Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

jellybean wrote:
I only want to know is my vessel contain an energy or spirits .
Sometimes I asked more than 1 person to read the vessel if the vessel reading didn't give any good results, such as there is no spirit in the vessel, I'll not buy from the vessel seller anymore
If the vessel reader give a match (or nearly match) description with the seller's infomation, I'll be ask the vessel reader help again & I'll buy again from the vessel seller
The problem with that is a lot of times the spirits don't want to appear to someone they don't know and the vessel might contain exactly what you were told it contains but because you can't feel it yet and because the spirit is hiding from whoever you have asked to read it, it will seem as if there is nothing there when really there is. So you're doing a disservice to the seller, to the spirit and to yourself.
Maybe you are right about the spirits don't want to appear/hiding to someone they don't know, but from my experiences I found some people that can read the vessel precisely/match with seller information, I just show my vessels to them & they know what the contain of the vessels without any clue/information from me :U

About disservice to the seller, did I left negative feedback for their items? No, I didn't, I just don't want to buy again from fake conjurers/sellers, why I must spend my money for fake conjurers/sellers?
I already tried many sellers servises, if they genuine & real, usually I'll be buy again form them.
You can ask Magnolia & Ash ~ CH, or Jules, how many times I ask their services, I asked them because they are good & genuine sellers.

About disservice to spirits, what kind spirits that I disservice if they aren't exist in the vessels?

For disservice to myself, yes it will disservice to me if I got empty stones or vessels from fake conjurers/sellers
Do I get any benefit for having empty stones or vessels from fake conjurers/sellers?

I think every person, specially newbie that didn't ability to see or feel spirits have right to prove the existence of the spirits that they bought. No one want to spend their money for an empty stone/vessel.
Maybe the problem is we will ask wrong person to read our vessels, the person that maybe didn't have good ability to read the vessels or worst thing, that person want to ruin any good seller's reputation.
In using vessel reading services, I didn't give any information about the spirits or the conjurers/sellers

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Giving this a bump :U

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dorthi_09
new here
new here

Nice post.

LadySoren
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Soren
Zodiac:

Good to know and hear many opinions on this. :U

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Without pride or self-abnegation, we have to learn about things, ourselves. And this means, study, conversation, and reading - while at the same time take self-responsibility. The more we learn and use our own fine minds - the less this problem will crop up. As I have said before: Knowledge is not a TV Dinner.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Bumping this again as I just found a spirit reading topic on the Forum!

I realize some of you think it's a good idea, but we've seen TOO MANY times the harm that can come from these types of services.

We do not advertise for sellers, in any capacity, who offer spirit reading services. Communication with spirits is something a Spirit Keeper needs to be responsible for. There is far too large a margin of error when it comes to having a third party who did not do the binding, who may not even have permission from the spirit, and who may not even be able to communicate with certain types of spirits, to perform readings.

While I am sure there are some fantastic, genuine readers out there, the fact we've seen problems unfold over the last 5 years with spirit readers dealing with fraudulent charges, ulterior motives, professional agendas, etc, is enough to spook us from it altogether.

If you insist on having someone read a spirit for you, I am going to give you some valuable advice as we have witnessed the storm & aftermath of bad readers.

#1 NEVER tell them where the spirit came from. It doesn't matter who bound the spirit. That is not information they need to know. By telling them this information you are just opening yourself to possible professional agendas of badmouthing sellers they don't like, or have a professional issue with.

#2 If their first answer to you is:
a. the spirit is really a demon
b. the spirit doesn't want to be with you
c. the spirit isn't really the race you thought, but a different race

then you need to take a long & hard look at who you are doing business with. These are typically the signs of someone who is either going to charge you to fix the problem, or is not reading the right spirit. You need an immediate second opinion, and when you get that second opinion, DO NOT tell them what the first reader said.

Basically, they don't need any information other than the spirit's information. First & foremost though, you need to make sure you have the spirit's permission. How would you like it if someone violated your privacy by giving out your personal information to complete strangers & invited them to look into your life? I'm sure you wouldn't, and they don't either!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have to agree with Magnolia on this, we as spirit keepers need to learn how to not be deaf, dumb, and blind to our spirits!!!!

Like it or not, it means learning how to meditate, feeling, reaching out with all of your senses, keep notebooks to keep track of all you hear, see, feel, and thoughts, also dreams, and what you experience in your meditations!!!! It takes a lot of work, nothing ever happens over nite or a couple of days, or even weeks, months, or even in a year or two!!!!! It takes time and work on your part if you want results!!!!

I have some spirits here who would not even begin to show themselves to a stranger, some are so protective, that they actually might bite the nose off of anyone trying to look at them!!!! They are that protective, however they do know my friends here on CH, but strangers, no they will not show themselves to them, and I really don't want them to!!!!! I am as protective of them as they are of me!!!

It has taken me a longtime to learn how to feel, listen, see, my spirits!!!!

I have also learned that anything worth while doing, will take time and effort on my part, that does not mean relying on someone else doing the work that I should be doing myself, but there, that is just me!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:They are circumventions of a board policy we have in "is this spirit real?" services that are bought & paid for by collectors for others to "read" their vessels. And spirit reading services are something we don't promote or advocate at all.

These kinds of threads are the kinds of threads that come off as authenticating another seller's work. Which is not okay. We've already stated time and time again that practitioners do not reveal their methods and there could be cloaking spells on the bindings like we do. In that case the people reading for you (whether its forum members or a paid service) could be reading an unbound spirit or another spirit, and you are just going to have a confusing, messed up situation! Relationships between spirits & their Keepers have been destroyed with these kinds of situations because you are putting a LOT of trust that they are reading the right thing.

These types of threads are, in future, are not welcome here. If you want to discuss them on other forums, that's up to you guys, but frankly, as an owner of the board I don't want the liability of the sellers of these vessels & bindings seeing these threads and thinking that CH is trying to be judge & jury of other seller's works. We don't need that kind of trouble. I can only imagine how angry they can get reading that members are evaluating their work.

If you don't know what kind of spirit is in your vessel:

1. Contact the ORIGINAL seller and ask them for the details, this is the best & most accurate solution
2. If you were given the information but you doubt what they say, then you should spend some time bonding & doing what you need to do to get into contact with the spirit
3. Absolutely nothing is going to replace you developing your own skills in interacting with spirits, NOTHING. If you plan to be a Keeper who lets other people read your vessels & tell you what is going on with your journey then you can expect to get a lot of different, conflicting answers, and end up being frustrated by the results from all the different spirit readers. I've personally seen this play out to epic proportions in 2009, which caused multiple people to leave Spirit Keeping because of it. I wouldn't let anyone rob me of something I want, and I hate to see you guys being robbed of being a Spirit Keeper because you let your responsibilities fall to someone else/others.
Mags: I completely agree> Considerations should be given to the following:
1. Slander
2. Bad Publicity
3. Ill Will
4. And a lessening of Camaraderie.

We have left the crib & stroller, and we are adults, and we do not run to the "electronic mommy", when something displeases us. We are responsible for every decision we make.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Piggybacking on this topic -- if you ever get any OTHER kind of reading, from someone with whom you don't have an established history of a trustworthy interaction, and they start telling you, "You have a terrible curse on you [and/or your entire family]... but for a fee, I can remove it", then RUN, do not walk, away. This is a widespread scam where the so-called "reader" continues to escalate their fees until their victim is broke and perhaps in debt up to their eyeballs. "Your curse was stronger than I thought, for this higher fee, I will try another curse-breaking technique.... The person who put the curse on your family was very powerful... pay me more money, and I will have my mentor do some curse-breaking work for you... Perhaps your enemy was working with a whole coven of evildoers, so for even more money, my entire [coven/church/family/etc] will team up and try to break it..." and so on. All the while, you are to keep this activity in the strictest confidence, because if you tell anyone, it will ruin the work being done. Well, sharing your experience will "ruin the work", all right, because your REAL friends and family will tell you to stop paying that charlatan your hard-earned cash.

I know this exists, because I have had callers who have been on the receiving end of this scam, and I always tell them the same thing, that there is NO curse on them and the so-called reader is just trying to get money out of them. Because let's put it this way: a true, full-blown BA curse is far, far, far less common than this scam.

So given that human nature is what it is, and some humans will try to dig money out of others' pockets by whatever means becomes available to them, it becomes just as easy for someone to commit a scam with a spirit reading as so many people do for a psychic reading.

Therefore, be sure you know who you're dealing with, and most of all, BE SURE TO BUILD YOUR OWN SKILLS, no matter how long it takes! Yes, it takes work! But so does everything else that's worthwhile. Head to the Spirit Tasking threads, take part in any of the current practice threads that are in progress, and hit up the "Learn to communicate NOW with your spirits" thread for a bunch of techniques to start using immediately.

Be proactive about building your own senses, not dependent on other people's senses. Starting out as a beginner without paranormal perception is normal, but there's no reason to stay, stay, and stay at level 0 forever and ever. It takes work to make progress, but that's true of all worthwhile things.

And if if someone isn't willing to roll up their sleeves and do that work, then what exactly is the point of spirit-keeping? What goals could a person have when they invest money in an activity that they not only can't perceive, but are making no effort to better themselves and build their perception skills?

The more you are at that building-skills stage, the more I want to interact with you in the Spirit Tasking sub-forums. Come on over! The only way to do it is to DO it. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I think only one person has ever read on a spirit for me in my time spirit-keeping.. and although it was a reasonable enough experience that I felt confirmed something I already knew, I went on for years being 'unsure' that I was reading the situation right after that. Having someone else involved, when you are wise enough to get that it's your personal connection which is most important.. can cause such uncertainty.

So just, always, invest more in yourself - your own impressions, and empower self confidence in dealing with the spirits, entities and immortals in your life..

Return to “Dark Arts”