CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni:: ::uni::

I posted this in the seller announcement thread, but thought it should be here too, because it is totally free,
and welcome to anybody. :rainbow: :peace:

I will be doing this between 9pm-10pm EST time USA. If you don't make the cut off for this round, I will be repeating this multiple times as much as I can.

The summoning item came sooner than I expected, and just knocked me out with it's positive energy. It was owned by a grey witch who adored & cared for all types of animals her whole life, kept a non profit rescue, and I am so lucky to be able to possess it now after desiring it for months.

Some people will also be sent candles, incense, or gemstones that I will kindly ask the Uni's to bless for their respective purposes,
and mailed out as soon as I can for free also. My supplies are a bit low now, but I'll try my best to get everyone something tangible.

This is the FIRST time I have done this...

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

OPPPS!!! hit Submit too fast! LOL

So anyone who wants to be included, please message me on the CH MarketPlace, the more info you feel comfortable giving the better it will help them connect to you, but I understand if you don't wish to send private info too. My MP name is CrankyFish.

Or, if you know me on FaceBook, or someone who does, message them and they can relay it to me. :)

You can petition for anything from help with skin problems to removing negative energy around you to assisting in calming/soothing a depressed or addicted personality to helping with chronic health problems.

I will be offering them all kinds of offerings on your behalf like fruit, fresh herbs, essential oils, scented candles, gemstones, rainwater, candy, etc. :)

best wishes,
CF :peace:

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I want to be included. I would really appreciate. Can I add my daughter Megan to the list? Thanks you so much.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Unfortunately, the OP is three years old. This offer is most likely no longer in effect. I will lock the thread.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”