Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Hello,

I was wondering, has anyone gotten this master service done?

I couldn't dig up any info in the forum search...

If you've had it done and care to post, what have you experienced? What effects have you noticed?

Thank you,

-Xeritch-

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Hi :) .... I've never had this particular MS done...I did have the Increase Magick MS performed for me.
I did feel the effects at the times/days of the work being done...It wasn't uncomfortable feeling, but tangible. :thumbup:

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

CrankyFish wrote:Hi :) .... I've never had this particular MS done...I did have the Increase Magick MS performed for me.
I did feel the effects at the times/days of the work being done...It wasn't uncomfortable feeling, but tangible. :thumbup:
See, I read the discription, and read the word mideval and a wizard cackling in a spire popped into my head. So, sign me up lol...

But, I intend to work primarily with DA spirits, so I have 2 sessions in my initial order from CH.

I've read about that Master Service, psychic ability and I believe the total power services quite frequently. They've all had outstanding reviews, thusly why I jumped on the Total Power Services for this lovely sale.

But unfortunately, never seen anything yet about the DA increase, so I thought I'd start a thread regarding it...I'll be sure to update with results when my first session is completed, but it'd still like to hear from those who have had this performed...

Thank you,

-Xeritch-

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
amerced
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Jifaq
Zodiac:

When I had this service performed I had so much energy around me that I couldn't sleep. My dark arts spirits were everywhere in the room shades streaks everywhere so they must like it alot. I usually have to take a sleeping pill just to sleep. ::rofl::

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

amerced wrote:When I had this service performed I had so much energy around me that I couldn't sleep. My dark arts spirits were everywhere in the room shades streaks everywhere so they must like it alot. I usually have to take a sleeping pill just to sleep. ::rofl::

Well, that just sounds fantastic...

I can't wait now...that feeling of energy, is something I miss...

Thank you,

-Xeritch-

laboshka
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 130
Spelled Number: 105
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Races
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Laboshka
Zodiac:

I had this service 2 weeks ago, the only thing I could sleep till 3 o'clock morning I had to much energy and mine DA I could fill them all and I have a lot. I have from before other master service all of them except vampire, astral and fairy is the next

The only way to walk through walls, the barriers of space, is through the voids that we create between here and that place.
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

laboshka wrote:I had this service 2 weeks ago, the only thing I could sleep till 3 o'clock morning I had to much energy and mine DA I could fill them all and I have a lot. I have from before other master service all of them except vampire, astral and fairy is the next
Very nice, I'm looking into quite a few of the services over time. Probably the majority of them, I just want to see the effects my first 5 sessions have on me first

Thank you all for your posts,

-Xeritch-

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've had four sessions plus some other services. I'm always asleep when they're being done, so I haven't felt anything. I have noticed that my ability to communicate with my spirits has improved over time. It's cumulative, but after each set of sessions, I seem to be a little more sensitive and can hear/sense them more and the effects have been permanent (so far). :applause:

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Zelda wrote:I've had four sessions plus some other services. I'm always asleep when they're being done, so I haven't felt anything. I have noticed that my ability to communicate with my spirits has improved over time. It's cumulative, but after each set of sessions, I seem to be a little more sensitive and can hear/sense them more and the effects have been permanent (so far). :applause:

Simply marvelous!

I doubt I'd be able to sleep if I knew a session was coming up lol.

Oh, the anticipation to feel that energy around me like electricity. Last time, I don't believe I slept for a day or so.

I may have to schedule more if it turns out like, that energy is very addicting to me.

But once again, thank you for sharing your experience.

-Xeritch-

Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

A Small Update...

I have two Dark Arts Services scheduled for next month...

I'll definitely post with an update once the first one is done...

I hope my excitement doesn't tamper with the results...I may try to make an effort to forget about when they're taking place...

-Xeritch-

Return to “Dark Arts”