Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

In March of 2011 I got a sineater from an Ebay seller, other than CH.

It was the only vessel that I ever had heat up in my hands in an unmistakable manner upon its arrival. He was also quite talkative at first and these were some notes I took on our early communication:

He's 492 years old with an Irish accent.

He seems to have lived a life dedicated to sin-eating and the dedication to his cause: his ultimate goal is to eat enough sin to free the world. He lived his life as a monastic adept of sorts in service of a goal and a plan to free humankind. His group lived lives deep in their craft and work, then in their death, transform into actual sineaters!

He is possibly a class of human spirit similar in many ways to a boddhisattva. He is almost like an angelic creation here to fight the war against evil and to help free humankind.

He is very unique, human features but somewhat round and amorphous, he is very happy to be eating sin and cleaning things up for me, and at the time we were bonding, he was always poking my hands and toes to let me know he was around.

This year I got to watch a movie about something a lot like this. The movie is called The Sin Eater aka The Order. I may watch it again tonight or definitely soon.

Does anyone else have a human sineater or have anything to share about this kind of Order of humans who pursue this goal and transform into sineaters upon their deaths?

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

I don't have personal experiences with sin eaters, but have read some information about them on SE's website, and it was just heart-wrenching. thanks for sharing. im glad to see this topic opened.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

I have seen a sineater in SE few weeks ago and was curious about them, also watched some short part of that movie when he comes to someone that is almost dying, and the most of the part was in the Vatican, would be really interesting to heard more about.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hey guys, thanks for the interest and the tip on the Sineater on SE - I have just gone and looked at the listing and I see similarities and differences.

The odd thing about my sineater is he is extremely communicative. I do not think he is quite the same class of being as shared on SE and they were not the conjurer.

SE describes a human being transformed into a sineater by a witch, who had infused the sins of a deceased person into food that was fed to a vagabond who may have been unsuspecting of what was being done to him, while other humans would have eaten this sin-infused food willingly.

SE says the eating of the sin by the sineater frees the human involved to go to heaven. SE also notes that the sineater does not really have a personality of his own and cannot communicate. The origin of my sineater is quite different and he has a personality to the extent he could function as a wise guide.

My sineater says he wants to free the world and is something like a boddhisattva. I am very curious as to how this works and to learn more of the goals of his order dedicated to attaining this status and serving after death.

I have to wonder about this order he belongs to, and their goal of eating enough sin to free the world. How exactly does that work?

Notes from Wikipedia:
Traditionally, a bodhisattva is anyone who, motivated by great compassion, has generated bodhicitta, which is a spontaneous wish to attain Buddhahood for the benefit of all sentient beings.[2]

The Jatakas, which are the stories of his lives, depict the various attempts of the bodhisattva to embrace qualities like self-sacrifice and morality.[3]

I am going to watch this movie again and invite my sineater to share with me his perceptions as to the possible truth of it. If anyone has any info on a secret order of beings dedicated to eating sins in the afterlife to free the world, or reflections on how eating sins can free us, please share :)

It's interesting that there are various beings known as sineaters. This would make sense, in that, if it is a state a human being can attain after death, there would be various ways to get there.

Adelphia D. Blood
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Are these constructs based on the movie?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have to review the movie, the notes I wrote up in the first post were notes I got from communicating with my sineater upon his arrival last spring.

Adelphia D. Blood
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I got some time to watch The Sineater movie this morning! It was really interesting. Though I'd seen it before it was late at night and I kept falling asleep.

I would love to discuss some of the points in it and may write back in this thread on it a bit later.

I just wanted to post now because I was thinking about the info I got from my sineater. From what I can tell there are 2 possibilities

a) What he told me is true
b) He is an imposter such as a demon or djinn posing as a sineater and had tricked his conjurer

I had not connected with him in a long time until the other day when I was transferring him back from an old master vessel into his original vessel. After that I sensed him around but haven't made a formal connection. Now that I realize that b) is a possibility I want to spend some time investigating into his true nature to see if he is the real deal, or not.

Anyways when I pulled out his info from my journal I assumed he was what the conjurer said he was so his information was good, but now I am thinking I just can't take it at face value and need further confirmation.

As I was writing this a kid's show on tv went into a whole spiel about 'you can't trick a trickster, they're tricky...'

Adelphia D. Blood
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

In general you should avoid using any type of media (movie, TV, fiction book) as research material. :( Movies are meant to entertain, be over the top, be completely false or very loosely based on fact. You're not going to glean much useful information in using a movie as a source of assistance.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

I am familiar with the Irish legend of the sin eater. I do not know what is real and what legend is so I really can't give much input. Irish legend had the sin eater as a human that ate food before a dying man and absorbed the sins. Eventually the sin eater’s children had to do the same thing for the parent at his death bed therefore continuing the family tradition. Upper class retained the sin eater’s services.

Now as far as the real sin eater, I would be inclined to believe what SE or CH reports. My story is folklore told by my Irish Grandmother.

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

The Sineater have me thinking from the beginning of the post, really want to know more about them now.

Why do you have come with the number 2 theory, was something specific that make you suppose that?

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx

Return to “Human”