Sellers for past life readings

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

hi, basically i didn’t buy past life from her, but i bought some incense and they are really good! They are full of positive energy!
i got also a Spiritual Response Therapy from her and it was really great! My life its much more better after her Spiritual Response Therapy!
This lady has been with me in many past lifes she is one soul mate friend! Our connection is really great we even astral travelling to see each other…
I am sure her past life readings will be great also!

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. :thumbup:

((rainbow)): I was looking at the seller a few days ago.

Dragon Lady: I didn't know you perform readings. Please let us know when you'll be offering them. I'd be interested in getting one.

kertuck: Thanks for sharing! If you don't mind my asking, did you get the reading with runes or the 14 tarot cards?

kertuck
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I got it with the 14 tarot cards.

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

emstrange1 wrote:
Dragon Lady: I didn't know you perform readings. Please let us know when you'll be offering them. I'd be interested in getting one.

Hi Em!

My readings are offered w/the personal clearing and are on a soul level vs. the everyday world. Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/PERSONAL-Soul-Level ... m153.l1262 You can contact me thru ebay or at dragonlady1112ATgmail.com if you have any questions. :hug:

Hi Kerri! Have you had any of her "present life" readings or just the past life? I do pretty well for myself on past life issues, I need a reliable psychic for present day clarity. For some reason I just can't seem to seperate myself from personal issues when I try to read for myself! :wild: LOL! I appreciate your input! (((HUGS))) :hug: Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tammy: oh, I see now. I purchased a clearing from you for my mother. I'm sure she'll be delighted to see the results of the clearing and receive her reading once everything is done.

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

((rainbow)) wrote:hi, basically i didn’t buy past life from her, but i bought some incense and they are really good! They are full of positive energy!
i got also a Spiritual Response Therapy from her and it was really great! My life its much more better after her Spiritual Response Therapy!
This lady has been with me in many past lifes she is one soul mate friend! Our connection is really great we even astral travelling to see each other…
I am sure her past life readings will be great also!

Wow! I ordered her Past Life Reading & Spiritual Response Therapy. Now I'm excited!!!

Return to “Sellers You Love”