My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Cr1ogeN wrote:Anu = Yahweh
Enlil = Baal Zebul (Beelzebub)
Ea / Enki / Ptah = Satan

Ra / Marduk = Son of Enki

Christ = ??!!?!

A plethora of ancient immortal gods (highly advanced both technological and spiritual), creators of humans & human civilization known by different names.

https://www.enkiptahsatya.com/english.html
Okay, yo, now I'm totally confused? I thought it was already stated that Lucifer and Satan are not the same? And Satan is a lot darker where as Lucifer is more enlighted.
Is this essay written by someone who hates the Vatican, Christianity and the Church? Or did Satan write it himself?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Cr1ogeN wrote:Anu = Yahweh
Enlil = Baal Zebul (Beelzebub)
Ea / Enki / Ptah = Satan

Ra / Marduk = Son of Enki

Christ = ??!!?!

A plethora of ancient immortal gods (highly advanced both technological and spiritual), creators of humans & human civilization known by different names.

https://www.enkiptahsatya.com/english.html
Okay, I've read your link... but still I'm leaning towards AA Michael being Enlil. The story about Lucifer and Michael ( two brothers) facing each other, and Michael being 'the good son of God', exists. And with this I'm also more leaning towards Lucifer being Enki. Cause honestly I don't know who Baal even is? And I'm born and raised a Christian. I knew about the AA's, the devil ( Lucifer?), and God. And we are comparing the Sumerian religion to the Christian religion.

But after reading that website you have linked us, I have a question for the author of this piece of work. Why is he/she so angry and revengefull towards God/Yawheh/Anu, because he slaved humankind? I mean, let's be real. Humankind has used animals as they are our slaves, and wiped out entire species. So basically, if you're angry with some Gods for using us this way, you should be angry with Humankind as well. And as you should forgive humans, maybe you should also find it in your heart to forgive Gods for their mistakes. Maybe that's why ' And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us', is used in the prayer. ( why do people always expect the Gods to be perfect, when we are full of flaws? I honestly don't get it)
Next to this very clear hate/anger towards the God Anu, that the author doesn't care to hide, I'm gratefull for this piece of information on the Sumerian Religion.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Black Arts”