KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi everyone, I want to know, I've heard a lot of different accounts about vampires and I've been wondering about them. From what I've come to understand, having a vampire around, people tend to have certain advantages that come to them - such as they sometimes heal faster, they hear better, they have luck with money and so on. DOes anyone know if these abilities are passive, like they just happen because a vampire is present - or does the vampire have to make them actually happen by using energy, you know, like how we would need to use energy to do something?

But I've also heard of drawbacks with vampires. They tend to perfer monogamy, and will get very jealous (VERY) if someone gets another entity as a lover, and they can be extremely vengeful, but also, they are very territorial, when their keeper is in danger. But more than that, even if the keeper is in danger, they don't tend to like to share space or anyhting else. Does anyone know if there is any truth to these things? Difficult situation for me so I need to have some advice here.

Oh, and I'm talking about Sang vampires by the way.

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have a lot of vampires here both sang, psy, and one hybrid. They can get a bit possessive, but you need to set stern ground rules. They are great protectors though.

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:Hi everyone, I want to know, I've heard a lot of different accounts about vampires and I've been wondering about them. From what I've come to understand, having a vampire around, people tend to have certain advantages that come to them - such as they sometimes heal faster, they hear better, they have luck with money and so on. DOes anyone know if these abilities are passive, like they just happen because a vampire is present - or does the vampire have to make them actually happen by using energy, you know, like how we would need to use energy to do something?

But I've also heard of drawbacks with vampires. They tend to perfer monogamy, and will get very jealous (VERY) if someone gets another entity as a lover, and they can be extremely vengeful, but also, they are very territorial, when their keeper is in danger. But more than that, even if the keeper is in danger, they don't tend to like to share space or anyhting else. Does anyone know if there is any truth to these things? Difficult situation for me so I need to have some advice here.

Oh, and I'm talking about Sang vampires by the way.
First of all, the jealous bit depends on the vampires personality. I have many, both sang and psy, here with me (and of those half are living, residing on another realm just as we are here) and no one is jealous or gets into cat fights. I also never really brang vampires into my family for their sexuality or the like, as I believe that vampires have a bad rep for being sexual when most are just cordial. Well, except for one, and he is my husband so to speak, and we both share views of monogamy (him and I).

As far as abilities, that can vary really. It also depends on the personality of the vampire in question. Are they free with the giving and sharing of their abilities, or are they the kind that needs to see you are worthy of these gifts? I have some here that automatically share abilities with me, because that is who they are, kind and caring. While the others will only gift when truly needed or after one passes a test of worth. Still yet, I know some who would not share their abilities, but will assist by using their abilities for the person they see needs the help.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have mostly Sangs in my family. There's one psy, but he's usually just off doing his own thing.

XD My sangs do tend to be a bit over the top on protection from time to time, but they haven't gotten into fights... and monogamy isn't really required because well, it's not a thing around here.

In terms of benefits and drawbacks - this thread should be labeled for Sangs specifically.

Benefits..
I found that I tend to be healthier, my senses do get sharper, and yes, sensuality is also a plus. People notice me more (but that could also be because of my incubi) and whatnot.

Drawbacks..
I'm anemic. Although sangs don't REALLY take blood, they aren't necessarily recommended for vegetarians. I get queasy sometimes if I lose too much blood and I don't eat a lot of meat to begin with. And meat, especially raw meat, are good treats for sangs. This, however, can be remedied by a blood orb or an energy orb.

Oh, and well, you still have the general DA thing about how they may cause headaches and depending on the vampire that you get (because there are vamps in every corner of the world) they might be inherently predatory as well, such as the abchanchu.

ImageImageImageImageImage
starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

not as experienced as the rest here only been keeping about 2 years and a pendulum and my intuition is the only way i can communicate right now along with a few questions gwendolyn asked them when getting their spirit gifts> None of them complained about rivalries,other spirits, being fed etc.just want to work with them more. Also none were listed as being sexmates and i have never had spirit-sex and whould have to wonder is it any good/realistic? like a really vivid/lucid dream? Worth the time and energy to pull it off? Any other keepers had it?

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ruby wrote:I have mostly Sangs in my family. There's one psy, but he's usually just off doing his own thing.

XD My sangs do tend to be a bit over the top on protection from time to time, but they haven't gotten into fights... and monogamy isn't really required because well, it's not a thing around here.

In terms of benefits and drawbacks - this thread should be labeled for Sangs specifically.

Benefits..
I found that I tend to be healthier, my senses do get sharper, and yes, sensuality is also a plus. People notice me more (but that could also be because of my incubi) and whatnot.

Drawbacks..
I'm anemic. Although sangs don't REALLY take blood, they aren't necessarily recommended for vegetarians. I get queasy sometimes if I lose too much blood and I don't eat a lot of meat to begin with. And meat, especially raw meat, are good treats for sangs. This, however, can be remedied by a blood orb or an energy orb.

Oh, and well, you still have the general DA thing about how they may cause headaches and depending on the vampire that you get (because there are vamps in every corner of the world) they might be inherently predatory as well, such as the abchanchu.
What do you mean by predatory? I've never hbeard of the abchanchu either...

Oh and I've never tried using a pendulum to speak with the entities in my house...can someone send me a link on how to use them? Thanks.

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:
What do you mean by predatory? I've never hbeard of the abchanchu either...

Oh and I've never tried using a pendulum to speak with the entities in my house...can someone send me a link on how to use them? Thanks.
Predatory is a general term for anything that has the capabilities to 'hunt' other forms of life. Humans are predatory by nature, so are lions, even owls are predatory. Yes, vampires have the capabilities to prey on other forms of life, that is in essence their true nature. Yes, they can be wonderful companions and friends, but one must always remember that they have a predatory nature.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akacia
Zodiac:

Just like every person is different, every spirit is different. Just because one spirit of the same "breed" behaves a certain way, doesn't mean that another one will. If you're looking for a vampire spirit that helps you heal faster, or brings good luck, etc...then you can request these attributes from the person binding the spirit for you. It can also go the other way. You can request a vampire that isn't crazy vengeful, possessive, and so on.

Personally, I love all of my vampire spirits, and have never had a negative experience with them. I have experienced faster healing in some situations. In all my vampire spirits I have noticed that they provide protection, friendship, and guidance.

Do you think you are being called by a vampire spirit?

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

StarsmacK wrote:Just like every person is different, every spirit is different. Just because one spirit of the same "breed" behaves a certain way, doesn't mean that another one will. If you're looking for a vampire spirit that helps you heal faster, or brings good luck, etc...then you can request these attributes from the person binding the spirit for you. It can also go the other way. You can request a vampire that isn't crazy vengeful, possessive, and so on.

Personally, I love all of my vampire spirits, and have never had a negative experience with them. I have experienced faster healing in some situations. In all my vampire spirits I have noticed that they provide protection, friendship, and guidance.

Do you think you are being called by a vampire spirit?
No, there is one in my house already...I'm still new and know very little about spirit keeping though. I know not to believe the hollywood crap about vampires but you know, I'm still trying to figure out a lot of things about vampires and other such entities. Tell me though, I trust the entities who are in my house already with my life but when we're talking about tendancies, should you worry that any entity will resort to their own tendancies - like a vampire who perfers monogamy will naturally be jealous/resentful if one chooses to have other partners?

And another thing, I've been having difficulty talking to any of the entities in my house lately, due in no small part to stress. Tell me, aside from astral traveling and direct communication what are the best ways to communicate with entities, in your opinion? I would gues that this varies from entity to entity, person to person and race of entity to race, but what are some of the better ways? I've only heard of Ouija boards and pendulums so far...but I don't know how to use pendulums. Can someone either clarify this for me or send me a link? And what are some other recommended ways? Thanks for your advice!

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

starseed wrote:not as experienced as the rest here only been keeping about 2 years and a pendulum and my intuition is the only way i can communicate right now along with a few questions gwendolyn asked them when getting their spirit gifts> None of them complained about rivalries,other spirits, being fed etc.just want to work with them more. Also none were listed as being sexmates and i have never had spirit-sex and whould have to wonder is it any good/realistic? like a really vivid/lucid dream? Worth the time and energy to pull it off? Any other keepers had it?
Hi Starseed! I'm even newer than you are. But I have had some experience in "spirit sex". At the time of this "experience" I didn't have any sexual spirits in my keep. Which leads me to believe that it was a calling from one. I'm almost positive the calling was from a Cambion, which, at the time I said I would never keep. But, since the calling was so strong, I have since ordered a Cambion and a Nympho AND a Psy Vamp. ANYWAY...to the point...one day while meditating, thinking ABSOLUTELY NOTHING sexual WHATSOEVER (and having lost my libido LONG ago) it just HIT me, like a ton of bricks. Out of nowhere I was in a state of complete erotic euphoria! I almost couldn't stand it. It was intense and wonderful and to answer your question YES, it is totally worth the time and energy to pull it off. Because in my experience, it took no energy on my part whatsoever! The next time it happened I was sitting on the couch, going about my day, checking emails, window shopping the CH store when it happened ALL OVER AGAIN. I don't know All or even MUCH about what is going on here, but from what I have gathered thus far, it is a spirit manipulating or stimulating your root chakra. And IT IS WONDERFUL! Just thought I would put in my two cents here. I cannot WAIT for my guys to come in the mail :inlove:

~Para

Return to “Vampire”