are.
I think its something that requires ethics, if you are a reader or a drawer. If a spirit does not want to be drawn, then I will happily abide their wishes leave them alone.
however, something i find odd is how the same spirit can respond differently to different 'readers' (if you will). He also asked me to 'read' his moon wisp for a spirit drawing, and she showed me something very beautiful to draw. TBh, i didnt look at the vessel either, as i work with their name.

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
starseed
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

the only way i will do this is the spirit gifts i buy from wintermournings.I usually ask 2-3 questions and all my spirits love/accept their energy gifts and answer the questions through her.

Return to “Dark Arts”