Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
The more you are at that building-skills stage, the more I want to interact with you in the Spirit Tasking sub-forums. Come on over! The only way to do it is to DO it. :)
Yes! Absolutely!
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I think only one person has ever read on a spirit for me in my time spirit-keeping.. and although it was a reasonable enough experience that I felt confirmed something I already knew, I went on for years being 'unsure' that I was reading the situation right after that. Having someone else involved, when you are wise enough to get that it's your personal connection which is most important.. can cause such uncertainty.

So just, always, invest more in yourself - your own impressions, and empower self confidence in dealing with the spirits, entities and immortals in your life..
YES. Absolutely Key!
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

When I started spirit keeping four years ago, my heightened perception also puzzled me (as I posted in Wenonas thread and have explained). I did not understand much about what was going on and thought I had all sorts of evil beings with me.
I had a spirit in suspicion, who was with me (and still is of course!!) and had his vessel read.
It was the biggest mistake in my history of spirit keeping.
Supposedly my spirit had said that bad unbounds would be around because that would impersonate him and wanted to harm me. I was panicked and felt helpless and delivered. This person then she would send me all her very dark spirits over to my place who would then take care of the matter....(!!!)
It was followed by a week-long ordeal. I lost all confidence and distrusted the whole spiritual world.
As a beginner one is very vulnerable to suggestions...It totally threw me back and I lost all my trust and confidence, which I was still establishing.
It was all nonsense. This person wanted to somehow make herself look very important.
Only after many long conversations with a good healer I could abandon this view and fear.
My dear spirit also felt helpless. Nowadays he still turns his face to annoyed when we remember that time...
Therefore, it is always very important for me to keep the ball flat. I find it irresponsible if some people instantly paint the devil on the wall when they have understood only half and give people wrong ideas coloured by their own interpretation.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Piggybacking on this topic -- if you ever get any OTHER kind of reading, from someone with whom you don't have an established history of a trustworthy interaction, and they start telling you, "You have a terrible curse on you [and/or your entire family]... but for a fee, I can remove it", then RUN, do not walk, away. This is a widespread scam where the so-called "reader" continues to escalate their fees until their victim is broke and perhaps in debt up to their eyeballs. "Your curse was stronger than I thought, for this higher fee, I will try another curse-breaking technique.... The person who put the curse on your family was very powerful... pay me more money, and I will have my mentor do some curse-breaking work for you... Perhaps your enemy was working with a whole coven of evildoers, so for even more money, my entire [coven/church/family/etc] will team up and try to break it..." and so on. All the while, you are to keep this activity in the strictest confidence, because if you tell anyone, it will ruin the work being done. Well, sharing your experience will "ruin the work", all right, because your REAL friends and family will tell you to stop paying that charlatan your hard-earned cash.

I know this exists, because I have had callers who have been on the receiving end of this scam, and I always tell them the same thing, that there is NO curse on them and the so-called reader is just trying to get money out of them. Because let's put it this way: a true, full-blown BA curse is far, far, far less common than this scam.

So given that human nature is what it is, and some humans will try to dig money out of others' pockets by whatever means becomes available to them, it becomes just as easy for someone to commit a scam with a spirit reading as so many people do for a psychic reading.

Therefore, be sure you know who you're dealing with, and most of all, BE SURE TO BUILD YOUR OWN SKILLS, no matter how long it takes! Yes, it takes work! But so does everything else that's worthwhile. Head to the Spirit Tasking threads, take part in any of the current practice threads that are in progress, and hit up the "Learn to communicate NOW with your spirits" thread for a bunch of techniques to start using immediately.

Be proactive about building your own senses, not dependent on other people's senses. Starting out as a beginner without paranormal perception is normal, but there's no reason to stay, stay, and stay at level 0 forever and ever. It takes work to make progress, but that's true of all worthwhile things.

And if if someone isn't willing to roll up their sleeves and do that work, then what exactly is the point of spirit-keeping? What goals could a person have when they invest money in an activity that they not only can't perceive, but are making no effort to better themselves and build their perception skills?

The more you are at that building-skills stage, the more I want to interact with you in the Spirit Tasking sub-forums. Come on over! The only way to do it is to DO it. :)
For the past 28+ years, I have coached Huff. He started put with -10 in perception. He was as deaf as a door and blind as a bat when it came to spirit communication. I worked with him, coached, and told him to try it. He got frustrated, he copped out with "I am deaf, I can't do it". It became tiresome, but we kept at it.

In 2012, he was lying in bed and saw my Platinum dragon's eye, looking at him. This tale was told in the thread called "Huff and the Dragon". After this incident, he got a modicum of confidence, as he now feels callings for spirits, and feels them buzzing in his hand. This had never happened to him before.

Now, he is beginning to see shapes and hear voices, including the singing of one of my haunted dolls. This would have never happened if I had continued to read his spirits and communicate to them for him. Although they do communicate with me to get to him, it is because they have built that trust and report with me. Because he is making the effort, they are working with what he has and are working alongside me to help him to open more and more each day.

Huff had to overcome some extreme difficulties, such as hearing deficits, partially corrected with hearing aids. His spirits have responded in kind, and changed their pitch to something he can hear. Although he has come miles from the starting line, he still has miles to go. He has come from -10 to 3 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Won't you join him on his journey and see how far you can go to see and hear your companions?

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

Love this thread ❤️ Great reminder that I need to spend more time working on my own communication skills. Thanks for all the personal stories everyone!!

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

I absolutely LOVE this story as well--just wish I lived next door to you so I could get in on those sessions!!!!!!!........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery or elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: i dont know yet
Zodiac:

who do you contact if you bought a vessel from the ch store?

Proud Owner Of: 1 Succubus, 1 Nympho, Jia Alliance Drow Elf
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Eek haunting doll singing! Huffette you are far braver than I am lol those are one of the very few things I can't do! They just creep me out to the Nth degree!

I think with all things practice and patience will always win out in the end. Some are naturally in tune with it and it's easier...some need to work at it. But that's in all things in life :)

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery or elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: i dont know yet
Zodiac:

hey guys quick question are their any guides for training the mind to start to hear and see ur spirits and a begginers conurers and binding guide?

Proud Owner Of: 1 Succubus, 1 Nympho, Jia Alliance Drow Elf
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

r3ddevil wrote:hey guys quick question are their any guides for training the mind to start to hear and see ur spirits and a begginers conurers and binding guide?
Hold
A Tulip
Any Color
In you hand

While
Sat Down
In Chair,
Floor or Cushion.

Near
And Facing
Empty White

Blank Wall!